The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"t g it's the o c "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"t g it's the o c "
last nights second season premier of the o c
truly lived up to expectations: the writers followed the storyline
perfectly ;they really kept the story's flow. i felt like i didn't wait forever for it's return, which i did !!

i was weepy at all the right parts and there's lots to look forward to

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: t g it's the o c SilverStar 11-05-04 1
   RE: t g it's the o c tvhead 11-08-04 2
 disappointed trigirl 11-10-04 3
 Summer sorgee 11-10-04 4
 Epi 11-11-04 SilverStar 11-11-04 5
   RE: Epi 11-11-04 tvhead 11-11-04 6
       RE: Epi 11-11-04 SilverStar 11-11-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: t g it's the o c "
I thought the season premier was very good too. I also teared up at a few parts, one of them being when Marissa confronted her mother with her true emotions. I actually saw this scene beforehand on ET or something and I thought "How corny" but when I saw the show I found myself being very moved by it. My only complaint was that they brought everyone back to the OC too soon. We all knew that Seth and Ryan would eventually come back-- the show is called "THE OC" for a reason. I think it would have made for more suspense and better television if they had stretched it out until the 3rd episode or so. But all in all, a great start to the new season, I can't wait for more!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

11-08-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: t g it's the o c "
i said the same exact thing to my sister
how can u tie it up into a nice little bow on the first night ??
of course it amde for great watching !!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-10-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "disappointed"
I was a little disappointed. After all the build up to Ryan leaving, it was a little too pat how he returned to the OC.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-10-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Summer"
Summer's monologue about "b!tches in boats" was perhaps the funniest thing I have heard on tv all year.

11-11-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Epi 11-11-04"
I'm looking forward to tonights show. I can't wait to see how Marissa reacts to Ryan being back. The same for Summer and Seth.

Handcrafted by RollDdice & Bouncey by Icey

11-11-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Epi 11-11-04"
that pool boy or whatever he is only looked at marissa once when she and summer were at the pool,
but the commercial shows them exchange a "knowing "glance.
i feel that seth and summer are doomed.

11-11-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Epi 11-11-04"
I actually like that. It would really be a shame and waste if everybody got back together immediately. We need the suspense!

Handcrafted by RollDdice & Bouncey by Icey

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •