The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Jesse Brinkley
Hey does nebody know who jesse fighting next am a big fan an i dnt care what anybody says with a fit eye n time 2 refresh after the bosante fight he w
jonesy
0 messages
06-29-05 05:44 PM
Press release: Kaddour back in ring
SANTA YNEZ, CA (June 21, 2005) – It’s back to reality for jr. middleweight AHMED “HOLLYWOOD” KADDOUR. Kaddour will be the first conte
VegasFightWriter
4 messages
06-23-05 10:58 AM
contender??
Hey guys im a contender fan from the UK just got to see the final now its been delayed in the ok my favourites were ishe s
wilka
7 messages
06-21-05 07:19 PM
season dvd
i was wondering r they gonna make the season 1 dvd and sell it? i know tons of ppl would buy it and maybe it would show that their should b a season
PrideofProvidence
0 messages
06-21-05 04:04 PM
The final fight
Help!!!! I need to see the last episode of The Contender. Some of you recorded it and it can turn it a digital file?
mk
1 messages
06-21-05 10:01 AM
Jesse Brinkley-Put up Shut up Go Hard or Go Home!...
Our favourite Contender was Jesse Brinkley by far! What an awesome puncher!(Eh Harry?!) But he was such a great guy too.Funny,
Gaz1875
1 messages
06-20-05 06:34 PM
Ideas for series 2???
If anyone has any ideas for series 2 post them here! I think they should bring back all the boxers but bring back 2 new boxers 1 replacin
adam17
2 messages
06-20-05 04:14 PM
SALSA KING..and anyone else interested in season 2!!!!!!!
good job with the petition...we need to send it our to other forums....start sending it to some espn boardrooms or boxing websites boardrooms...we nee
McCloskey22
5 messages
06-20-05 11:49 AM
Boxer Stats
I'm trying to create the boxers from The Contender in EA Fight Night 2005 but I can't seem to find any of their height stats. Could someone tell m
NineFinger
7 messages
06-17-05 04:37 PM
Article about the Contender
Ran across this article on another web-site....pretty interesting. The article is pretty long, but take the time to read it. Makes you wonder.......
stephs47
3 messages
06-16-05 07:21 PM
Tyson vs. McBride
Did anyone watch?
andielea
4 messages
06-16-05 10:11 AM
peter manfredo
Hey guys i was just wondering if peter mannfredo had said anything about the fight the coverage of the final over here was terrible%0
wilka
7 messages
06-15-05 03:02 PM
Contender merchandise wiped clean at Caesers Palace
Been a while since I last posted because I forgot my password. Here under a new name. Anyways... I was just in Vegas and searched Caesers P
JiveGuy
4 messages
06-14-05 06:16 AM
Did you guys know? [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 03-14-05 AT 10:32 PM (EST)[/font] The show did not mention this but Brandy Collins, Ahmeds ex f
thecontender
26 messages
06-13-05 04:06 AM
July 5th Contender Match up
Does anyone know who will be fighting on July 5th? As soon as the information becomes available, please post it here. TIA
Water_Walker32
8 messages
06-12-05 09:13 PM
THE CONTENDER FIGHTERS
The show ended on the 24 of May and they are still under contract to not fight? last week jonathan reid was denied his chance to fight.. when can th
McCloskey22
0 messages
06-12-05 01:55 PM
song in episode 1
Hi Does anybody know who sings the song that is in the first episode? It plays whilst we hear all the fighters stories containing the lyr
Gina T
1 messages
06-11-05 01:50 PM
Jeff Hellraza Fraza
I just wanted to cheer on one of the contenders, my cousin Jeff Fraza. Good luck Jeff!
GoFraza
5 messages
06-09-05 01:06 PM
Sergio=BS [View All]
Peter dominated the fight and all Sergio did was steal rounds at the end. Sergio is terrible thats all he has done the entire show. The ending was a d
TheChamp
46 messages
06-09-05 04:59 AM
Manfredo strategy misfires?
Not at the finals, but in the semi, when he took on Gomez instead of Mora. I guess this is the "game" part of a reality show I'm thinking a
eeler1
9 messages
06-06-05 05:17 PM
no more re-runs on cnbc
cnbc has been re-running the contender starting from the first episode, they showed I believe #4 last night, it was sergio fighting nadia(the
contenderv
4 messages
06-04-05 04:43 PM
What's with the Ishe lovers?
What’s up with all the “Ishe was crucified on the show”, “everyone talked about Ishe”, “they edited the show to make Ishe look bad”%
zombie29
4 messages
06-04-05 01:42 PM
VFW's Contender Review
Hi people, FWIW, here's my snapshot summary of what I thought were some of the main good and bad elements of the series: http://www
VegasFightWriter
10 messages
06-03-05 08:55 PM
Petition to bring The Conteder Season 2!!!! [View All]
This might not make a difference but its worth a try right? Please consider this petition, thank you! http://www.Pet
salsa king
33 messages
06-03-05 12:32 PM
I derserve my rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [View All]
If my memory serves me correctly it was Mora who was hurt at the end of five rounds, Mora is a 5 round fighter, 7 rounds at best. Come on people i
Ishe_Smith702
37 messages
06-03-05 11:35 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •