The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"In defense of Michael"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

AngryLurker 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-07-01, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AngryLurker Click to send private message to AngryLurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"In defense of Michael"
I am by my name a lurker only, this is my 1st post and probably my last...i read, thats it, I don't usually have much to say about most topics on any web site, but i like to see what people have to say.

On that note, I could not pass by and not say something about what people are saying on this board about Michael. I agree he isn't my number one choice to win on LC, but what people are saying about him here is down-right awful! There was one poster who called him an asshole because he posted on other boards and she didnt like what she saw, so she comes here and bashes him, knowing he is going to be here reading what she has to say. How immature. She says she doesnt like him, ok fair enough, but what people put out there on the internet doesnt mean there assholes in Real Life. And we all have seen him on tv, what 4 times, not including commercials. How do you know you hate him after seeing him 4 times on tv after hours and hours of footage have not been shown. They show what they want to show and what they have shown, indeed, makes Michael look bad. But what about his fun side? Also there have been people saying he is so ugly...thats just rude, he is not a bad looking man by far and the pictures you have of him on this site from the LC party of him with the 2 girls from the show, well he looks damn fine. And for saying he is fat, well i dont see it, many women like men who are built the way he is now and i for one have to say he looks great, after losing 100+ lbs. Way to go Michael!

Sorry for taking up soo much of your space here, but I have been getting really annoyed over the rude people that come here to solely bash a man THEY DON'T KNOW!! Thanks for reading if you got this far. And good day to you all

~Lori~

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: In defense of Michael Drive My Car 10-07-01 1
   RE: In defense of Michael AngryLurker 10-07-01 3
       RE: In defense of Michael Monkeyboy 10-08-01 5
 RE: In defense of Michael SkyRaider 10-07-01 2
   RE: In defense of Michael Outfrontgirl 10-08-01 4
   RE: In defense of Michael Kramer 10-08-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-01, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: In defense of Michael"

Thanks Lori,
Well said, most of the regulars on this site feel much as you do.
I hope you stay with us, even if just to read, but with a well written , well thought out post as this one, I hope you come back and post here again.

We know that there are people who came here for the sole purpose of Bashing Michael, and it is sad and small.
I hope you take the time to read his episode summaries, they are very funny.

EBug

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AngryLurker 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-07-01, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AngryLurker Click to send private message to AngryLurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: In defense of Michael"
Hello EBug,

I have read his posts on the summaries, and i agree they are very funny. The only reason i came to this board to begin with was because on the Fox sight someone mentioned it. My topic was very thought out, in fact the night before i layed in bed for hours before i went to sleep, thinking about this. I was so mad i didnt want to go to bed before i got my name on this site, and went off, but it would have been just as ugly as some of the posters who come here bashing Michael. I do not know him personally, but from what i have seen i wouldnt mind, he seems nice enough. I just feel sorry for others with so much going on in the world they feel they need to spread more hate about.....very sad.

I am glad i got a warm welcome from you, and as you can see i posted once agian =)

Thanks again, Lori

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-08-01, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: In defense of Michael"
Welcome to the site Lori! Keep posting because you sound
reasonably sane.

> My topic was very
>thought out, in fact the
>night before i layed in
>bed for hours before i
>went to sleep, thinking about
>this
----Woah Lori! It sounds like you need to call the monkey to settle you down at night. Don't get too wrapped up in all this. It's just a tv show.

>I do
>not know him personally, but
>from what i have seen
>i wouldnt mind, he seems
>nice enough.
---Don't be fooled by the clowns snake-charming skills. He will HURT YOU MALICIOUSLY!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-07-01, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: In defense of Michael"
Of course, you must note that the name of this site is BLOWS.....as in "Reality Shows BLOWS Big Chunks."

Anyone and everyone on the shows gets bashed sooner or later, with the possible exception of Elisabeth (sigh) On S-2.

Usually the Forums are divided up into sections, one for TRUE FANS of the shows and one for BASHERS.....This particular show doesn't have that, so there isn't a Fan Boy site as such, but if you count, you wil find many more kissing his as$ than you will commenting on how flabby it is.

That's the name of the game here. Welcome aboard.

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-01, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: In defense of Michael"
Sky Raider--I have been wishing someone would make your point. For most shows that draw a lot of posts, we have Bashers and Fanatics (and Spoilers even) but this is Love Cruise Everything, so Fanatics and Bashers have to co-exist with tolerance, no? Obviously this is hardest on the fans, since Bashers love stirring things up.

Fans, don't let the Bashers know they bother you, all I can say. Pretend they are in a separate forum you are ignoring.

Kramer 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-08-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kramer Click to send private message to Kramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: In defense of Michael"
Actually, Elisabeth did suffer some bashing as well....

If I remember correctly, people were disgruntled with America's Sweetheart when she started acting snobby after she got the boot and did some post circuit interviews...the world got to see a side of Elisabeth that wasn't edited by Mark Burnett....

So, ultimately, nothing is sacred in the bashing dept...not even our friend Shakes the Clown (*sigh*)

Kramer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •