The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Earthsea"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-24-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Earthsea"
Has anyone heard about this mini-series coming out in December?
I have seen the trailers, and I think it really looks good.

Check out the the trailers for yourself, and let me know what you think...

http://www.scifi.com/earthsea/downloads/trailers/index.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Earthsea Bebo 10-25-04 1
   RE: Earthsea Swami 10-25-04 2
       RE: Earthsea HuckleberryHound 10-25-04 3
           RE: Earthsea HuckleberryHound 11-21-04 4
               RE: Earthsea Smooth23 11-21-04 5
                   RE: Earthsea HuckleberryHound 11-22-04 6
                   RE: Earthsea Swami 11-24-04 7
                       RE: Earthsea HuckleberryHound 12-02-04 8
                           RE: Earthsea Swami 12-03-04 9
                               RE: Earthsea HuckleberryHound 12-13-04 10
 RE: Earthsea Tahj 12-14-04 11
   RE: Earthsea HuckleberryHound 12-14-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Earthsea"
I loved the books on which it's based, so I'll be tuning in.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Earthsea"
I picked up one of those books but never really got into them. The series looks interesting. I'll watch the first eps for sure. Is this supposed to be an on-going series or a multi-part special?

a slice of Slice
If Kali doesn't scare you, nothing will!

10-25-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Earthsea"
What I have heard, is that it will be a two night mini-series, starting December 13, based on the first 2 books.

11-21-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Earthsea"
*bump*

Has anyone seen the theatrical trailer?
I think it looks more like a movie trailer than anything a TV network would put out...

http://www.scifi.com/earthsea/downloads/trailers/index.html

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-21-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Earthsea"
I come close to crying everytime I see the ad for the show on tv because my crummy cable company(comcast) doesn't give me scifi =(

11-22-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Earthsea"
That really stinks...

What do you think of the trailer?

11-24-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Earthsea"
NO SCI FI!?!?!?!?!

*faints*

Swami

12-02-04, 07:55 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Earthsea"
::catches Swami::

What about the books did you like/dislike??

12-03-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Earthsea"
Gee, it was so long ago, I can't remember. I just remember reading into the book a bit and deciding it wasn't for me. Mostly I like my SciFi hard, with the exception of Marion Zimmer Bradley and --oddly enough--Anne McCaffree. Most pure Fantasy does not get me involved.

Swami

12-13-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Earthsea"
For those interested.
It starts tonight!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Earthsea"
I thought last night's show was good. Wish it was longer than 4 hours.

I loved the books, btw, but read them years ago.

12-14-04, 05:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Earthsea"
I though the first half was pretty good too.
I thought Danny Glover was perfect in the old, wise wizard role.
As for tonight, I am interested to see what Kristen Kreuk does - in the second book, she gets much more attention, and I think she will tonight too.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •