The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Come on Shakes!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

SlimandSteve 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-05-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SlimandSteve Click to send private message to SlimandSteve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Come on Shakes!!"
Where is the episode 3 summary??!!!
I’m dieing over here!!!
I’m going through withdrawals!!!

It’s a rainy and cold Friday where I am and like the weather I am all gloomy. I need a laugh or two to get me in a good mood!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Come on Shakes!! janisella 10-05-01 1
 Media whoredom is a busy job... SurvivorBlows 10-05-01 2
   RE: Media whoredom is a busy job... SkyRaider 10-07-01 3
       RE: Media whoredom is a busy job... Drive My Car 10-07-01 4
 RE: Come on Shakes!! Circe 10-08-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-01, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Come on Shakes!!"
That's okay Michael. Take your time. We'll just sit here in the dark . . . . alone . . . . not even one summary from our precious media whore.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Media whoredom is a busy job..."
I received an email from shakes very early this morning (like 2AM) that he had some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that he gave us a big pile of new exclusive photos to out on the website -- including some taken on Loser Island (ah, ha, might that be a spoiler that he doesn't win??? ...big freaking shocker there. )

Anyways, the bad news is that the media whore was off to Florida for the weekend (I have no clue if it was business whoredom or pleasure whoredom) and the Episode 3 & 4 summaries won't be happening at least until he gets back on Tuesday (ah, the tough life of a media whore...) -- if at all (apparently he's halfway done with one and hasn't had any time to start the other.)

If you guys bug him enough about it, maybe he'll find some time in his oh so busy life of media requests and celebrity parties to remember the little people.

Just in case he doesn't though, for all of you who had been wanting the opportunity to write your own episode summary, well here's your chance -- I'm officially soliciting for alternative episode summaries for Episodes # 3 & 4. So who's up to the task???

(damn celebrities, everything always had to be on THEIR schedule )

-SB

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-07-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Media whoredom is a busy job..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-01 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

<<Anyways, the bad news is that the media whore was off to Florida for the weekend>>

Hmmm...how can a two-bit ambulance chaser afford to fly off to Florida from Chicago for "the weekend?" Unless, unless he has a lot of money to throw around...How much does the winner of this pitiful show get? There may be a real spoiler here!

Either that or he's gotten a gig counting old ballots down there. Or.....naw, never mind.....no flight school jokes here.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-01, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Media whoredom is a busy job..."
**EBuggy giggles at The SkyMan**

Of course he has money, we wins the damned show!!!!
After taxes it is probably close to 100 grand, pay of any debt he has,I figure maybe down to 80, then buy a new car (Hmmmm a clown car? I think no ) another 30 grand, so we are down to 50.
Not a fortune ,but a nice little nest egg for a 30 yr. old with a job, plenty of cash to travel and party with. Yep the clown has become a real catch.

Party on Stupid Clown!!

EBug - who cannot help but see the Bananas now that Sky has pointed them out.

"Yes we have some bananas, we have rotton bananas today"

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-08-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Come on Shakes!!"
I can see why he calls himself Shakes. He gives people the shakes when he misses a summary!!

I need a fix! Come'on..just a little one...pretty please?!

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •