The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Contender Punchout
I made this flash movie lovingly for my fellow Contender Fans. Unfortunately, if you didn't play video games during the 1980s this might not make
ContenderPunchout
5 messages
05-22-05 09:19 PM
No east coast update thread for us west coasters?? (AKA impatient fans)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i have to wait for 8pm PST?? That sucks.
jenniferlyn
1 messages
05-22-05 08:59 PM
Najai Turpin Tribute Song by Hy3rid
[b] hi guys, my brothers and I made a song as a tribute to Najai Turpin. The song is available to listent to on the soundclick website...I do h
Alfonso S Gomez
8 messages
05-22-05 08:35 PM
marathon
Just noticed last night that there has been a contender marathon at cnbc, for those of you that have cable. My daughter was visiting, and flippin
eeler1
2 messages
05-22-05 04:36 PM
Help me out!!! Please!!!
Hi everyone. I am looking to buy every episode of the Contender off someone because I just started watching the show and I love it. I really want to
Nyro
1 messages
05-22-05 11:56 AM
Hey Yahoo!, Tabulate This!
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 05-21-05 AT 09:51 PM (EST)[/font] I have to admit that until this moment, I honestly thought SO
suzzer
4 messages
05-22-05 07:07 AM
Why is joey medically suspended ?
Note: Joey Gilbert has been medically suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and will not be able to participate in the Fan Favorites Fig
eup
2 messages
05-21-05 12:53 PM
Sly on Larry King Live: Contender's been Cancelled [View All]
Just watched it, too bad. Great show. And, man, he's going to be 59 in July. Doesn't look it.
Dirk_W
21 messages
05-20-05 04:31 PM
DISGUSTED!!!!
I am a huge fan of the Contender, but I have to say I am disgusted with this show!! In a sport where controversy is the center of every majoy f
VasoLoko
7 messages
05-20-05 03:54 PM
alphonso's site
whats alphonso's site?? i have been trying to find it but i cant can someone help me?? [font color="blue"] Th3 c0ol bLu
coolbluepig
5 messages
05-20-05 02:02 PM
Joey Gilbert out of Contender
http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html/20- 5/05/17/99738.php This sucks. I thought it would be a great match of two brawl
renoguy
13 messages
05-20-05 08:54 AM
ISHE SMITH HOT PICK!!
I AM IN LOVE WITH ISHE! I do not believe that Ishe is getting a fair shake! Have you seen him? Go vote for him.%
Contenderfan4u
6 messages
05-19-05 10:59 AM
My fan favorite fights for Tuesday
Ok, I actually voted for Jonathan, because I'd like to see him get something more out of this. But, theres some other interesting matchups fr
eeler1
0 messages
05-19-05 10:36 AM
Fan Favorite voting [View All]
Current results (as of May 9th, 9 a.m. PST). It seems that most of the show's fans are NOT boxing fans based upon these results... %0
PhoenixMons
79 messages
05-19-05 09:59 AM
Is Anthony stupid? [View All]
WTH got into that boy's head in the 5th round? He was obviously and easily beating Jesse on the scorecards and the only way he could lose was to
PagongRatEater
25 messages
05-18-05 02:01 AM
Brent Cooper (Taken from another forum)
http://img280.echo.cx/img280/738/screen- hot0338lu.jpg
thecontender2
2 messages
05-18-05 00:28 AM
Contender Ratings
How is the Contender doing in the ratings and is there a possibility of a second season? I can't believe that there are 400 plus postings for oth
alex78
17 messages
05-17-05 11:24 PM
Where can I play that Contender fighting game?
After each episode they always show an online Contender boxing game. Where is it?
ZzFDKzZ
1 messages
05-17-05 11:04 PM
SPOILERS FOR THE REST OF THE SHOW
OK, due to popular demand, here are the spoilers for the rest of the show. Do not read, do not open this thread if you do not want to see how th
VegasFightWriter
20 messages
05-17-05 06:11 PM
Watching the undercards and bronze fight in LA
Hello out there -- does anyone know of a public place in Los Angeles where people are watching the yahoo streaming video(s)? Like is there a bi
madkata
1 messages
05-17-05 09:44 AM
it's old news but...
I can't find the forum that was talking about the Anthony -vs- Jessie fight. Anyway, why did Anthony's trainer tell him to increase the pr
zombie29
1 messages
05-16-05 10:44 PM
Next weeks fight
Did anyone see the previews for the upcoming fight? Did they give away the winner again?
liltxqt
0 messages
05-16-05 10:41 PM
The Contender response to the Programmer Favorites
I think the people at Contender need to do something. Its plain as day the poll was a farse. They don't have to accept it, knowing it was a tota
AlgeCrumpler
0 messages
05-16-05 10:40 PM
Contender DVD?
Does anyone know if they will be putting The Contender onto DvD? if so when???? thankz adam
adam17
2 messages
05-16-05 04:49 PM
East Coast Spoiler Thread - Discussion of 5/15 Episode
I've waited long enough! Approximately 15 minutes until "game time." Discuss.
pdaj
7 messages
05-16-05 03:14 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •