The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-01, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
That's right folks.. Hot topic in the bar is what a bit.ch Lisa is.. Peeps wanna vent?? This is the place to do it!!!

I'll be HAPPY to start! Hey Lisa! You know.. ummm. I think Greg was being nice to you when you thought he was flirting with you.. It's called being a nice guy! ( or strategy ) I mean c'mon!!! What you did to Toni was EVIL..... I hope the clown pies you in the face tomorrow....

( ohhhh that felt GOOD.. it's been a while.. )

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What we have here... boomerang 10-01-01 1
 RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... LadyT 10-01-01 2
 RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... moonbaby 10-01-01 3
 RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... LBIslander 10-01-01 4
 RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... arkay 10-01-01 5
   RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... Ioway 10-02-01 6
   RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... Drive My Car 10-02-01 8
 It would be safe to say the I HATE ... supershirll 10-02-01 7
   RE: It would be safe to say the I H... Loree 10-02-01 9
 She may just be playing the game. ulalame 10-02-01 10
 RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... JulieMc 10-02-01 11
 RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Threa... Circe 10-02-01 12
   RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Threa... Kramer 10-02-01 13
       RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Threa... nottie 10-03-01 14
 RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... ItzLisa 10-03-01 15
   RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... PepeLePew13 10-03-01 16
       RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... ItzLisa 10-03-01 17
           RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thres... VampKira 10-03-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-01, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What we have here..."
...is failure, to communicate. Yes, kids, even a cheesy reality show can teach us something. Don't believe gossip, especially on a reality show. Did Toni ever confront Greg with this rumor? Apparently not. She just believed someone who is playing a game and then got herself all twisted up over it. I think Lisa should be the next to go. I think she can't stand on her own merits, so she has to spread gossip in order to stay in the game.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-01, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
Lisa hon, its called being one of the good guys. Why did you run your mouth off like that. Jealous much? Because Toni gets the guys and you don't? Get a grip girl

GOD BLESS AMERICA

moonbaby 15894 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
From the small bit of the show I saw it appears Lisa is a lying sneaky b-word. That's right, a sneak! YAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! It hurt to see the trouble it caused Toni and Greg! I hope you get it back in spades Lisa. Nyah!

LBIslander 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-01, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LBIslander Click to send private message to LBIslander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
I'm with you Vamp...Excuse me Lisa but..(splash splash aw shucks) weren't you trolling for compliments?? Who was flirting with whom? "you're all sooo kissable..and "you'd have a great time with me".
I'm done with any sympathies I had left for Lisa! She's a confused woman who can't figure out why she has no sex appeal. Lack of dignity is the answer there..I believe the term used before.. "emotionally promiscuous" says it best!!

arkay 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-01, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkay Click to send private message to arkay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
Unbelievable. I can't believe that Lisa set Greg up the way she did ... and then got all the rest of those airheads to believe her story! If the promo for tomorrow night's episode is any indication, it looks like curtains for Lisa ... and good riddance. Here's a possibility. Do you think that if Toni wins the Switch Card, she will consider bringing Greg back?
My guess for the overall winners will be Melissa for the women and either Ralph or Darin for the men.

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
Yeah, on first thought I thought she was horrid. On second thought..

I know I'll get bashed for this, but I am really starting to feel sorry for these people. Even horrible Lisa. To bare your a-- like that to the world.

I dug what Michael did, "I don't have conversations like this.. I am OUTTA here!" Poor Lisa. A bigger loser than even she thought. DOens't she know that "pretty is, as pretty does"?

I will be interested to hear what Michael has to say about his sojourn. I know he is trying to be a player, but it is easy to get swept up in stuff.. I think maybe the experience affected him a little more than he might admit.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"

>>My guess for the overall winners will be Melissa for the women and either Ralph or Darin for the men.

Darin is on the show?
I though he was only on the comercials

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-01, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "It would be safe to say the I HATE LISA!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-01 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

Jealous women like her make me sick! She couldn't stand to see Toni happy, so she tells Andrea (who loves to hear her own voice) knowing she will pass the rumor on as if it were the gospel truth. Toni is so insecure, she didn't even talk to Greg about the rumor. This is a real case of good guys finishing last. Warning: do not be nice to Lisa, she will get you for it!

Loree 8182 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It would be safe to say the I HATE LISA!"
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... you are playing naughty games. Nobody was really flirting with you. But of course you had to brag and pretend. Plus it hurt Toni so it was worth it to you. What next? Will you accuse someone of having beef jerky?

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-01, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "She may just be playing the game."
I was sitting there, feeling a wee bit badly for Toni (although really, what a dope, voting off the guy she liked without even talking to him to see what was up, based upon the word of a fellow contestant), when it occurred to me that maybe Lisa (I mean, despite her overt insecurities, she is a smart girl) was actually playing the game. Don't get me wrong, I agree that what Lisa did to Toni was not very nice but, think about it, who is Lisa bunking with this week--that master of backstabbing, Anthony! How convenient! Methinks there might be an alliance afoot.

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
Lisa is just completely clueless....for future reference Lis, when a guy is hitting on you he usually doesn't keep himself at least one car length away from you like Greg did, lol! What a twit! Poor Greg, look where being a nice guy got him, a spot on Loser Island

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-01 AT 07:13 PM (EST)

Lisa...my dear, misguided Lisa. You remind me of when fishermen talk to each other. They throw out a line, wait 5 hours, get a nibble, and pull in a 4 inch sea robin. Then, when they get home, they tell their friends at a two feet fluke just happened to jump right onto the boat.

hmmm

~~Beware of Greeks (or a gal named Lisa) bearing gifts~~

Kramer 29 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kramer Click to send private message to Kramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thread"
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black here...Lisa conveniently forgot to tell the girls that she baited Greg into flirting with her...what a LOSER!

I have worked with women like Lisa and they are not nice. They are conniving and evil, and yet they somehow always find a way to make themselves look innocent. She builds sympathy with her sob stories so that when she stabs people in the back they will not realize that she is being maliscious and is being so with the full intent of being maliscious. She knows full well what she is doing.

It looks like Ass-phoney and Micow are on to her game (thankfully) I just wish the girls would wise up a little bit to her. The guys need to get rid of her, even though they were talking about getting rid of Adrianne, because destroying relationships and people's reputations goes beyond playing a stupid game, in my opinion. Lisa is a bad person. She needs to examine her actions and take a good hard look at the type of person that she has grown into.

At the beginning, she said "I am a professional". She wasn't lying about that. She is a professional liar, backstabbing, selfish, evil, ill willed, spiteful, vengeful #####. She deserves to be alone in life.

OK...hows that for a little Lisa bashing?

Kramer

nottie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-01, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nottie Click to send private message to nottie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thread"
Couldn't agree more. I cannot believe that someone is either that stupid or naive. Lisa had to be playing the game. Or perhaps that's her personality...to be a manipulative #####. Maybe that's how she grew up and got through life -- by crying, whining, playing the poor, poor, pitiful me routine just before she sinks in the knife.

I don't really know what to make of her...misguided or pure evil. Either way, I'm glad I don't have to think about it anymore because she's outta here! Loser Island finally has a fitting resident.

Nah, nah, nah, nah; nah, nah,nah, nah; hey,hey , hey , goodbye!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-01, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-01 AT 10:19 AM (EST)

For your listening pleasure, a quick imitation of Lisa: "Whine whine whine, cry cry cry, I used to be ugly so no one likes me now that I'm not ugly anymore and I have low self esteem... of course, I won't lose a moments sleep after I've plunged my knife in your back! Other than that, my own petty dramas sure DO keep me awake at night! AWFUL things, like having cute, nice guys flirt with me, and upsetting a whole boat full of people because I KISSED" (keep in mind here, kids - that's "kissed" - not "slept with", KISSED!) two different guys, booo hooo for me..." How many people think Melissa had this big huge crybaby's number when she was doing a rather GOOD imitation of her to Andrea and Toni? With as obnoxious as Gina and Jeanette are, I DO feel bad that they're now stuck with her on Loser Island! *Giggle!* Maybe Greg will flirt with her some more...NOT!

Edit to Note: I borrowed Sami's pink ribbon - thank you, girlfriend!

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
Ummm... are you talking about yourself here, Itzy?? Hey welcome back to the boards, btw... knew you'd come back!

I had a good laugh at Lisa's pathetic efforts in Ep.4 -- she's a poster child for 'overplaying' the game that all future Reality TV contestants should study before starting any show. Not only did she show herself as a backstabber and a pity-me figure but she also demonstrated that she's a tramp by kissing two guys in a span of hours and that effort to play off two guys with what they said about each other was truly sad and pathetically done. Good riddance and enjoy your time on Loser Island! Now she'll probably bemoan herself so much that Greg, Jeanette, Tony, Laura, Gina and Bob will all decide they'd rather swim back to the USA amongst the sharks than to put up with her on the island...

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-01, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
>Ummm... are you talking about yourself here, Itzy??

*** HEY!!! Watch it there, Senor Skunk!!! LOL!!! Don't make me come to Toronto and "ItzSlap" you!!! (Hey! That's funny! 'Cos I AM going to Toronto tomorrow! And now Vamp and I have our own phrase for keeping youse wiseguys in line, heeeeee heeee heeee!)

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-03-01, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd"
*vampslaps the wiseguys*

Hey does that include Shakes? Cuz If it does... I wanna slap EXTRA hard... *snicker*

"I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon.. I feel there's nothing I can do.. yeah." - Kryptonite

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •