The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Degrassi: The Next Generation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-13-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Degrassi: The Next Generation"
Just out of curiousity? Does anyone out there watch this show? I know it's childish and I shouldn't, but it's absolutely adorable and hilarious!

New year, new look, new Erist!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Degrassi: The Next Generation Pretty_Kitty 02-14-05 1
   RE: I love this show!!!! skyhoneybear 02-14-05 2
       RE: I love this show!!!! Survivorerist 02-14-05 3
 Occasionally strid333 02-16-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Degrassi: The Next Generation"
I dont believe I get the channel it's on but waaay back in the day I watched the original and LOVED IT!

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I love this show!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-05 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

I used to watch it in middle school when it came on PBS. The new one is good too. When is the new season going to start. One of the characters got shot at school and is in the hospital. I need my degrassi fix!!!

ps.You can get old versions of degrassi from your library and they sell them online.
(edited for age) Oh yea---I'm 24 and I love the show, my boyfriend is also 24 and I got him into the show.

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"
"If Karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later."---Will, Big Brother 5, USA
" Ling-Ling so want visit from father. He great warrior/dry cleaner. He coined classic phrase..."No Ticky, No Washy."--Ling Ling(Drawn Together)

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-14-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I love this show!!!!"
>>>I dont believe I get the channel it's on<<<

PK, up here in Canada we get Degrassi on CTV. I know in the US they show it all the time on the N.

>>>When is the new season going to start. One of the characters got shot at school and is in the hospital. I need my degrassi fix!!!<<<

Nice to see there's another fan here, sky! The school shooting episodes were really well done. Love how they had the guy from Reach For The Top host the quiz show (RFTT is a similar High School quiz game up in Canada, I played on the team back when I was in High School and I remember seeing him on TV).

What's the last episode you saw up there? In Canada, they're showing the season 4 finale tonight (it's the 3rd Kevin Smith guest star episode). Not going to spoil it for you, but it does look to be pretty good!

New year, new look, new Erist! (A quote stolen, kinda, fron D:TNG)

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-16-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Occasionally"
I do watch it from time to time. Basically, I watch to catch up in the lives of Spike, Kaitlin, Joey, and Snake. I don't actually care about the kids in the school (except for Emma). I loved Junior High and High. I was only a few years younger than them at the time it originally aired. Those shows were very cutting edge.

Three is the perfect number.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •