The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-01, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Listen up New People !!
I am going to explain a few things that may not have been clear to everyone.
Michael is Shakes the Clown on this website, ok most of you got that already. He is not every person here. In fact I think that Shakes is his only name here.

Survivor Blows is the Webmaster, Reality TV World was started in August of 2000, before the end of Survivor 1. Some of us have been here since then. That is why we sometimes sound like we all know each other, in a way we do.

Shakes the Clown has been a member and friend of this community since just before Survivor 2 started ( I am going from memory here, but I think around last January) Six months after this site started. Now of course not everyone likes him, but some of us do. Either way he is one of us and was before we ever heard of Love Cruise. Anyone who cares to go look would find out that he was the episode summary writer of this site for Surivor 2 and Tempatation Island and has done summaries for other shows.

We are not Kissing his Ass, we are cheering for OUR FRIEND!!!
He was here for months before any of us knew he was a Love Cruise cast member. We are HAPPY for our friend. Can you dig it?
We are cheering on one of our own!!!

Now if someone doesn't like him, great, some people who know him from here don't like him, so what. Bash him whatever, but I am getting really tired of several people acusing anyone who dissagrees with them , of being Michael. The idea that everyone here who likes him , is him, is ridiculas and insulting. It is narrow minded. Try getting out a pencil and add the number of posts together of all the people you think are Mike self promoting. Pretty lame theory now huh?

Ok, so not everyone likes this guy, so why keep writing only about him? Why not write about the cast member you do like?? Why no thresds about about how cute Greg is, or how sweet Tomika is?
No, we get these fascinating threads about Mike is an ass, and Toni has big breasts. There is more to the show.

Oh also for the record, some of the ladies here started a We Love Shakes Fan Club back in April, before we had ever heard of Love Cruise. So shoot me, I think he is funny as Hell.

So
Welcome new people the motto in this place is "be fair, play nice" Hope you enjoy it here.

EBug- who is not and has never been, Shakes, Webby, Survivin' Dawg, or Fred Flintstone

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: brava janisella 10-04-01 1
 RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... VampKira 10-04-01 2
 RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... LadyT 10-04-01 3
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Drive My Car 10-04-01 4
 I'm Shakes the Clown! IceCat 10-04-01 5
   RE: I'm Shakes the Clown! PepeLePew13 10-04-01 6
 RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Mon Cherie 10-04-01 7
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... SkyRaider 10-04-01 9
 RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... SkyRaider 10-04-01 8
 New Poster Here Gypsy 10-04-01 10
   Welcome Gypsy... IceCat 10-04-01 11
   RE: New Poster Here VampKira 10-04-01 12
 RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Circe 10-04-01 13
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Drive My Car 10-04-01 14
       RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Mon Cherie 10-04-01 16
 RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... desert_rhino 10-04-01 15
 RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... dabo 10-05-01 17
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... sleeeve 10-05-01 18
       RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... dabo 10-05-01 19
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Thrill Seeker 10-05-01 20
       RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... dabo 10-06-01 29
 RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Survivorchick 10-05-01 21
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Thrill Seeker 10-05-01 22
       RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Brooke 10-05-01 23
 RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... northernlights 10-05-01 24
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Mitrelleum 10-05-01 25
       RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... VampKira 10-05-01 26
       RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Outfrontgirl 10-05-01 27
           RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *... Mitrelleum 10-06-01 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: brava"
what a great post! I couldn't agree more.

J.

WLSFC Cleveland Chapter (I also am not nor have ever been Michael)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-01, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 06:56 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

Couldn't have said it better myself Bug.. *hug*
I am proud to call Shakes my friend. I don't consider it kissing his ass. We have had our "moments" in the past, but that doesn't mean I don't think he's as awesome person. As Buggy said above, we thought he rocked LONG before we knew he was going to be on LC..He was our summary writer and our friend. His wit and humor are often misunderstood.. I was guilty of that myself at the beginning. I am glad he is a part of our community.. and a damned important part at that. This place wouldn't be the same without him.. And yeah.. no surprise I am also a member of the clowns fan club. Heh.. Just think shakes.. we loved you back when you were only a clown. *smile*

Welcome to ALL the new posters!!

W.L.S.F.C. (Pennsylvania Chapter)

Edited to give Buggy her props for spelling thresd correctly

Edited again to say that I am only VampKira.. oh wait.. that's not true.. I am also Lady Electra.(and she rarely posts) But I am not anyone else...

"The trick is to keep breathing." - Garbage

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

Amen Sistah!

I too am damn sick and tired of seeing these thresds abotu how Mike is an ass, when is their going to be a lesbian love scene and how big ARE Toni's boobs. Its getting redundant all the damn posts and responses that reflect those three topics. Get a freakin life people and post something intelligent. Don't waste our time, if you continue on this line, get the hell out of here.

Now if you do have something wise to say, by all means, post it! WE would love to see it and respond to it. We welcome all intelligent, witty, charrming, nice and funny posters. Post something meaningful

Great Idea Buggy, I wish I had thought of it

Edited because I used big words and misspelled a small word
GOD BLESS AMERICA

10-04-01, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Oh and just because they agreed with me doesn't mean that Janisella, Vampkira or LadyT are me.

EBug
founding member
W.L.S.F.C.

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I'm Shakes the Clown!"
Remember that scene at the end of Spartacus?

'I'm Spartacus!'

'No... I'm Spartacus!'

September 11, 2001

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm Shakes the Clown!"
Silly Cat...

I am shakes the clown...

Or maybe not.

Whatever.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-01, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
First I will emphasize, yet again, that Lady T is not Mike/ Shakes, nor is anyone else that I know of on this board. If you haven't realized it by now, Mike/Shakes is not ashamed of letting others know who he is, and I seriously doubt that he is hiding behind any other screen names.

Second, with all due respect, ladies, this is a basher board. Mike/Shakes, along with others, has made it known that he is on this board, so it makes sense that people that want to bash him will come here to do it, knowing that he will see it. I mean, honestly, during S1, not many people had many nice things to say about Rich, and Will from BB2 was pretty much the devil (besides being hot).

Third, to our new posters, if you have questions about who is who on here, take some time to read through the archives, or the Cornertimes. That should pretty much clear things up for you.

Finally, Webby has given us a Zero Tolerance policy to abide by, just because this is a basher board does not mean you can attack everyone who does not agree with you. ALso, you can bash MIKE, but not SHAKES.

People are going to disagree with each other on this board, everyone has their own opinions. But name-calling and personal attacks get old, and will possibly get you kicked off the board. It is possible to debate and discuss issues in a grown-up manner, and a mature debate is much more interesting to read than "I am rubber you are glue" threads.

Mon Cherie

"Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you."
-"Cheers"

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
<<Will from BB2 was pretty much the devil (besides being hot).>>

BESIDES BEING HOT???? GASP!!!!!

Be very careful, the new PC police will be on your case for being sexist, or thinking about someone in an impure manner other than the way that they think you should. Hey, I think I know where the Taliban went when they split out of Kabul recently!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
<<No, we get these fascinating threads about Mike is an ass, and Toni has big breasts. There is more to the show.>>

There might be more to the show, but that adorable Clown did start the Toni's Breasts thing with the title to the very first episode summary, titled, "Toni's Got a Squeeze Box and She Wears it on Her Chest." That sorta set the tone and pace, didn't it?

Myself, I watch the show for the intellectual stimulation, the drama, the interaction between kindered spirits, the music, the stalk of bananas.

Gypsy 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-04-01, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy Click to send private message to Gypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "New Poster Here"
Hello everyone,

I am admittedly a new poster here. I have been wondering where and when to jump in and introduce myself, and this seems as good a place as any.

I wandered over here during I think it was the first season of Survivor from the Survivor Sucks arena. I was a bit intimidated by some large egos and hostility there, and this seemed like a much friendlier place, so I've lurked ever since.

I followed the whole unveiling of Shakes the Clown as Love Cruise's own Michael, so I tuned into Love Cruise to check him out.

So - Go Clown! Take 'em down!!

Thank you for welcoming new folks and I wanted to shout out to VampKira, whose signature line when I first started lurking really made me hang around. It was a quote from "Rainbow in the Dark" by Ronnie James Dio, my hero And I figured any board with Dio fans was a good place to hang!

So hello to all! And LMAO to the Spartacus quote! No, I'm not Spartacus or anyone else but a Wandering Gypsy

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Welcome Gypsy..."
... I wandered over here during I think it was the first season of Survivor from the Survivor Sucks arena. I was a bit intimidated by some large egos and hostility there, and this seemed like a much friendlier place, so I've lurked ever since...

WHAT!

Dare they claim to have greater egos than ours!

September 11, 2001

10-04-01, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New Poster Here"
Welcome Gypsy!!

>>Thank you for welcoming new folks and I wanted to shout out to VampKira, whose signature line when I first started lurking really made me hang around. It was a quote from "Rainbow in the Dark" by Ronnie James Dio, my hero And I figured any board with Dio fans was a good place to hang!<<

Way COOL! Yes Dio rocks!! Such a powerful voice for such a small man.. He gives me chills when he sings...and you know?? I think now is a good time to bring that quote out of retirement.

"No sign of the morning coming... you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Ahhh....I think that should clear things up!

10-04-01, 10:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Hey Circe, glad you are still here.
Gypsy, Welcome, glad to have you with us!

So you all know, we do have arguments occasionaly, but they are not like the kind SS used to have, we aren't hateful here. The regulars sometimes have a tif, but it more like a Family dissagreement, then a real blow out. More Love here then anything else. Hey and reasonable people can agree to dissagree reasonably.

EBUg- who is still not Shakes, and has never been Gypsy or Circe either

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-01, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
*Hugs Buggy*

Mon Cherie

"Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you."
-"Cheers"

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-01 AT 09:06 AM (EST)

Well, let's get one thing straight. Mike *IS* an asshole. Sometimes. But, I would sit down with the guy and have a beer. This is my working definition of a decent person. I have a funny suspicion that there are fewer people here I could actually STAND for a whole beer than even my pessimistic estimates allow for, but that's neither here nor there.

But I still refuse to join the WLSFC, and have instead started (and am the charter, sole, founding member and president of) the WGRSFC.

No Daisy-chain-whore-bimbo-troll is likely to change that. If, in fact, it's even a chick. Lots of REALLY disturbed guys adopt female personae online, for some reason that's not clear to me. I guess maybe it's some repressed urges issue of some sort.... but, again, neither here nor there.

I'm also not shakes, as an aside.

-- JV

"What rage for fame attends both great and small!
Better be damned than mentioned not at all." --John Wolcot (1738–1819)

Edited to correct a small, yet annoying, typographical error.

dabo 20247 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
I would just like to take this opportunity to say that I am not now nor have I ever been shakes the clown, not shakes, buggy, drive my car, vampkira, hawkeye, survivorblows, sleeeve, ladyt, isisheyes, true, lisapooh, outfrontgirl, george tirebiter, icecat, ayak, pepe lepew, penelope lepew, sherpadave, surviorerist, lady electra, jizzy, itzlisa, dalton, leif ereksen (finally spelt it right: forgive me, lief), desert rhino, superman, batman, skierdude, krautboy, survivorsean, not sleeeve, frau hexe, nightscribe, etc. etc. etc. or colleen (though I adore her advice).

Nice post, buggy. It should be noted that a number of old-timers here have been anticipating the opportunity to roast shakes, just for the fun of it, during lc, but bashing of the poster shakes really isn't the deal, just of the player Michael. The player Michael is fair game, the poster shakes whatever anyone thinks of him always follows the rules (at least he tries to) and so should everyone else.

Smiles are free.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-05-01, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
>leif ereksen (finally
>spelt it right: forgive me,
>lief))

Ummm... I don't think you can have it both ways... which is it

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

10-05-01, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
hey, i finally got ereksen right, how would i know about the other one? lol ty whoever you are.

I am now going to go back to just lurking this board.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-05-01, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Dabo,
Since you didn't mention me in your list of posters, I guess I could assume you impersonate me sometimes.
*sniff sniff*
Would it be okay if I impersonate you then?

Smiles are free.

10-06-01, 02:41 AM (EST)
29. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Zrill Zeaker, dahlink, zo zweet uff you to ask, I giff my permizzion uff corz you may imberzonate me az oftun az you lahkink, da! Myzelf, I am only zee female imberzonatorr, 'ow elze you tinkink I became zee honorary bacherbabeski!

Well, I did try once to reg a seocnd id as Tony Randall, but for some reason it wouldn't take.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-01, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
So hold on a moment.
What you're saying is... Shakes isn't Bob?

Survivorchick

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
I don't think Shakes is Sideshow Bob, but I do think he is DaisyJane, LadyT, Vampkira, Drive My Car, Dabo, Pepe Le Pew, Sleeeve, Frau Hexe, Out Front Girl, Samiam, Desert Rhino, IceCat, and a bunch of other people.
MaryJane was merely a clever disguise to create controversy and give him an opponent to defend himself against.
Except for me, I think most of the people on this site are actually Shakes in disguise.

Brooke 36 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooke Click to send private message to Brooke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Okay, I think you're being a little silly there buddy. If Shakes is a lot of people, well, then I guess Mr. Mike is either schizo or very gifted!

Best Regards,
Shakes, I mean Brooke

northernlights 5046 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
>We are not Kissing his Ass,
>we are cheering for OUR
>FRIEND!!!
>He was here for months before
>any of us knew he
>was a Love Cruise cast
>member. We are HAPPY for
>our friend. Can you dig
>it?
>We are cheering on one of
>our own!!!

The fact that Shakes/Michael is on LC makes the show sooo much more interesting to follow. If I hadn't been lurking on these boards through his announcement that he would be on the show and his many other contributions such as his summaries, I know I wouldn't be anywhere near as hooked as I am by this show. I may be a rather new poster but I still feel like I am cheering for a friend (even considering his apparent distaste for us "north of the border" people).

Go you silly clown!

lt

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
OK, I've been keeping my mouth shut for a while, and I have to say that there is no way on God's green earth that Michael could be anyone but Shakes.
It is pretty obvious in the way that no one could ever post the way Shakes does. He has a combination of wit coupled with arrogance that no poster could even dare to match.
I have both laughed and scoffed at Shakes' summaries and posts since the beginning of Survivor 2, and let me say that if Shakes is anyone else on this board, his other personas lack the necessary elements that cause Shakes to be the poster that he is.
We may not be able to see eachother, but some people have a style of posting that stands out, and absolutely no one can parallel the attitude I have seen from the clown that has made reading episode summaries so devilishly fun. I mean even his regular posts stand apart from many of the other posters.
As obnoxious as he may seem to be, I just can't see him lowering himself to sneaking around the boards using other screen names to post very un-Shakes like posts about himself. Shakes has always spoken his mind, and when it comes to defending himself, I must say I don't think I could do it in the way that he does, and certainly no one else does either.
Point blank:Anyone who has surfed these boards regardless of whether they have posted or not, should know well enough by now, that NO ONE could possibly be Shakes except for Shakes.
There are times when I think he's being self-righteous, but hey, I've been an asshole once or twice too.
As for Michael, he is playing a GAME. Games like these bring out the worst in people, and I commend him for having the insight to PLAY these people who actually thought they were going to find love on the Love Cruise. Michael is the only guy I really like (and that's not saying much) It's not just because it's Shakes, but I really don't want any of the other guys to win.
Shakes/Michael has taken the public whoring with pride, and I can't imagine any reason at this time for him to play tricks on his fellow posters who have been with him through the good and bad times. It's just plain silly.
Either way, Shakes has helped make this board a fun place to hang, and I thank him for that, so I don't mind if he gets a little swelled-head every now and then (just keep it to a minimum dude, we love you but we don't want to pair off with you in a dance competition).

10-05-01, 09:04 PM (EST)
26. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Excellent post, Mitrelleum!

"No sign of the morning coming...you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
So true--he has a unique style. Did anyone REALLY believe he was any of these other people? I thought it was all a joke.

>>NO ONE could possibly be Shakes except for Shakes.
Not quite. NotShakes didn't post all that much, but he was indeed Shakes. If you don't believe me, ask NotSleeeve.

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-01, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: ***Public Service Anouncement ***"
LOL-got a little confused by that "NotShakes" thing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •