The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Amethyst 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amethyst Click to send private message to Amethyst Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
First of all...what was up with the "I'm the chessmaster"? Does he really think people would be stupid enough to fall for his "malicious" attempts to boot people off and win the game?

And another thing he is so ugly and unattractive...and please...I reckon he needs a bra on this show...I really can't stand to look at his body....ughs...

I would be the happiest person if he gets voted off....

It just pisses me off when the good guys get voted off yet the assholes stay on....

well thats it...hope everyone has a nice day!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... NightScribe 10-04-01 1
   RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Amethyst 10-04-01 2
       RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... DaisyJLC 10-04-01 10
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Athena 10-04-01 3
   RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... managerr 10-04-01 5
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Gypsy 10-04-01 4
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Dalton 10-04-01 6
   RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Thrill Seeker 10-04-01 7
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... George Tirebiter 10-04-01 8
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... DaisyJLC 10-04-01 9
   RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Thrill Seeker 10-04-01 11
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Loogaro 10-04-01 12
   RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Thrill Seeker 10-05-01 14
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Circe 10-04-01 13
 Michael is Cherberrie 10-06-01 15
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... SkyRaider 10-06-01 16
   RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Monkeyboy 10-06-01 17
 RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... samiam 10-07-01 18
   RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Drive My Car 10-07-01 19
       RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... samiam 10-07-01 20
   RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Dalton 10-07-01 21
       RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... Drive My Car 10-07-01 22
       RE: Michael is the biggest asshole ... samiam 10-07-01 23
           Right Turn !!!! Drive My Car 10-07-01 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-01, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Amethyst:
People have been stupid enough to fall for his malicious attempts to boot people off. He's still in the game, right?

Anyway, I suspect Michael is getting exactly what he wants right now: he's irritating the hell out of you, isn't he?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Amethyst 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amethyst Click to send private message to Amethyst Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
The funny thing is Night Scribe that the only ones who were stupid enough to fall for his malicious attepmts are the ones on the love cruise....hehehe...

How is it the rest of the world sees him for just what he is...

=)

DaisyJLC 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaisyJLC Click to send private message to DaisyJLC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Right on Amethyst - keep in mind that a lot of postings are saying (and I agree with) that Michael keeps signing on as different screen names trying to generate discussion about himself. He wants to be on Rosie O'Donnell -- NO ONE EVEN KNOWS HOW HE IS OR CARES!!!!!!!! He pisses me off so much!!!!!!!

Athena 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Athena Click to send private message to Athena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
I agree with you. It's funny when it first showed in the first episode like Lisa he tried to portray as the guy who never gets the girl. But look at him now. He is so sure of himself. The big Master of the Game.

Oh well. It gives us something to watch on Mondays.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-01, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
"It just pisses me off when the good guys get voted off yet the assholes stay on...."

????

Adrian and Lisa are considered the good guys? Maybe in your delusional world.

Frankly, the only "nice" person I thought that got voted off w/out any good reason was Greg. Tony and Laura are iffy, but they both backstabbed their partners.

Gypsy 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-04-01, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy Click to send private message to Gypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
I think there are definitely bigger assholes walking the face of the earth.

And who in the heck are the good guys? Personally I don't think many of the people on this show have many redeeming qualities. At least any that they have shown us. Michael at least has a sense of humor and intelligence (and a very cute smile

The one that drives me crazy is Anthony. Ugh! WHAT do these women see in him? I know someone said it was the bad boy thing, but he's a psuedo bad boy. A poser, if you will. ick!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Funny thing...a couple of years ago a whole bunch of us on SB.com were saying the exact same thing about a guy named Richard Hatch (aka: Trickie Dicque) and HE ended up winning Survivor 1.

So, go figure!

Dalton

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-01, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Haven't you ever heard the expression that nice guys finish last?

Will from Bib Brother won and he wasn't exactly a nice guy. Of course Richard Hatch is in the lead for biggest jerk, but he somehow won anyway.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-01, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
I think even he would agree with this assessment--I think he revels in his "asshole-ness!"

And the "Chessmaster" remark? That had to set even his staunchest supporters' teeth on edge. . . and I can't help thinking that a REAL chessmaster wouldn't have been dumb enough to voice such a thought anywhere near this show. . . Man--let your real self peek out just a bit much there, didn't you?

As for "good guys," I'm sure the concensus would be that there ARE no good guys here. They are hos, plain and simple. Preeners, whiners, schemers. I doubt any of them came into this expecting to find a romantic match--it was all about the prize and the face-time on national teevee.

Most remarkable to me is the number of people coming out of the woodwork to bash you, shakes! Is this what you had in mind when you first came here to get us interested in your 15 minutes? Better hurry up and charm them with your wily ways--we're like TWO episode summaries BEHIND here! Hop to it, clown!

GT

DaisyJLC 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaisyJLC Click to send private message to DaisyJLC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
I could not agree more!!!!!!!! I was angry after watching Tuesday's episode because he is such a PATHETIC LOSER!!!!!!! I love how he self-titled himself "running the ship" - I can't stand him and can't understand why ANYONE would even befriend someone like him - he's a sneaky, bitchy, arrogant loser and I hope people see through him.

10-04-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Hold on there. What's wrong with being the guy everybody loves to hate? I know I didn't tune into this show to see an actual recreation of that old cheesey show "The Love Boat". I tuned in for the promise of Toni's eyes bugging out of her head as she is screaming at somebody. I tuned in to watch people get hurt maliciously.
If it wasn't for Michael and Toni, this show would just be some lame version of a singles cruise. If it wasn't for the sneaky, bitchy, arrogant, manipulative, backstabbers, there would be nothing to watch on any reality show.

Loogaro 46 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loogaro Click to send private message to Loogaro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Actually, the latest paleantological research reveals that Argentinosaurus was 115-130 feet long and 80-100 metric tons. A conservative estimate would put it's asshole at over 14 feet tall; much bigger than Michael.

~~
Loogaro

10-05-01, 03:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
What is really sad is you had to go back 60 million years to find a bigger one than Michael. :0

In case anybody misinterprets my comments, I really like Mike on the show. He has certain Richard Hatch qualities that are always fun to watch.

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
>Does
>he really think people would
>be stupid enough to fall
>for his "malicious" attempts to
>boot people off and win
>the game?

Ummmm....yes! And I'm loving every sick minute of it!

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-01, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Michael is"
Michael is a complex character and is just as interesting to watch on Love Cruise as he has been over the past year on Survivor Blows. Don't let him bother you; instead just sit back and enjoy the show!

Cherberrie

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-01, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
He may cal himself "the chessmaster" but he is setting himself up for being quickly "mated" unless he starts paying attention to that stalk of bananas that is in almost every shot.

I look at those bananas and see Steve McQueen, John Wayne, Paul Newman. Strong, silent, good looking, photogenic, scene stealing. I predict those bananas will be the next Bogart.

As for the rest of them? Put them all together and they might make a decent roll of Charmin. No, make that Great Northern. They aren't up to the Charmin standards of good as$ wipe.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-06-01, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
You might be right Skyboy!
I know I haven't been able to take my eye off those bananas!

I feel hungry all of the sudden just thinking about them.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-01, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-01 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

If you think he's the biggest asshole ever, you really need to get out more. I mean, he's a LAWYER, fer chrissake. It's practically a requirement. *grin*

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Hey sami,
Love the boots, where did you get them?
Do you think I could find some like those on sale? I need Boots.
Do you have a good recipie for Banana Nut Bread? I think that Sky's bananas are getting to the perfect stage of mushiness to make the best Bread. What do you think?
Do you think they should call Dinosaur colons "Lawyers" from now on, or just the dinosaur spincters?
Oh and most important of all questions, I haven't talked to you in awhile; Do you miss me?

EBug - who hopes everyone knows she is playing and feels really stupid having to add this stupid disclaimer ( disclaimer, that is a dino spincter word isn't it?)

10-07-01, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
BUGGY!
-Thank you! I got the boots at a shop called "Priscillas" that specializes in such things. I need to get some without the heel; these are definitely "one-hour" shoes.
-Probably just the dinosaur sphincters should be referred to as "lawyers," in the hope that they will soon be extinct as well
-And YES! Of COURSE I missed you, silly bug! Don't be a stranger, OK? Getcher ass into the bar sometime!
-I agree about the bananas...they are turning a bit black, and are at that perfect stage for making bread...so, because you asked....
Sami's Banana Nut Bread
2 1/2 cups white sugar
1 cup shortening
3 eggs
3-4 mashed bananas
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cream together shortening and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla. Mix in flour, baking powder, and soda. Stir in nuts if desired. Pour batter into two greased 9x5 inch pans.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.

We can, of course, scale the recipe so we can share with everybody.

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Thanks Sami,

On behalf of ALL the lawyers on SB.com and there are more than a few; your comment is "duly noted". *grin"

>If you think he's the biggest
>asshole ever, you really need
>to get out more. I
>mean, he's a LAWYER, fer
>chrissake. It's practically a requirement.
>*grin*

Dalton

10-07-01, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
Dalton!!!!
Banana Nut Bread!!!!!
I will bake some for the Basher babes Bus!!

(pssst sami, I will try to distract her, hide in the hot tub honey)

Ebug- who needs her some of those Foxy Boots

10-07-01, 04:19 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth!"
On behalf of ALL the NON-lawyers on SB.com (and there are more of us than you):

In closing, my favorite lawyer joke....

Q. What do you call three dead lawyers?
A. A good start.

(And there's prolly some rule or other prohibiting lawyer-bashers from the BBB...oh well!)

Hey Dalton! Look! Over there! A woodchuck!

*sneaks on the bus...thanks Buggy! hee hee*

10-07-01, 06:17 PM (EST)
24. "Right Turn !!!!"
I don't care what y'all wanna call it, I have turned this thresd RIGHT!

( hehehehehehe a woodchuck? LOL heheheheehehehhehee whatever works)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •