The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars!"
Don't forget, this four part special, a new mini-series (with most of the old favorite characters back) begins on Sunday, Oct 17th at 9/8C p.m. On the SciFi channel of course.

a slice of Slice
If Kali doesn't scare you, nothing will!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars... SurvivorBlows 10-18-04 1
   RE: Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars... Swami 10-22-04 2
       RE: Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars... udg 10-28-04 4
 Replaying it buckeyegirl 10-23-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-04 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

Although I only occasionally watched the old series and wasn't a huge fan, I watched this last night and thought it to be very good, but a little confusing to a quasi-casual fan like me (although I appreciated all the backstory explanations.)

I've always been a fan of "mysteries explained" so I particularly liked the explanation of how the so-called Peacekeepers came into being -- and where the Peacekeeper race originated from (sounded it a little like they stole a page from Stargate or Battlestar Galactica there, but I still liked it)

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars!"
I watched it a few days late too, and enjoyed it a lot. This was a much better ending for the series than that stupid thing last year where they just disintigrated Crighton & Aeryn.

Now when StarGate finally ends this Spring, I will cry!

a slice of Slice
If Kali doesn't scare you, nothing will!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-04, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars!"
Is SG1 official? I haven't heard anything, but I try to avoid spoilers for eps I haven't seen, and I'm a full season behind.

I thought I was going to have to wait for Peacekeeper Wars to hit DVD before I watched it, but my sister recorded it for me.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Replaying it"
Tomorrow, Sunday October 24...The SciFi channel is airing both shows starting at 3:00pm est in case anyone missed it the first time around. I miss this show sooo much!

A PhoenixMons Creation

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •