The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MC Hush"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

themooman 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-05, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail themooman Click to send private message to themooman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MC Hush"
does anyone know the name of the song that the guy Hush sang, and also where to get it?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MC Hush jenniferlyn 05-25-05 1
   RE: MC Hush Da Contenda 05-26-05 2
       RE: MC Hush Water_Walker32 05-26-05 3
           RE: MC Hush VegasFightWriter 05-26-05 4
               RE: MC Hush AwwJessie 05-28-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MC Hush"
The announcer said that Hush's album would be coming out sometime later this fall
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Da Contenda 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-26-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Da%20Contenda Click to send private message to Da%20Contenda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MC Hush"
I'm not even a fan of that type of music, but I have to say I was pumped up to watch the Bronze match after Hush ushered the fighters out. I don't think they showed that on TV though, which I didn't understand cuz it was pretty cool!
The Hush album is "Bulletproof"...not sure of the exact release date though.

Water_Walker32 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-26-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Water_Walker32 Click to send private message to Water_Walker32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: MC Hush"
I didn't like the performance by Hush or whoever, made me feel like a WWE event was coming on. Should have had the national anthem sung.

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-26-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: MC Hush"
The anthem was sung at the start of the morning's cards --- by Jonathan Reid, no less. Jonathan also doubled as ring card guy during the Ishe-Bonsante match.

AwwJessie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-28-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AwwJessie Click to send private message to AwwJessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: MC Hush"
It was the biggest night
for my boys to fight
and into the ring
came this gangsta thing
with words like mush
I just wished he'd Hush
you know it aint singin
when yo ears start to ringin
Just like when I'm fishin
You can't stop me from wishin
and I wish my man Jessie had been unassailable
and I wish the Hush disc would become unavailable
-Box out dog-

Congratulations to Snake; he earned it.
but I still think Jessie could have been the contendah. . .

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •