URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 146
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"a little something about DaisyJLC"

Posted by shakes the clown on 10-04-01 at 09:36 PM
Let me fully introduce one of our newest posters, DaisyJLC, or as she was called on the ESPN Cleveland Indians board, DaisyWhore.

Daisywhore is apparently still stinging from the beating myself and other SOX fans gave her last year when the SOX were winning the division. I haven't been back to that board in over a year, but it looks like I left a lasting impression. Last I saw Daisy she was taking some heat for being involved in a cyber affair with some 19 year old Canadian kid with half a brain (as opposed to the usual Canadian 2/3 of a brain ration).

Daisy could not care less about Love Cruise or my character on the show for that matter....she is here for one reason and one reason only, to carry out some one year old pathetic grudge.

So, feel free to take into account every time you read one of her redundant threads (btw, the extra !!!!!'s are a real articulate touch) that I chessmastered her dumb ass a year ago and that is the ONLY reason she ever bothered to show up here.

In fact, I think it would be a good idea to remove all her posts to the off-topic board because they, like her motivation, have nothing to do with the show.

BTW Daisywhore, glad to see you are watching the show and taking the time to post here about it....good to see we have fans, even the pathetically obsessed ones. From what I've been told, all the guys at WSI are getting a real kick out of the fact that you showed up here....now they're all taking bets to see if Blackknight and your boyfriend CGS will show up here as well. Or maybe they actually have lives that don't revolve around stalking me through the television.

This will be the last time I post about you because after a year of completely forgetting you even existed, you really aren't worth more than two minutes of my time....and those two minutes are up.

Now the rest of you people who showed up here cause you actually care about the show and your hatred for me is based on what you see on the show, please by all means, do continue, your input (read: website hits) are always apprecited.

And just get ready for Monday night cause if you don't like me now, just wait to you see what I do then......it gets a helluva lot worse.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: a little something about DaisyJLC"
Posted by LadyT on 10-04-01 at 09:41 PM
ohhhh Shakes, I am more convinced than ever that Will is your brother. I want an intro!

Are you going to go all Rico Suave in the red Pjs? Are you going to attack people, MALICIOUSLY! The inquiring minds want to know.

ANd if that Daisywhore friend of yours thinks that I am you on more freakin time, I am gonna kick her lily butt.

BTW, I too love the best team in baseball, the SOX! The RED Sox that is

GOD BLESS AMERICA

"Does the color matter?"
Posted by AyaK on 10-04-01 at 10:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

RED Sox, WHITE Sox, NO Sox (in the playoffs, that is).

"RE: Does the color matter?"
Posted by aymelek on 10-05-01 at 10:43 AM
YEAH, BABY!!!!! Go Tribe!!!!! WaaaaHOOOOOOOO!

Posted by true on 10-05-01 at 11:39 AM

Here's a playoff team you can root for!

can we fix it? Yes we CAN!-Bob the Builder.
true

"Bonus points"
Posted by AyaK on 10-05-01 at 12:08 PM
>can we fix it? Yes we CAN!-Bob the Builder.

Absolutely right, true! And the Cards are AMAZING right now (or should I say, the Astros are the opposite of amazing?).

"RE: Bonus points"
Posted by true on 10-05-01 at 12:16 PM
ARRGGG! Don't get me started on those stinkin Astros! Serving up #70 to Bonds in the ninth inning?! They come to town this weekend, and this Cardinals fan is not pleased.

*bonus points-round 2*
We did it! We did it! We did it! Hooray!
true

Posted by LadyT on 10-05-01 at 06:52 PM
AyaK, you live outside of Boston now. You have to love the RED Sox, its just as natural as breathing. If you don't well, move to Cleveland. To live in New England and not love the Red Sox, and of course you have to hate the Yankees, well, its just not right. Its Unamerican.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Posted by WinningUgly on 10-05-01 at 00:03 AM
You better watch what you say about Blacknight, Shakes! You know that he's still dying to slap a lawsuit on you!

<<<And just get ready for Monday night cause if you don't like me now, just wait to you see what I do then......it gets a helluva lot worse.>>>

Can't wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!<----(I picked the use of the !'s up from DaiseyWhore)

Posted by Loogaro on 10-05-01 at 01:32 AM
>And just get ready for Monday
>night cause if you don't
>like me now, just wait
>to you see what I
>do then......it gets a helluva
>lot worse.

I, for one, truly hope this is sincere. I've waited and hoped against hope that someone on some reality TV show, just throws it all in, says to hell with the money, and goes totally psycho on his/her show mates. Using, fusing and abusing. You go, Michael! The competitive nerve laid bare - jumping and snapping at anyone and anything near. Kinda like a Machiavellian orgasm. When I watched the first episode of Love Cruise and saw shakes in the flesh and saw that unreal combination of intellect, insecurity, suppressed sensitivity and pure drive, I thought, hey, maybe...

I knew you were a lawyer (go for the throat, baby), but now you've been revealed as a Sox fan, which means you're totally delusional as well. Fabulous. Great combo. Honey, get the spatter shield, and hide the kids, 'cause shakes is gonna blow!! Go on, aspire to Argentinosaurus status. Let's see you on Monday.

~~
Loogaro

Posted by indentureman on 10-05-01 at 04:46 AM
summary??? please where's the summary? shakes put some ACTION into that vs. defending yourownself on the boards???

luv to read 'em

Posted by VampKira on 10-05-01 at 07:33 AM
>>And just get ready for Monday night cause if you don't like me now, just wait to you see what I do then......it gets a helluva lot worse.<<

Bring ot ON, Mr. Dumb ass Sheriff!!

Vampy- Who seriously can't wait till Monday....

"No sign of the morning coming...you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

Posted by MakeItStop on 10-05-01 at 10:30 AM
Now the rest of you people who showed up here cause you actually care about the show

Now, THAT's really funny Shakes!!!!!!! <--- I added those for you Shakes.

Posted by janisella on 10-05-01 at 10:55 AM
So what you're telling us is this woman is so upset over LAST year's baseball season that she has hunted the internet to find you and flame you THIS year.

Interesting. Could be an interesting study for some graduate psychology student.

Thanks for letting us know what's up.

J. (who respects your right to root for your home team while I root for mine)

WLSFC Cleveland chapter

>Let me fully introduce one of
>our newest posters, DaisyJLC, or
>as she was called on
>the ESPN Cleveland Indians board,
>DaisyWhore.

Posted by Thrill Seeker on 10-05-01 at 11:15 AM
I don't understand why Shakes is making such a big deal out of Daisy. She's obviously his number one fan. Perhaps her attraction to him is a bit obsessive but she genuinely seems to want to hurt him. I can respect that.

Who would want a crowd of followers who never said anything but "I worship Shakes. Michael is the best." Shakes need Daisy to keep some perspective on fame.

Maybe she could start the WHSFC club?

Posted by true on 10-05-01 at 11:48 AM
>>>>And just get ready for Monday night cause if you don't like me now, just wait to you see what I do then......it gets a helluva lot worse.<<<<

ACK! Not Monday night! The Rams are playing on MNF! Geeze shakes, couldn't it wait til Tuesday?

No need to explain about Daisy, anybody with 1/2 a brain realized that she was a psycho, with an ax to grind.

To truly know shakes, is to love him.

true *who would have taken it as a compliment, if anyone thought she was shakes*

"True is TRULY Shakes"
Posted by Thrill Seeker on 10-05-01 at 12:07 PM
It looks like True is another one of those fakey names Shakes made up to give himself more attention. When will Michael stop making up all these fakey names?

(Apparently, I needed to put a smiley face at the end because some people don't understand that I'm teasing about this silly idea.)

"RE: True is TRULY Shakes"
Posted by Ioway on 10-05-01 at 05:44 PM
I thought Daisy was Gina nyuk nyuk

Posted by moonbaby on 10-06-01 at 00:19 AM
Are we going to be invited to the wedding?