The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Anyone know about "Strong Medicine"?
[h6]They were filming today at the school where I teach (summer school session). Changed a nasty looking inner-city public middle school into
Molaholic
3 messages
08-23-04 03:02 PM
Good day live
Does anyone know what happened to Jillian Barberie? I missed the show for two days and she was gone. Pictures and all. They never mention her.
datijolemom
6 messages
09-08-04 10:55 AM
15 TV Shows That Should Be Cancelled Immediately!
Ah... here is my chance to vent at some of the worst shows I have ever seen. 1. Friends (NBC) I'm sorry, but Friends has no
annapolislass
24 messages
09-09-04 03:55 PM
MTV--VMA--Whack
I enjoyed the VMA preshow but the entire live show was wack. I mad Kanye West didn't win any awards. MTV hyped the viewers up so much....a
skyhoneybear
4 messages
09-09-04 03:59 PM
Shows That Died Too Soon
I'd like to honor some shows that I feel ended way too prematurely. Please join me in memory of some shows that I'm still bitter about the disappe
cqvenus
96 messages
09-10-04 04:31 AM
Babylon 5 on DVD
Since I do not spend enough time in alternate universes, I thought it would be a good idea to buy the Babylon 5 DVD set. I am on season two and I a
greenmonstah
29 messages
09-12-04 01:05 PM
Help with the title of a reality show
OK, I have googled all the key words I can think of, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of a reality show I watched a couple episod
sea0tter12
2 messages
09-14-04 11:56 AM
Joan of Arcadia...
ok, this show has me! I was interested after the first one, but now I know for sure. The cast is amazing, and it has that magic all the time t
ashleybfogg
26 messages
09-20-04 12:38 PM
LAX
Did you watch it? Did you like it? I did to both which means it will get cancelled. Anyone else? http://community.realitytvw
KScott
7 messages
09-21-04 06:12 PM
North Shore
Did anyone watch it last night? What did you think? Overall I liked it. I liked the tennis player twist. I totally didn't see that on
rjrabbit
7 messages
09-24-04 08:41 PM
One tree hill repeats?
I didn't watch the first season at all but I caught a few old ones over the summer and it's actually pretty good. Anyone know when the season sta
JRome
4 messages
09-28-04 05:56 PM
Early Edition on PAX
[font color=teal] okay so since i'm too cheap and never home to justify having cable, i have 7 channels. one of them is pax. and appare
cqvenus
5 messages
10-06-04 09:59 AM
Listen Up
Just wanted to say I finally got around to watching Listen Up the other night. I like it alot. Good writing, and they're using Jason
Ra_8secs
0 messages
09-29-04 11:42 PM
Anyone watching the mountain?
I must admit, it's a guilty pleasure of mine. It's really getting going now in terms of plot, anyone else watching?
JRome
0 messages
10-08-04 12:12 PM
Nip/Tuck
Anyone watch the Nip/Tuck season finale tonight?? I almost fell off the couch. That's all I can say, since the west coast people have not se
arealityho
6 messages
10-14-04 11:57 AM
Jack & Bobby
Just wondering if anyone else watched this and what they thought of it. I watched it mainly because of the producers attached to it and was a little
SurvivorBlows
8 messages
10-22-04 09:39 PM
Ladder 49 this Weekend
A co-worker of mine went to a screening of Ladder 49 last week, and said it was really good. She said it was very touching, without being to
HuckleberryHound
4 messages
10-28-04 00:45 AM
Conan to Take Over 'Tonight' in Five Years
[i]NBC Says Conan O'Brien Will Take Over for Jay Leno on 'Tonight' Show in 5 Years The Associated Press NEW YORK Sept.
Pensha26
3 messages
10-28-04 00:46 AM
Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars!
Don't forget, this four part special, a new mini-series (with most of the old favorite characters back) begins on Sunday, Oct 17th at 9/
Swami
4 messages
10-28-04 08:06 AM
Lost
Who's watching?
trigirl
2 messages
11-03-04 02:55 PM
Greg The Bunny on DVD??
Yep... I saw it's coming out on Oct 19th ... with 13 episodes, including two never-before-aired. I remember Fox cancelled the série before
somenoise
3 messages
11-11-04 04:02 PM
t g it's the o c
last nights second season premier of the o c truly lived up to expectations: the writers followed the storyline perfectly ;they really
tvhead
7 messages
11-11-04 04:37 PM
CSI: NY
I'm assuming that EVERYBODY missed the end of tonight's (11/10) episode, but on the off chance that there were any peeps who got to find o
PagongRatEater
7 messages
11-12-04 08:52 AM
South Park!
Anyone watch the new ep last night? My response was this weird mix of laughing and crying. Kinda like when you trip and fall and you're in pain bu
Mon Cherie
2 messages
11-13-04 02:44 AM
New Fall Shows
Which shows do you find interesting enough to watch at least once this fall? I am looking at Clubhouse and Lost myself http:
survivorscott
36 messages
11-17-04 07:33 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •