URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 148
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Come on Shakes!!"

Posted by SlimandSteve on 10-05-01 at 03:51 PM
Where is the episode 3 summary??!!!
I’m dieing over here!!!
I’m going through withdrawals!!!

It’s a rainy and cold Friday where I am and like the weather I am all gloomy. I need a laugh or two to get me in a good mood!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Come on Shakes!!"
Posted by janisella on 10-05-01 at 06:25 PM
That's okay Michael. Take your time. We'll just sit here in the dark . . . . alone . . . . not even one summary from our precious media whore.

"Media whoredom is a busy job..."
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-05-01 at 06:36 PM
I received an email from shakes very early this morning (like 2AM) that he had some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that he gave us a big pile of new exclusive photos to out on the website -- including some taken on Loser Island (ah, ha, might that be a spoiler that he doesn't win??? ...big freaking shocker there. )

Anyways, the bad news is that the media whore was off to Florida for the weekend (I have no clue if it was business whoredom or pleasure whoredom) and the Episode 3 & 4 summaries won't be happening at least until he gets back on Tuesday (ah, the tough life of a media whore...) -- if at all (apparently he's halfway done with one and hasn't had any time to start the other.)

If you guys bug him enough about it, maybe he'll find some time in his oh so busy life of media requests and celebrity parties to remember the little people.

Just in case he doesn't though, for all of you who had been wanting the opportunity to write your own episode summary, well here's your chance -- I'm officially soliciting for alternative episode summaries for Episodes # 3 & 4. So who's up to the task???

(damn celebrities, everything always had to be on THEIR schedule )

-SB

"RE: Media whoredom is a busy job..."
Posted by SkyRaider on 10-07-01 at 02:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-01 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

<<Anyways, the bad news is that the media whore was off to Florida for the weekend>>

Hmmm...how can a two-bit ambulance chaser afford to fly off to Florida from Chicago for "the weekend?" Unless, unless he has a lot of money to throw around...How much does the winner of this pitiful show get? There may be a real spoiler here!

Either that or he's gotten a gig counting old ballots down there. Or.....naw, never mind.....no flight school jokes here.

"RE: Media whoredom is a busy job..."
Posted by Drive My Car on 10-07-01 at 04:04 PM
**EBuggy giggles at The SkyMan**

Of course he has money, we wins the damned show!!!!
After taxes it is probably close to 100 grand, pay of any debt he has,I figure maybe down to 80, then buy a new car (Hmmmm a clown car? I think no ) another 30 grand, so we are down to 50.
Not a fortune ,but a nice little nest egg for a 30 yr. old with a job, plenty of cash to travel and party with. Yep the clown has become a real catch.

Party on Stupid Clown!!

EBug - who cannot help but see the Bananas now that Sky has pointed them out.

"Yes we have some bananas, we have rotton bananas today"

"RE: Come on Shakes!!"
Posted by Circe on 10-08-01 at 04:21 PM
I can see why he calls himself Shakes. He gives people the shakes when he misses a summary!!

I need a fix! Come'on..just a little one...pretty please?!

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~