The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Category 6: Day of Destruction
SCENE: CBS movie programming headquarters, May 2004. EXECUTIVE #1: Boy, that movie "10.5" on NBC did boffo ratings. EX
realitybites
4 messages
11-18-04 09:12 AM
american dreams
anybody else watch it? I really enjoy it - love the music and the clothes and that I can actually watch it with my daughter. I'm total
Lisapooh
10 messages
11-19-04 05:55 PM
Dallas Reunion
Anyone watching this? I am lvoeing it! Going back in time and seeing all these clips are cracking me up! http://community.reali
volsfan
22 messages
11-29-04 10:06 PM
Smallpox - on fX
I saw a commercial for this show coming out on fX while watching some movie late one night last week. Has anyone heard anything about this show%3
HuckleberryHound
0 messages
12-07-04 08:42 AM
KenJen returns to the left-side podium September 6th.
He's back. And he's had a chance to study.
Estee
23 messages
12-08-04 04:56 PM
South Park Spends an Evening in Paris
Anyone see last night's episode? It was about as obscene as SP can get, but I got a good laugh or two out of the whole thing. It's a salute
ginger
4 messages
12-09-04 01:58 PM
Earthsea
Has anyone heard about this mini-series coming out in December? I have seen the trailers, and I think it really looks good. Check
HuckleberryHound
12 messages
12-14-04 05:56 PM
Worlds are Colliding !
When season 9 of StarGate begins, a bunch of Farscape people will be on it! Specifically, Ben Browder and Claudia Whatserface, aka as John Cr
Swami
2 messages
01-02-05 11:51 AM
VERONICA MARS... HELLLOOOOOO
This should be considered for a spoiling/speculation type of forum! Veronica Mars is GREAT. No one is watching this show, why? It c
AntFitz4
4 messages
01-12-05 01:33 PM
Gordinyo - New Talk Show Pilot - What do you think?
Merlot here, Wanted some feedback on my talk show pilot. You can watch it at http://www.goonish.tv I think there i
merlotwalker
7 messages
01-14-05 04:23 PM
"The Office" Special
Here's a link to the San Francisco Chronic Ill's television columnist, who discusses the impending special and describes the entire "Office"
ginger
18 messages
01-17-05 03:15 PM
Cold Case
Who watches? I love this show, but 60 minutes always creates havoc during football season, so I have to TiVo it. I love the way they
samboohoo
5 messages
01-25-05 04:37 PM
CSI Help
The episode is from a couple of weeks ago -- 1/13 I think. It was about the undercover reporter who was killed and the snake shoved in her mouth.
samboohoo
4 messages
01-27-05 03:15 PM
buena tv
On Saturday 29th at 6:30 pm/5:30 central, Mun2 TV is going to reveal the life of one of the most important and successful Spanish actors, Ja
ferchoca
0 messages
01-28-05 00:38 AM
R.I.P. Ruth Warrick
From Citizen Kane to AMC, a very classy lady. I'm an ex AMC fan (started watching during Viet Nam war, for heck's sake) and she was alway
ginger
1 messages
01-29-05 06:09 AM
NCIS help
On last night's (1/18) episode of NCIS there was a quick pan of a great sign (at the Navy Medical Center Computer Lab). Something about %2
Molaholic
3 messages
02-01-05 01:32 AM
Live long and prosper . . . or not
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s- ory&cid=797&ncid=799&e=5&u=/eo/20050202/en_tv_eo/15838 I guess
strid333
2 messages
02-04-05 07:10 PM
Non-reality's a good diversion
:-) Hello fellow www users, IMO old-time shows, such as: Gunsmoke, Green Acres, Golden Girls, Happy Days and Leave It 2 Beaver,
brose
0 messages
02-10-05 11:14 AM
Angel!
Well, I think everyone has watched Angel, at least once, right? It's one of the most commented tv series, everywhere... Angel
somenoise
2 messages
02-15-05 07:55 PM
Point Pleasant
I had such high hopes for this show considering that Marti Noxon, exectuive producer from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," was involved. It had th
HistoryDetective
4 messages
02-16-05 03:00 PM
Degrassi: The Next Generation
Just out of curiousity? Does anyone out there watch this show? I know it's childish and I shouldn't, but it's absolutely adorable and hi
Survivorerist
4 messages
02-16-05 03:39 PM
Questions about Alias Season 4
I just finished watching the first three seasons on DVD, so now I need some details about where we are in Season 4. -How many new episod
Canada Girl
3 messages
02-16-05 07:36 PM
The Happy Days Reunion Special
Relieved that the entire cast is still alive, and therefore we were spared any weepy tribute montage, I watched a bit of this show last night. Th
ginger
10 messages
02-21-05 11:14 AM
The Greatest American Hero(1981)
This show was great fun. Old tv shows are awesome. This one is like a mix between superman and the green lantern. Its got a classic cheesy fe
deadwiz
15 messages
02-21-05 02:41 PM
Did anyone see the OC????
i usually watch, but was watching survivor instead. last week the promos said to watch for the last 15 minutes, that something exciting was going
nicalai
2 messages
02-22-05 08:46 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •