The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Toni's crying"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Athena 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Athena Click to send private message to Athena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Toni's crying"
Ok Toni seems like a nice person but come on enough with her 'I LOVE YA ALOT' and tears.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Toni's crying boomerang 10-04-01 1
   RE: Toni's crying Athena 10-04-01 2
   RE: Toni's crying Athena 10-04-01 3
       picture boomerang 10-04-01 4
 RE: Toni's crying Circe 10-04-01 5
   RE: Toni's crying Athena 10-05-01 6
       RE: Toni's crying Athena 10-05-01 7
 RE: Toni's crying Ioway 10-05-01 8
   RE: Toni's crying Dakota 10-05-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-01, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Toni's crying"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

Welcome, Athena.

I agree; she seems to cry at the drop of a hat. But, then again,
if these people were all even-keeled, it would be even more boring than it is now.

http://images.google.com/images?q=athena&num=20&hl=en&imgsafe=off&start=0&sa=N

I edited this to add the photo I just got from Google image search. (address above) If you want to add a sig (signature) picture to your posts like the one above, you can paste in the URL for it after your comments. We do need to keep them small, though, so they load faster. If you have any questions you can email me.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-04-01, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Athena Click to send private message to Athena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Toni's crying"
It's like these people know eachother like what 4-5days and already they have build that kind of relationship. To be crying so much. Come on let's face it it's a game and there's $200,000 at stake . As Richard from Survior 1 said . ' I didn't come on this island to make friends'. In the end it is getting interesting. Thank goodness the voted Lisa off. She was getting on my nerves with her ugly duckling stories.

10-04-01, 12:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Toni's crying"
Hiya
How do you dowload to bring the picture to show after your comments. I tried cut and paste and it didn't work.

Thanks

A.

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-01, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "picture"
Try right-clicking on the picture in my post,then left-click on properties. Copy and paste the URl of the picture(or any other small picture) into your post. That should do it. The above photo is already uploaded to this site. Use the preview function before you post to check to see if it's working.

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-04-01, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Toni's crying"
I think Toni and Nicole from BB2 (hmm..that show sounds vaugely familiar)are twins seperated at birth. (of course we couldn't tell due to the amount of alterations Toni has had).

BTW...I'm loving your screen name!

~~Beware of Greeks (and a gal named Lisa) bearing gifts~~

10-05-01, 09:42 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Toni's crying"
I agree. Well Lisa that's another story. She is so pathetic with "Oh I kissed two guys" and studly Michael saying he used that as a tatic to get info. You nominated him James Bond.

BTW... I chose Athena thinking since everyone on the LoveCruise thinks they are God Like I thought why not myself. LOL

10-05-01, 09:44 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Toni's crying"
OOOPs I meant to say Who nominated him James Bond.

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-05-01, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Toni's crying"
The subjest reminded me of that old Van Halen song.

"WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH Toni's CRYin'"

Dakota 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-01, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Toni's crying"
The absolute worst part about Toni, Lisa, Anthony and Jeanette is that they make Ralph and Mike look intelligent and well-adjusted. Manipulative and conniving, but intelligent and well-adjusted. They are there to have some fun and win $200,000. If you want a lifelong mate, this is NOT the place to go. Come on ladies, you're giving the gender a bad rap.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •