The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"american dreams"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"american dreams"
anybody else watch it? I really enjoy it - love the music and the clothes and that I can actually watch it with my daughter.

I'm totally hooked on this show

please tell me I'm not alone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 You're not alone... northernlights 10-04-04 1
   Wanted: Tape of Nov. 7th Episode sarah2115 11-10-04 7
 RE: american dreams Loree 10-04-04 2
 Yep mrc 10-04-04 3
 RE: american dreams samboohoo 10-05-04 4
 American Dreams Puffy 10-07-04 5
 November 7th episode... northernlights 11-08-04 6
   RE: November 7th episode... Loree 11-11-04 8
       Things move quickly... northernlights 11-15-04 9
           RE: Things move quickly... Big Al 11-19-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "You're not alone..."
I'm totally hooked on this show too. I love everything about it. The music, the clothes, the storylines. It reminds me of The Waltons for some reason.

*hugs for Pooh and McKenna*

sarah2115 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarah2115 Click to send private message to sarah2115 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Wanted: Tape of Nov. 7th Episode"
Hello!

American Dreams is my favorite show ever! Unforunately, I had to go out of town this weekend and my VCR broke. I was not able to tape it. I am so sad. It was supposed to be a great episode. Does anyone have a tape of the episode they could sell to me? I will pay for shipping. Please email me at Queen4tini@aol.com Thanks!!!

Sarah

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: american dreams"
I love this show. Unfortunately the ratings were not good lastnight.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yep"
Love it.

A PhoenixMons(ter) Siggie

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: american dreams"
I never missed an episode during Season 1, but that fell apart last season. Now I watch when I can, but I'm too into Cold Case and Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

I do love the music, and I try to keep track a little on the NBC web page.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "American Dreams"

There was very little promotion for its return this season. *I* actually got to watch them film an episode last season. It's one of my favorite shows. I like to predict what may happen.

Handcrafted at midnight by RollDDice

11-08-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "November 7th episode..."
I'll admit here and now that I haven't cried that hard over a tv show for a long time. Big, ugly, slobbery sobbing. It wasn't pretty.

Pooh? I was thinking of you and McKenna while I was watching it. How did she handle JJ's tape?

So do you think he's alive? I do. He has to come back home.

Was Alannis Morrisette supposed to be someone famous last night? We couldn't figure out who she was if indeed she was someone famous. We thought of Joni Mitchell or Carly Simon.

Momma Prior's scenes tore my heart out.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: November 7th episode..."
I was thinking Joni Mitchell.

I think JJ will come home and surprise them for the Christmas holidays. Isn't Beth's baby due around Christmas too? I think we will have the big tear jerker ep for the holidays when JJ comes home.

11-15-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
9. "Things move quickly..."
...in tv land! Beth had a baby boy last night. They named him John. And JJ will be back for Thanksgiving dinner next week. Sheesh. I thought they'd stretch it out a little bit more. Haven't they ever watched Days of our Lives?

~needs to have Kleenex ready for next week

Big Al 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Al Click to send private message to Big%20Al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Things move quickly..."
I believe the show is now in 1965.They show large antiwar demonstrations. My memory tells me that did not happen until later in the 60s. Is the show accurate or am I developing Altzheimers?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •