The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Most ridiculous show on Television
I watch a lot of dramas and am able to suspend my belief in high degrees. So all those people in "Lost" survived the crash and are now being stalk
bacon
16 messages
02-24-05 01:39 PM
The Shield???
...anyone know if/when the new season is coming back? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3ac
shakes the clown
5 messages
02-25-05 12:23 PM
Deadwood
This show rocks!!!! SO and I had caught maybe half of the original season and spent this past weekend watching the whole season ON Demand. Aw
Jayzzzy
0 messages
02-28-05 01:44 PM
Farewell to NYPD Blue
There's only one more episode left in the series...Tuesday nights just won't be the same. It's the end of a GREAT show. Will anyone
redheaded_sweetheart
3 messages
03-03-05 00:54 AM
Law & Order Criminal Intent Vote
So did you guys vote for or against Nicole dying? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3f3191027bc39190.gif
strid333
8 messages
03-02-05 11:42 AM
Their eyes were watching Gid.
Did anyone else but me watch this movie? I liked it (DH even watched), really thought Halle Berry did a wonderful job. http:%2
KScott
3 messages
03-08-05 02:10 PM
Battlestar Galactica
Anyone see this last night? I caught the last 40 minutes or so and thought it was good.
JRome
18 messages
03-14-05 09:36 PM
Jake In Progress
Did anyone else watch tonight? The second episode is half way over and I have LOLed many times. I didn't even want to watch but it was on and I s
volsfan
7 messages
03-18-05 04:06 PM
NBC's The Office
I love the original BBC version so much and I am very skeptical that a US version will be able to live up to it, but I am going to give it a shot if
SilverStar
8 messages
03-29-05 12:28 PM
Stacked
[font color=teal] will premiere on [link:www.fox.com/stacked/|fox] on april 13. pamela anderson appears to have embr
cqvenus
2 messages
03-30-05 03:23 PM
Strictly Sex with Dr. Drew--A new Discovery Health show
Looking for married couples to be on a new Discovery Health program. A discussion for husbands and wives where they can speak candidly abou
Casting
0 messages
04-06-05 07:50 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •