The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CSI: NY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CSI: NY"
I'm assuming that EVERYBODY missed the end of tonight's (11/10) episode, but on the off chance that there were any peeps who got to find out how/why the main case was resolved I thought I'd post here.

Was everyone pre-empted by Arafat or is there anybody (maybe our Canadian friends) who can share who/why/how the whole diner murder was resolved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Spoilers strid333 11-10-04 1
   RE: Spoilers PagongRatEater 11-10-04 2
 I was pretty pi$$ed... KScott 11-11-04 3
   RE: I was pretty pi$$ed... PagongRatEater 11-11-04 4
 RE: CSI: NY strid333 11-11-04 5
 RE: CSI: NY Loree 11-11-04 6
 Re-Airing KScott 11-12-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-10-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Spoilers"
I saw the show, but I don't remember all the names. It turns out that the husband of one of the women workers did it. She was going to run off to help her druggie brother and take their kids with her. They proved it by finding the blue fibers in the trunk of his car and he kept one of the bags to make it look like a robbery and it was part of the same roll. He used the bags because he couldn't look at them directly when shooting them.

Clear as mud, eh?

Three is the perfect number.

11-10-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoilers"
Bless you!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-11-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I was pretty pi$$ed..."
They couldn't wait 10 more minutes maximum to tell us that Arafat died? At least is wasn't a total Heidi move....

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

11-11-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I was pretty pi$$ed..."
Not even 10 minutes - it would have taken waiting all of a minute and a half...tops! By the time they came back from the story the commercials were already over and we were into "next week on CSI". C'mon - they HAD to know what was going out across half their network.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-11-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CSI: NY"
I just think it was rather silly to pre-empt the show. We knew he had days/hours to live. True, his death will affect Israel/Palestine for a little while, but he was an elderly man. They reported his death at the normal night broadcast of the news in Canada.

Three is the perfect number.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CSI: NY"
I just couldn't get into the ep lastnight. The guys cutting off their limbs was just too odd for me. I found myself reading and not really paying attention to the ep.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-12-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Re-Airing"
My local tv station is re-airing the whole episode tonight. You may want to check your stations and see if they are as well. It will be at its regular time here. I don't really care about seeing the whole show again so I just may watch the last 10 minutes.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •