The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dallas Reunion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dallas Reunion"
Anyone watching this? I am lvoeing it! Going back in time and seeing all these clips are cracking me up!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dallas Reunion frisky 11-07-04 1
   RE: Dallas Reunion volsfan 11-08-04 7
       RE: Dallas Reunion Loree 11-16-04 18
 RE: Dallas Reunion seahorse 11-08-04 2
   Seahorse zombiebaby 11-08-04 9
       RE: Seahorse volsfan 11-09-04 11
           RE: Seahorse seahorse 11-12-04 13
               RE: Seahorse volsfan 11-13-04 17
 RE: Dallas Reunion samboohoo 11-08-04 3
 RE: Dallas Reunion yensid 11-08-04 4
   RE: Dallas Reunion KScott 11-08-04 5
       RE: Dallas Reunion samboohoo 11-08-04 10
           RE: Dallas Reunion ginger 11-24-04 20
               RE: Dallas Reunion volsfan 11-28-04 21
 RE: Dallas Reunion KScott 11-08-04 6
 RE: Dallas Reunion zombiebaby 11-08-04 8
   RE: Dallas Reunion HuckleberryHound 11-09-04 12
       RE: Dallas Reunion seahorse 11-12-04 15
   RE: Dallas Reunion Loree 11-16-04 19
 RE: Dallas Reunion seahorse 11-12-04 14
   RE: Dallas Reunion batts 11-13-04 16
       RE: Dallas Reunion tempo 11-29-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
Hmmm...the final episode of the whole series was called "Conundrum." *snort*

This is fun, Doc.

Linda Gray looks awesome. Victoria Principal looks like she's afraid to move in case the Botox starts squirtin out of every orifice of her body. Charlene Tilton still looks like Lucy!

Oh, it's the dreaded Pam's Dream scene.

Yes, kitties can have blogs, too.

11-08-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
I think Linda Gray has aged very well! She doesn't look as fake as Victoria!

BTW...Patrick Duffy is just as handsome as always except those damn eye brows!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
Yes his eyebrows were this odd brown shade that didn't match his hair at all. Very strange.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-04, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
I enjoyed it. All the cast was back except Jock and Miss Ellie who are both dead.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Seahorse"
I beleive Miss Ellie is still alive. Didn't they say she was at home watching?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Don't Google "hairy toes"!!

11-09-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Seahorse"
Yeah, didn't Patrick Duffy read an email from Barbara Bel Geddes? I think she is still alive!

11-12-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Seahorse"
I must have missed it. I know she would be pretty old and maybe in frail shape.

11-13-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Seahorse"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-04 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

Here is a Dallas Website with lots of info:

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/barbarabelgeddes/

This says that she was born in 1922 which would make her ONLY 82! I would have guessed her pushing 100! ETA: I wanted to make this post to say that she is still alive! DOH!

BTW: This is replayed tonight! I may try and catch it!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
Of course I missed it, what's new. I have so much stuff on TiVo to watch.

What was the big surprise?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-08-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
I watched it too and loved every minute. Almost want to go out and buy the first two seasons on dvd.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
I only watched the last 30 - 45 minutes but wanted to get the DVD's so I could re-cap all the old memories. I like Dallas but my favorite was the spinoff Knots Landing. Gary & Val had their own little cul-de-sac full of drama.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
Oooooh, KScott I love me some Knots Landing.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
SECOND that. Abbie was better than JR. Remember the dead guy buried under the playground for an entire season? Nicolette blossomed. Alec Baldwin as a crooked preacher. Julie Harris. I adored Knots.

The 8 Days of Slice. Such a smart girl!

11-28-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
Nicolette blossomed

So that's when it all took place!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
Dallas website

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-04, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
I watched it! Just reminded me how great those first 3 or 4 seasons were! So much better than Dynasty!

I would say it would be really hard to get a show that popular to have their entire run on a Friday night!

Weird( and sad) that Howard Keel(Clayton) passed away earlier during the day.

Linda Gray does look great! I never thought she was that attractive back then but she looks so much better. Definately the winner in ageing gracefully on this show!

How come they never mentioned during the recap of Ray and Lucy's affair that they later turned out to be uncle/neice?!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Don't Google "hairy toes"!!

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
I watched all I could bear.
The scenes of the cast members were so scripted and cheesy, that I couldn't watch for too long.
And it was tough watching how all those actors had aged... the unfortunate reality of life.

I still love JR, though. What a role for Hagman.

11-12-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
Dallas was one of my favorite shows when it was on.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
>>
>Linda Gray does look great!
>I never thought she was
>that attractive back then but
>she looks so much better.
> Definately the winner in
>ageing gracefully on this show!
>

Even while the show was still on the air I thought that about Linda Gray. It seemed like every season she came back looking a little better than the year before. I really didn't think she was attractive at first. But by the time the show went off the air I thought she was.

11-12-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
It is going to be rerun Saturday 11-13 at 8 Eastern 7 Central time.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-13-04, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
Sue Ellen lol...... fighting, alcoholics, backstabbing, lieing cheating........ sounds like real world lol

tempo 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tempo Click to send private message to tempo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Dallas Reunion"
Well all I can say is J.R. was very sexy back in the day. Does anyone agree or am I just nuts?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •