The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Manfredo Jr.'s father as trainer + Brent Cooper"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

the_sweet_science 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-05-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail the_sweet_science Click to send private message to the_sweet_science Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Manfredo Jr.'s father as trainer + Brent Cooper"
I know many complained and opposed that Manfredo Sr. should be in Jr.'s corner any longer if he wants his son to progress in boxing. I was split in this regard, however I think that without question nobody would object to him getting a better trainer. Well people, Freddy Roach has been training Peter Manfredo Jr. for his fight on Oct 15th against Sergio Mora. I guess we'll see what a difference this will make! Roach is a world renowned trainer of champions including the likes of James Toney, Manny Pacquiao, Wayne McCullough and Mike Tyson.

http://www.boxingtalk.net/pages/free5385.htm

In other "Contender" news, Brent Cooper was destroyed in the 3rd round on Sept. 30th in Boise, Idaho when he fought Cleveland "The Christian Warrior" Corder. Corder himself was KO'd twice before by Jesse Brinkley in 2004 & 2003.

"Contender" reality series fighter Brent Cooper was annihilated by jr middleweight Cleveland Corder (33-3) Friday night at the Taco Bell Arena in Boise, Idaho. Corder dropped Copper in the second round with a left hook, then floored Cooper three times in round three before the bout was mercifully stopped at 1:30. 4,379 were in attendance."

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:R3an23FOjqwJ:www.fightnews.com/+brent+cooper+cleveland+corder&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Manfredo Jr.'s father as traine... lt619 10-06-05 1
   RE: Manfredo Jr.'s father as traine... the_sweet_science 10-06-05 2
       RE: Manfredo Jr.'s father as traine... lt619 10-06-05 3
           RE: Manfredo Jr.'s father as traine... the_sweet_science 10-07-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lt619 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lt619 Click to send private message to lt619 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Manfredo Jr.'s father as trainer Brent Cooper"
What is wrong with this picture?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-06-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail the_sweet_science Click to send private message to the_sweet_science Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Manfredo Jr.'s father as trainer Brent Cooper"
"What is wrong with this picture?"

Nothing that I can see! There are several fighters who have the last name "Mora", including two undefeated brothers from Colorado who are young up and coming boxing prospects. And besides, the flag beside "Team Mora" is not Mexican ;)

lt619 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lt619 Click to send private message to lt619 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Manfredo Jr.'s father as trainer Brent Cooper"
When asked about the windbraker Fredie said it was the Filoxican flag ) That is why they are laughing. You had to of been there to get the joke. Sorry

10-07-05, 02:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Manfredo Jr.'s father as trainer Brent Cooper"
I forgot to mention that there is another boxer named Sergio "Rocky" Mora who just began his pro career in August with a UD win. He is from Argentina and fights in the lightweight division.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •