URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 142
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Toni's crying"

Posted by Athena on 10-04-01 at 11:14 AM
Ok Toni seems like a nice person but come on enough with her 'I LOVE YA ALOT' and tears.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Toni's crying"
Posted by boomerang on 10-04-01 at 11:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

Welcome, Athena.

I agree; she seems to cry at the drop of a hat. But, then again,
if these people were all even-keeled, it would be even more boring than it is now.

http://images.google.com/images?q=athena&num=20&hl=en&imgsafe=off&start=0&sa=N

I edited this to add the photo I just got from Google image search. (address above) If you want to add a sig (signature) picture to your posts like the one above, you can paste in the URL for it after your comments. We do need to keep them small, though, so they load faster. If you have any questions you can email me.

Posted by Athena on 10-04-01 at 11:38 AM
It's like these people know eachother like what 4-5days and already they have build that kind of relationship. To be crying so much. Come on let's face it it's a game and there's $200,000 at stake . As Richard from Survior 1 said . ' I didn't come on this island to make friends'. In the end it is getting interesting. Thank goodness the voted Lisa off. She was getting on my nerves with her ugly duckling stories.

Posted by Athena on 10-04-01 at 12:54 PM
Hiya
How do you dowload to bring the picture to show after your comments. I tried cut and paste and it didn't work.

Thanks

A.

"picture"
Posted by boomerang on 10-04-01 at 04:30 PM
Try right-clicking on the picture in my post,then left-click on properties. Copy and paste the URl of the picture(or any other small picture) into your post. That should do it. The above photo is already uploaded to this site. Use the preview function before you post to check to see if it's working.

Posted by Circe on 10-04-01 at 09:59 PM
I think Toni and Nicole from BB2 (hmm..that show sounds vaugely familiar)are twins seperated at birth. (of course we couldn't tell due to the amount of alterations Toni has had).

BTW...I'm loving your screen name!

~~Beware of Greeks (and a gal named Lisa) bearing gifts~~

Posted by Athena on 10-05-01 at 09:42 AM
I agree. Well Lisa that's another story. She is so pathetic with "Oh I kissed two guys" and studly Michael saying he used that as a tatic to get info. You nominated him James Bond.

BTW... I chose Athena thinking since everyone on the LoveCruise thinks they are God Like I thought why not myself. LOL

Posted by Athena on 10-05-01 at 09:44 AM
OOOPs I meant to say Who nominated him James Bond.

Posted by Ioway on 10-05-01 at 05:45 PM
The subjest reminded me of that old Van Halen song.

"WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH Toni's CRYin'"

Posted by Dakota on 10-05-01 at 11:12 PM
The absolute worst part about Toni, Lisa, Anthony and Jeanette is that they make Ralph and Mike look intelligent and well-adjusted. Manipulative and conniving, but intelligent and well-adjusted. They are there to have some fun and win $200,000. If you want a lifelong mate, this is NOT the place to go. Come on ladies, you're giving the gender a bad rap.