The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Tarver would lose to Adamek
Adamek is too strong and too busy. Tarver was never really all that, he'd have some success with the jab but he doesn't bring enough passion to
JerryTheBerry
2 messages
10-18-05 02:07 PM
LOST COMPLETE RESPECT FOR THE CONTENDER
I was so mad after watching those fights last night. Are we going to have to make it a true reality TV show and have the audience pick the winner?
kmilz
2 messages
10-18-05 05:22 AM
Judge should be fired
Judge Julie Letterman should be fired from boxing.
mariner42
1 messages
10-17-05 09:45 PM
My Family and I are praying for you Peter
Peter, Keep your head up friend. You won the fight--it was plain for everyone to see. God bless you and your family--we have so much respect
Alaska4me
0 messages
10-17-05 04:36 PM
What a freakin' disgrace
Saturday night was one of the biggest disappointments...watching all 3 sorry fights. Gomez would have won anyway...but Perez didn't deserve t
mariner42
0 messages
10-17-05 06:02 AM
Manfredo was robbed
Who in there right mind could say the that Sergio beat Peter??? I think everyone knows who won that fight. Maybe the next rematch will be held o
madmike1
4 messages
10-17-05 01:27 AM
manfredo true champ
let me just start off by saying those judges in the last two fights of the contender rematch are a joke and should be suspended. Do ur job right. ur p
ferraro13
2 messages
10-16-05 07:28 PM
Contender Rematch Sham
Nice judging!?!?!? Thank goodness the ref stopped the first fight or Gomez might have lost that one. As a fight fan all my life this was
DBone
0 messages
10-16-05 12:17 PM
Absolutely SICKING!
Im sooo upset that I stayed up till 2am this morning to watch poor Peter and Anthony loose to HORRID judging!! What a CROCK! I was a fan of the
nowxcontenderfan
4 messages
10-16-05 08:06 AM
Contender Update!
I joined Sergio Mora's Newsletter about a month ago...and i just received an update on Sergio's next fight...this is what it says at the end of th
AgentNermal
19 messages
10-16-05 03:11 AM
About THE CONTENDER REMATCH
That sucked! Never have I been more dissappointed after one night of boxing. They SHOULD NOT HAVE STOPPED the first fight. Jesse DID NOT WIN the
evalde26
0 messages
10-16-05 02:26 AM
wonder how much ESPN & MB paid the Judges
What a poor job. I wonder if Mark Burnett had anything to do with the poor judging. I will never watch a Contender show again. A realty show my azz!
boxingjudge
0 messages
10-16-05 02:23 AM
OFFICIAL CARD FOR OCTOBER 15TH; STAPLES CENTER
MAIN EVENT: Peter Manfredo Jr. VS. Sergio Mora UNDECARD BOUTS: Aflonso Gomez VS. Luciano Perez [12W, 2L, 1D
the_sweet_science
20 messages
10-16-05 02:18 AM
JOEY VS TARICK
who won can somone plz fill me in. They fought in staples center but it wasent televised. Plz fill me in thank u.
hassdabballman44
2 messages
10-16-05 02:14 AM
What a CROCK
Not that I don't like Peter and Sergio but I think these fights were so fixed. It was all about making money. Anthony and Peter won the fights. H
PequenaGA
0 messages
10-16-05 02:13 AM
Will The Contender air in Canada?
Will anyone in Canada air any episodes of The Contender or its specials now that the show has moved to ESPN (which Canadians CAN'T get!)? Gl
PsychoJason
1 messages
10-13-05 10:23 PM
Promotion????
Has anyone seen any promotion for the Contender fights on the 15th or the next season of Contender? Personally I have seen nothing on ESPN and if t
Wacko Jacko
4 messages
10-12-05 06:32 PM
?Boxing
Anyone know if there is actually going to be a contender 2 or just the fight on the 30th? When you llok on the tv schedule for espn for 10/15,
1STBABY29
1 messages
10-11-05 05:54 AM
Manfredo Jr.'s father as trainer + Brent Cooper
I know many complained and opposed that Manfredo Sr. should be in Jr.'s corner any longer if he wants his son to progress in boxing. I was split in
the_sweet_science
4 messages
10-07-05 02:38 AM
Contender 2.....OH YEAH!!!!
The Contender was the first reality show that I felt was truly real in its portrayal of its contestants. It had class. It had heart. It was simply
Nootch
1 messages
10-06-05 09:00 AM
Ahmed Kaddour wins easily in first fight back.....
Ahmed Kaddour defeated Maxell Taylor easily tonight in Santa Ynez, Ca Joey Gilbert was at the fight in Babyface's corner..is he promoti
AgentNermal
3 messages
09-19-05 03:26 PM
CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE...
Well not quite. The Oxnard Rec Center in Oxnard, CA is hosting a vast array of boxing tournaments this weekend that I was able to check o
JiveGuy
5 messages
09-19-05 03:22 PM
Casting for The Contender 2
If anyone has any information at all about casting for the new Contender, I would be greatly appreciative!!!
Douglas Lilly
1 messages
09-09-05 08:55 AM
ESPN Picks it Up!!!
The deal's gone through... here's the press release from espn.com: "The Contender," the reality television series about profess
KendraFan
8 messages
09-09-05 08:52 AM
I miss the contender :(
Hey everyone! Does anyone really miss the contender like I do? I feel like I've really bounded with the boxers, especailly with Jes
leon87
0 messages
09-08-05 12:11 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •