The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Better Living Through British TV
Caught the HBO shows early so I could catch these, and both were excellent: 1. Masterpiece Theatre - Prime Suspect 6. Helen Mir
ginger
2 messages
04-20-04 03:03 PM
The Practice cancelled
According to TV Guide: OFF THE DOCKET: As expected, ABC is folding David E. Kelley's eight-year-old Practice in May, but the
KScott
8 messages
04-20-04 07:55 PM
5 Days to Midnight
Has anyone seen the commercials for this show on Sci-Fi? I also saw a trailer for 5 Day to Midnight at a movie I saw last weekend. It looks pretty
JRome
0 messages
04-21-04 12:01 PM
Band of Brothers
Has anyone been watching Band of Brothers on the history channel? What a great series its great that it was on again. Anyone else have a favorite
JRome
6 messages
04-23-04 03:38 PM
FAMILY PLOTS
A&E Mondays 6 & 6:30 pm PT OK, so the producers took the idea of "Six Feet Under" and made it into a real family of morticians.
Molaholic
1 messages
04-27-04 00:08 AM
Wow. Anyone watch Deadwood last night?
*filler* *filler* *filler* *filler* *filler* *filler* *#%&$*
ginger
28 messages
05-03-04 06:52 PM
Resurrection Day: the Ottoman rises from the grave...
Well, now you [i]know[/i] they're having trouble filling out the programming schedule. [b]The ##### Van Dyke Show[/b%
Estee
2 messages
05-06-04 11:54 AM
"What happens with Ross and Rachel on Friends?"
Yes, I want to know what happens... I'm on the left coast and can't wait!!
TheWanderer
1 messages
05-07-04 01:17 AM
Hands Up...
...if you suspect you might shed a tear during the Friends Finale tonight and then feel embarrassed about it for the next week. *Raises h
Canada Girl
91 messages
05-08-04 10:37 PM
the OC
ok, does anyone else watch this show... i know it's not that great, but it just draws me in and i must find out what's going to happen next we
bubsy
28 messages
05-12-04 10:48 AM
Calling out to the Charmed fans out there
Over the past year, I've become a fan of Charmed by watching reruns on TNT. I have fallen in love with the sisters, and I enjoy watching them s
LBoogy
16 messages
05-12-04 06:06 PM
Will & Grace Question
Haven't been able to watch much this season -- yes I'm one of the Friends/CSI die hards. And with a new baby at home, it's hard to catch up
samboohoo
7 messages
05-13-04 08:31 AM
'Good night, Seattle: we love you!' Doctor Crane is off the air.
The media is forgetting something. They hyped the end of [b]Friends[/b] as if no sitcom had come before it and none could ever c
Estee
11 messages
05-18-04 10:27 AM
'Good night, Seattle: we love you!' Doctor Crane is off the air.
The media is forgetting something. They hyped the end of [b]Friends[/b] as if no sitcom had come before it and none could ever co
Estee
1 messages
05-13-04 11:18 AM
Arrested Development-Catch it While You Can
Fox has a way of launching fairly good new shows and then cancelling them after about 6 episodes (e.g., Andy Richter), so I'm going to try n
ginger
42 messages
05-18-04 06:09 PM
Opinions on the Friends Finale
I'm guessing there was lots of chatter in the bar last night, but I wasn't there. So tell me, do you think it sucked as much as I did?%0
weltek
27 messages
05-22-04 09:08 PM
Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served
[div style="position:relative; left:-44px; top:-66px; z-index:1"]http://community.realit- tvworld.com/boards/User_fil
kyngsladye
12 messages
05-28-04 03:01 AM
SMALLville has BIG ending
Holy crap! Okay you Smallville fans... this season finale had perhaps the best cliffhanger ever, and not just by Smallville standards. I was blo
RyrieRae
2 messages
05-28-04 09:51 AM
Dear Regis: regarding Super Millionaire...
I need to know who the Three Wise Men/People/Gender-Neutral Equivalent are exactly once a night. I do not need to have multiple minutes wasted in
Estee
1 messages
05-28-04 10:27 AM
Alias
Ok, I know there are Alias fans out there. Who could believe that Lauren's mother is the head of the Covenant? Oh, and Bebo, V
LadyT
29 messages
05-29-04 07:24 PM
No Limit Texas Hold 'Em (Poker) on TV...
I really hope I am not the only one that is hopelessly addicted to this stuff on TV. I got into watching it on television last summer/fall when ESPN
Fishercat
25 messages
06-02-04 03:02 PM
Miss Universe Pageant
Did anyone catch the Miss Universe Pageant last night? The local news people kept saying Miss USA was robbed. What the heck happned?
missygirl3
11 messages
06-03-04 01:09 PM
Kingdom Hospital
I've seen some commercials for this show and didn't know what to think at first. but after reading this review, I'm going to check it out.
JRome
24 messages
06-04-04 00:37 AM
Super Millionaire
Has anyone been watching Super Millionaire besides me? Are you surprised at such easy questions they either miss or dont know.. like that red-head l
missygirl3
6 messages
06-04-04 01:19 AM
Six Feet Under
The new season begins Sunday. I tried to view the exclusive preview but the darn media player wouldn't load it. So I will wait oh so patiently for
woeisme1
4 messages
06-08-04 09:48 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •