The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Contender RERUNS start tonight on CNBC
The first episode of the Contender (90 minutes) airs tonight on CNBC. It is at 9 p.m. Eastern time. The episodes are as follows this week:%
Wassail99
1 messages
05-30-05 05:28 PM
The Contender is BACK, Baby!!!! July 5th! [View All]
http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2/he- dlines//EEEZpuyFkuQlVHVIhX.html July 5th!!!! VegasFightWriter -- Ishe needs
AlgeCrumpler
21 messages
05-30-05 12:04 PM
The Contender Return
Hi Everyone, I am a mother and wife whom puts up with alot of sports in our family with all boys. Normally I really dont care who wins o
Ginas Gifts
3 messages
05-30-05 11:52 AM
The Everlast Website
Hey I went to check out Everlast website and they have a picture of the west side Contenders...I wonder why they don;t have the east? c
Screamiv
4 messages
05-30-05 01:39 AM
Something wrong with Peter?
This post isn't meant to be a debate about whether or not Peter lost the Contender finale, but rather an inquiry about why he looked so terrible%3
Petey
16 messages
05-29-05 06:21 PM
The Champion of The Contender! [View All]
Congratulations to the man they call 'The Latin Snake' Sergio Mora! Undefeated Sergio Mora out boxes Peter 'The Wrap up king%2
thecontender2
32 messages
05-29-05 06:33 AM
I am disgusted with The Manfredos!
I liked Peter. Then I could not stand him cus they found a loop hole to bring him back. Then Alfonso said to forget it and get over it, so I did.
thecontender2
12 messages
05-28-05 02:11 PM
The contender is coming back
its in negotiations with espn
chillin_man
2 messages
05-28-05 11:03 AM
IS THE CONTENDER COMING BACK?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
IVE HEARD RUMORS THAT ESPN IS NEGOTIATING WITH THE SHOW AND GONNA TRY TO BRING IT BACK ON AIR FOR ESPN? CAN ANYONE CONFIRM OR DENY THIS?
McCloskey22
1 messages
05-28-05 11:01 AM
MC Hush
does anyone know the name of the song that the guy Hush sang, and also where to get it?
themooman
5 messages
05-28-05 10:51 AM
Sergio has NO class [View All]
Am I the only one who lost all respect for Sergio as a person last night? They had to bleep out several seconds because of his classless trash talk
KendraFan
78 messages
05-27-05 07:33 PM
for all those that attended the fights ???
Was it worth the money? What was the atmosphere like? Its seemed like it was just going crazy in there. Very exciting. Was there really
SLW3
1 messages
05-27-05 04:14 PM
Rematch
Is there going to be a rematch between manfredo and mora?
manfredoluvr_4
17 messages
05-27-05 02:46 PM
Ishe Smith Interview
THE TALKINGBOXING.COM SPOTLIGHT TalkingBoxing with "CONTENDER" ISHE SMITH "I would also like to thank all of my fans and
Master B
0 messages
05-26-05 10:12 PM
East Coast Spoiler Thread for the final fight [View All]
Let's chat it up here and keep the discussion on this thread until the west coast has had a chance to see the show.
volsfan
59 messages
05-26-05 05:46 PM
Fan Favourites fights???
Hi, Im a huge contender fan from the UK and cannot view the fan favourites fights, or any contender content from the yahoo site. It says it is bec
jimlad0407
3 messages
05-26-05 03:11 PM
ESPN: Contender finale running diary.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st- ry?page=simmons/050525
Estee
0 messages
05-26-05 11:33 AM
The Contender in a nutshell
Although I was really excited about the boxing sport finally being televized on public stations, after all the smoke clears, I have to admit it fe
Water_Walker32
14 messages
05-26-05 08:18 AM
Mark Burnett saya that if NBC doesn't want Contender they'll go elsewhere.
Read this article posted today. http://boxing.about.com/
cmoneytakemoney
4 messages
05-26-05 05:18 AM
viewers?!
i know about the contender not getting many viewers compared to other shows, but i believe that the viewers that it does have are loyal viewers who
smyth
4 messages
05-26-05 04:14 AM
The Finale' from a fan of both = unbiased declaration/rationalization.
Avid fan/observer of boxing for 20 years. Mora - Manfredo I like both guys but the truth is Sergio was more focused and the be
Digital Christ
2 messages
05-26-05 00:18 AM
The Ring magazine?
what is about The Ring magazine?? I saw ray gave it to mora
Master B
2 messages
05-25-05 08:54 PM
I needed a drink after that [View All]
I have to tell you, even though I get to sit ringside and watch and write about a good many big fights, I don't think I will ever get used to be
VegasFightWriter
22 messages
05-25-05 08:49 PM
sergio is a creep
i think that there should be a rematch between sergio and peter. all he did was hold him and run around the ring like a little #####. he d
rachel7272002
11 messages
05-25-05 08:19 PM
Jesse vs. Joey??
I heard a few weeks ago that Jesse and Joey were going to be fighting sometime this summer in Reno. Anyone have any info on it?
andielea
6 messages
05-25-05 05:11 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (76)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •