The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Champion of The Contender!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Current Message

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-25-05, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Champion of The Contender!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-05 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

Congratulations to the man they call 'The Latin Snake'
Sergio Mora!

Undefeated Sergio Mora out boxes Peter 'The Wrap up king' Manfredo.

Sergio dominated the entire fight. (Even on the ropes) No matter what Peter tried. Peter would would just come up short.

What a great fight. I have watched it like 6 times and the more I watch it. The more I enjoy it. Everytime I watch it again I see something new.

Manfredos corner told Peter to wrap Sergio up and work the body. That did not work cus sergios arms are so long, there were no body shots. Peter wasted himself pushing and wrapping (holding)

Peter tried some desperate tactics (Like sucker punching way after the bell rang)
Peter tried to use that head as a weapon. His family tried insulting Mora which made Mora even more dangerous.

Mora made Peter look like an amatuer.

Nothing Peter did seemed to work.

The man that never had to hang his gloves on the graveyard wall was in mine eyes already the champion before the fight.

I did not see a clear Sergio Mora thread here. I wonder why?

Let's here it for the Champion of the Contender.

Congratulations Snake!

The final round was explosive and funny watching Manfredo trying to punch with nothing left.

When the bell rang. Sergio ran to the corner jumped up on the ropes and celebrated.

Peter on the other hand was helped by Joe Cortez to his corner.

Sugar Ray and Alfonso kept saying wow Peter is hurt.

It is clear that Sergio put the hurting on Peter.

Any doubts? Watch the fight again.

Sergio rocked Peter's little would be come back.

And this, you now know!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Champion of The Contender!   thecontender2     05-25-05       
   RE: The Champion of The Contender!   thecontender2     05-25-05     1  
     RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Water_Walker32     05-25-05     2  
         RE: The Champion of The Contender!   thecontender2     05-25-05     3  
             RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Water_Walker32     05-25-05     4  
                 RE: The Champion of The Contender!   thecontender2     05-25-05     5  
                     RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Water_Walker32     05-25-05     6  
                         RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Lorizh     05-25-05     7  
                             RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Desire     05-25-05     8  
                                 RE: The Champion of The Contender!   fashionkrazy     05-25-05     10  
                                 RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Lorizh     05-25-05     11  
                                     RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Desire     05-25-05     12  
                                         RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Lorizh     05-25-05     13  
                                             RE: The Champion of The Contender!   dirob     05-26-05     18  
                                             RE: The Champion of The Contender!   stephs47     05-26-05     19  
                                             RE: The Champion of The Contender!   dirob     05-26-05     21  
                                             Stop bashing posters   Bebo     05-26-05     23  
                                             RE: Stop bashing posters   dirob     05-26-05     24  
                                             RE: Stop bashing posters   stephs47     05-26-05     25  
                                             RE: Stop bashing posters   dirob     05-26-05     26  
                                             RE: Stop bashing posters   Desire     05-28-05     31  
                                         No bashing other posters   Bebo     05-26-05     16  
                 RE: The Champion of The Contender!   jenniferlyn     05-26-05     15  
             RE: The Champion of The Contender!   fashionkrazy     05-25-05     9  
                 RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Digital Christ     05-26-05     14  
   RE: The Champion of The Contender!   dirob     05-26-05     17  
     RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Lorizh     05-26-05     20  
         RE: The Champion of The Contender!   dirob     05-26-05     22  
     RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Desire     05-26-05     27  
         RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Water_Walker32     05-26-05     28  
         RE: The Champion of The Contender!   stephs47     05-26-05     29  
             RE: The Champion of The Contender!   Desire     05-27-05     30  
   MORA VS. GRIFFIN!!!!!!   next_gr8     05-29-05     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •