The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Tarick Salmaci's open letter to Joey Gilbert
I think it's safe to say Tarick wants a piece of Joey Gilbert! ************************
the_sweet_science
3 messages
08-24-05 04:35 PM
Latest!
ok well all of u need to hear the latest!! The Contender is back and the 2 finalists are fighting again Ocober 15th at the Staples center in LA!
jspinks
1 messages
08-24-05 06:58 AM
The Contender rematch
Hey fellow Contender fans! I just heard Mora and Manfredo are having a REMATCH at the Staples Center Oct. 15th! My friends and I are picking up ti
brgirl
1 messages
08-21-05 05:51 PM
Its OFFICIAL the Rematch is on! (link inside)
http://contender.tv.yahoo.com/01/rematc- .html It’s the news you’ve been waiting for, The Contender champion Sergio %9
salsa king
4 messages
08-19-05 09:01 PM
Latest Updates on Season One Fighters
The next fight card featuring Season one Contenders is now supposed to take place on October 15th., although we've heard such promises before. The
VegasFightWriter
9 messages
08-18-05 03:41 PM
Jimmy Lange
Hey guys, I'm new to the board, but I got some updates involving Jimmy Lange. Jimmy will be fighting Perry Ballard (17-0-0) on 9/17/05%
roondawg
5 messages
08-15-05 00:13 AM
Ishe Pulls Out of Fight!
Ishe Smith Pulls out of September 24 Brinkley Fight http://www.boxingtalk.net/pages/free461- .htm Well, first o
renoguy
8 messages
08-01-05 10:44 AM
Ishe's forum
Hey guys, Ishe has now set up a message board on his site; he asked me to be sure to spread the word among everyone here. You can check
VegasFightWriter
1 messages
07-29-05 11:02 PM
QUESTION?
Whats good all? Woman here not in to too many sports, but got STRUNG OUT on the Contender. I know Alfonso Gomez and Ishe Smith have the
In_Love_With_The_CONTENDER
1 messages
07-29-05 01:39 PM
What'll make the cut? (Season 2)
If the ESPN deal goes through and season 2 is greenlit, I highly doubt each episode will still have a $2 million budget. And I doubt they'll go
JiveGuy
8 messages
07-24-05 00:21 AM
Sept 1st
dies anyine know all the matches and if there will be a rematch of manfredo and mora. Will it be on nbc?
manfredoluvr_4
1 messages
07-20-05 05:15 PM
Contender 2 Fights [View All]
Wow....look out it looks like Sept. 1st is the Contender 2 fights at Caesar's Palace.....Jesse and Ishe are finally going to get it on! Two brawle
Strat
30 messages
07-19-05 10:40 PM
Hopkins Vs. Taylor
Though it is unrelated to The Contender, I thought it would be a good discussion post. I was somewhat surprised by the result of the fig
the_sweet_science
0 messages
07-19-05 00:17 AM
GRIFFIN VS. MORA!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE OTIS GRIFFIN AND SERGIO MORA FIGHT AT A CATCH WEIGHT!!!(10 ROUNDS) IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR BOXING "SLY& SUGAR" VS. GOLDE
next_gr8
3 messages
07-18-05 07:23 AM
About this show
I have loved reality TV, survivor big brother and so on. The first season of Contender was my favorite I beleive. This was a very very good show.
myhero
0 messages
07-16-05 07:28 PM
The Contender II and upcoming fights
EXCLUSIVE: ESPN to pick up Contender Season 2? By G. Leon Special Thursday Night Fights On Setpember 1 featuring contender stars%2
the_sweet_science
2 messages
07-15-05 08:31 AM
Man was that Ricky Hatton fight something
Ricky Hatton is probably one of the best boxers for his weight class that I've seen. Put him on the contender!
Water_Walker32
3 messages
07-14-05 11:36 PM
Kaddour shoots off his big mouth again
[http://www.boxingtalk.net/pages/free43- 1.htm] Its too bad his boxing skills arent as good as his talking skills. Ishe would
shanes
6 messages
07-05-05 11:11 PM
vegas writer
thanks man im knew 2 this whole forum im from england i watchd da show an i luvd dat much iv got it on dvd sorry if i offended u but just needed sum p
jonesy
1 messages
07-04-05 06:03 PM
Status of Second Contender Season!
..I was searching for Contender Updates and i ran across an interesting article on MSNBC.com...here is very important snippet... "E
AgentNermal
2 messages
07-01-05 06:04 PM
segio
can ne of you guys tell me wether segio is getting a shot at any titles cos what was the point of contender if not?????
jonesy
1 messages
07-01-05 05:49 PM
Joey Gilbert, keeping himself, er, busy
*** MEDIA ADVISORY *** “FISTS & FIREWORKS”JULY 2, 2005 BOXING MATCH RING GIRL COMPETITION WHAT
VegasFightWriter
2 messages
07-01-05 02:46 AM
VegasFightWriter
Is there a boxing web site where I can go to daily to find out what's going on in the world of boxing, and keep tabs on when certain boxers are fi
JiveGuy
1 messages
06-30-05 10:05 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
can anybody tell me whats the deal with the contracts how many times will we see them fight again now the show has finished and will ther b a contende
jonesy
0 messages
06-30-05 04:57 PM
Contender Dream Matches
Now that the show is over and we've seen what everyone can do, what boxers would everyone like to see fight? I'd really like to see
JiveGuy
6 messages
06-30-05 10:30 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •