The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"a little something about DaisyJLC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"a little something about DaisyJLC"
Let me fully introduce one of our newest posters, DaisyJLC, or as she was called on the ESPN Cleveland Indians board, DaisyWhore.

Daisywhore is apparently still stinging from the beating myself and other SOX fans gave her last year when the SOX were winning the division. I haven't been back to that board in over a year, but it looks like I left a lasting impression. Last I saw Daisy she was taking some heat for being involved in a cyber affair with some 19 year old Canadian kid with half a brain (as opposed to the usual Canadian 2/3 of a brain ration).

Daisy could not care less about Love Cruise or my character on the show for that matter....she is here for one reason and one reason only, to carry out some one year old pathetic grudge.

So, feel free to take into account every time you read one of her redundant threads (btw, the extra !!!!!'s are a real articulate touch) that I chessmastered her dumb ass a year ago and that is the ONLY reason she ever bothered to show up here.

In fact, I think it would be a good idea to remove all her posts to the off-topic board because they, like her motivation, have nothing to do with the show.

BTW Daisywhore, glad to see you are watching the show and taking the time to post here about it....good to see we have fans, even the pathetically obsessed ones. From what I've been told, all the guys at WSI are getting a real kick out of the fact that you showed up here....now they're all taking bets to see if Blackknight and your boyfriend CGS will show up here as well. Or maybe they actually have lives that don't revolve around stalking me through the television.

This will be the last time I post about you because after a year of completely forgetting you even existed, you really aren't worth more than two minutes of my time....and those two minutes are up.

Now the rest of you people who showed up here cause you actually care about the show and your hatred for me is based on what you see on the show, please by all means, do continue, your input (read: website hits) are always apprecited.

And just get ready for Monday night cause if you don't like me now, just wait to you see what I do then......it gets a helluva lot worse.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: a little something about DaisyJ... LadyT 10-04-01 1
   Does the color matter? AyaK 10-04-01 2
       RE: Does the color matter? aymelek 10-05-01 8
       RE: Does the color matter? true 10-05-01 11
           Bonus points AyaK 10-05-01 14
               RE: Bonus points true 10-05-01 15
       RE: Does the color matter? LadyT 10-05-01 17
 RE: a little something about DaisyJ... WinningUgly 10-05-01 3
 RE: a little something about DaisyJ... Loogaro 10-05-01 4
 RE: a little something about DaisyJ... indentureman 10-05-01 5
 RE: a little something about DaisyJ... VampKira 10-05-01 6
 RE: a little something about DaisyJ... MakeItStop 10-05-01 7
 RE: a little something about DaisyJ... janisella 10-05-01 9
   RE: a little something about DaisyJ... Thrill Seeker 10-05-01 10
 RE: a little something about DaisyJ... true 10-05-01 12
   True is TRULY Shakes Thrill Seeker 10-05-01 13
       RE: True is TRULY Shakes Ioway 10-05-01 16
 RE: a little something about DaisyJ... moonbaby 10-06-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-01, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
ohhhh Shakes, I am more convinced than ever that Will is your brother. I want an intro!

Are you going to go all Rico Suave in the red Pjs? Are you going to attack people, MALICIOUSLY! The inquiring minds want to know.

ANd if that Daisywhore friend of yours thinks that I am you on more freakin time, I am gonna kick her lily butt.

BTW, I too love the best team in baseball, the SOX! The RED Sox that is

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 8129 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Does the color matter?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

RED Sox, WHITE Sox, NO Sox (in the playoffs, that is).

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-01, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does the color matter?"
YEAH, BABY!!!!! Go Tribe!!!!! WaaaaHOOOOOOOO!

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Does the color matter?"

Here's a playoff team you can root for!

can we fix it? Yes we CAN!-Bob the Builder.
true

AyaK 8129 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Bonus points"
>can we fix it? Yes we CAN!-Bob the Builder.

Absolutely right, true! And the Cards are AMAZING right now (or should I say, the Astros are the opposite of amazing?).

10-05-01, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bonus points"
ARRGGG! Don't get me started on those stinkin Astros! Serving up #70 to Bonds in the ninth inning?! They come to town this weekend, and this Cardinals fan is not pleased.

*bonus points-round 2*
We did it! We did it! We did it! Hooray!
true

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Does the color matter?"
AyaK, you live outside of Boston now. You have to love the RED Sox, its just as natural as breathing. If you don't well, move to Cleveland. To live in New England and not love the Red Sox, and of course you have to hate the Yankees, well, its just not right. Its Unamerican.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

WinningUgly 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-05-01, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WinningUgly Click to send private message to WinningUgly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
You better watch what you say about Blacknight, Shakes! You know that he's still dying to slap a lawsuit on you!

<<<And just get ready for Monday night cause if you don't like me now, just wait to you see what I do then......it gets a helluva lot worse.>>>

Can't wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!<----(I picked the use of the !'s up from DaiseyWhore)

Loogaro 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-05-01, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loogaro Click to send private message to Loogaro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
>And just get ready for Monday
>night cause if you don't
>like me now, just wait
>to you see what I
>do then......it gets a helluva
>lot worse.

I, for one, truly hope this is sincere. I've waited and hoped against hope that someone on some reality TV show, just throws it all in, says to hell with the money, and goes totally psycho on his/her show mates. Using, fusing and abusing. You go, Michael! The competitive nerve laid bare - jumping and snapping at anyone and anything near. Kinda like a Machiavellian orgasm. When I watched the first episode of Love Cruise and saw shakes in the flesh and saw that unreal combination of intellect, insecurity, suppressed sensitivity and pure drive, I thought, hey, maybe...

I knew you were a lawyer (go for the throat, baby), but now you've been revealed as a Sox fan, which means you're totally delusional as well. Fabulous. Great combo. Honey, get the spatter shield, and hide the kids, 'cause shakes is gonna blow!! Go on, aspire to Argentinosaurus status. Let's see you on Monday.

~~
Loogaro

indentureman 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-05-01, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail indentureman Click to send private message to indentureman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
summary??? please where's the summary? shakes put some ACTION into that vs. defending yourownself on the boards???

luv to read 'em

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-05-01, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
>>And just get ready for Monday night cause if you don't like me now, just wait to you see what I do then......it gets a helluva lot worse.<<

Bring ot ON, Mr. Dumb ass Sheriff!!

Vampy- Who seriously can't wait till Monday....

"No sign of the morning coming...you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

MakeItStop 1096 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-01, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
Now the rest of you people who showed up here cause you actually care about the show

Now, THAT's really funny Shakes!!!!!!! <--- I added those for you Shakes.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
So what you're telling us is this woman is so upset over LAST year's baseball season that she has hunted the internet to find you and flame you THIS year.

Interesting. Could be an interesting study for some graduate psychology student.

Thanks for letting us know what's up.

J. (who respects your right to root for your home team while I root for mine)

WLSFC Cleveland chapter

>Let me fully introduce one of
>our newest posters, DaisyJLC, or
>as she was called on
>the ESPN Cleveland Indians board,
>DaisyWhore.

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-05-01, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
I don't understand why Shakes is making such a big deal out of Daisy. She's obviously his number one fan. Perhaps her attraction to him is a bit obsessive but she genuinely seems to want to hurt him. I can respect that.

Who would want a crowd of followers who never said anything but "I worship Shakes. Michael is the best." Shakes need Daisy to keep some perspective on fame.

Maybe she could start the WHSFC club?

10-05-01, 11:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
>>>>And just get ready for Monday night cause if you don't like me now, just wait to you see what I do then......it gets a helluva lot worse.<<<<

ACK! Not Monday night! The Rams are playing on MNF! Geeze shakes, couldn't it wait til Tuesday?

No need to explain about Daisy, anybody with 1/2 a brain realized that she was a psycho, with an ax to grind.

To truly know shakes, is to love him.

true *who would have taken it as a compliment, if anyone thought she was shakes*

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-05-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "True is TRULY Shakes"
It looks like True is another one of those fakey names Shakes made up to give himself more attention. When will Michael stop making up all these fakey names?

(Apparently, I needed to put a smiley face at the end because some people don't understand that I'm teasing about this silly idea.)

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-05-01, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: True is TRULY Shakes"
I thought Daisy was Gina nyuk nyuk

moonbaby 15894 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-01, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
Are we going to be invited to the wedding?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •