The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Ishe_Smith702 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-05, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ishe_Smith702 Click to send private message to Ishe_Smith702 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
This is the one and only Ishe Smith. I want to thank you people for all the post you have made about me and my family. (even the bad ones). As you all know VegasFightWriter is a good friend of
mine; this guy gets all his information from boxing circles. He surprises me sometimes, I deny everything he ask me, even though we're friends I wouldn't give him any information. LOL
This has been a long road for me and my beautiful wife, why was I portrayed so bad or made the villian on TV, hmmmmmm I don't know. I was just so happy to be apart of something so great for the sport of boxing; and I still am. Well it is early Sunday morning and as you all can see I am still up, at the current moment me and Brent are tied for 6 place, people was I that bad on the show? I would of never guess I would be in 6th place right now, wow! Do I feel like a victim, hmmmmmm at times I do.
Why did yahoo take personal shots at me during the whole series, once again I don't know. Why didn't they tell the fans that me and Sergio's fight was a spilt decision, once again I can't answer that neither. Whoever runs the yahoo site, just doesn't like me, and that is evident. They titled my exit interview Ishe Loses but still complaining, or sore loser, I can't remember. You guys watch the video and decide for yourselves.(they change it only after I ask them to) Do I think I will be fighting on May 24th, hmmmmmmm probably not. I really just want my life and career back, I had a lot of fun doing the show and I will cherish every moment I had with them. I've just been praying a lot an letting God's Will work it's way, and you all know my wife is always behind me 100%, she truly is my other half, my backbone, no matter how they made me look, they could never edit my love for that woman. Her and my son is all I have in this world; phil 1:21 describes how I feel at this time. I gave up a lot to be on this show, and I feel good about it. What I really want you people to know is that I'm not a bad guy, nor am I here to lobby for votes, I refuse to do that. I wanted the voting to take it's course, just like American Idol, I guess some people didn't do it like that. Kieran they're aren't many people I call friend in this world, but through thick and thin you have behind me 110%, and I respect you so much for that, and I truly do cherish our friendship. If I don't fight, it's still going to be a great show, I encourage all of you to still watch. I was talking to Tarick last week and he said I'm in a win, win situation, and I said how, he then said, either I will be training on Sat May 21st, (thats when we all get to Vegas) or I will be laying out by the pool. I feel just like that right now, so don't feel bad for me. I feel like I'm in the Matrix and just maybe, maybe, I took the wrong pill. (Big Matrix Fan, I dont think Neo died at the end, if we have any Matrix geeks like me in here, e-mail me and we can dicuss the show and Neo's death, LOL) Whoever promotes me and whenever I fight again I will definitely let you people know. Who knows, maybe I will fight Shane Mosley or Winky Wright soon. Some of you have been a inspiration to me during this tough time. Thank You, from the bottom of my heart. God Bless

If you ever need a relaxing CD to listen to go pick up Jack Johnson's, In Between Dreams. Great CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's one of my favorites right now)

Ishe

PS: Check out sugarshay.com, and watch the video of me droping my sparring partner last week with a uppercut. Maybe my fellow comrades got a little worried when they heard that me an Joe Goosen are working together, we are doing some great things together, and I know I am going to be a much better fighter now. The video is a pop-up, so make sure you have pop-blocker disable when you go to my website. THANKS

Now you know I couldn't leave here without talking a little bit of trash, now that wouldn't be Ishe Smith. LOL

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Ishe_Smith702     05-15-05       
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   coolbluepig     05-15-05     1  
     Probably   AyaK     05-16-05     12  
         RE: Probably   VegasFightWriter     05-16-05     13  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   AlgeCrumpler     05-15-05     2  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   ARnutz     05-15-05     3  
     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   pdaj     05-15-05     4  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   suzzer     05-15-05     5  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   thecontender2     05-15-05     6  
     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   AlgeCrumpler     05-15-05     7  
         RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Zapata     05-15-05     8  
         RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   thecontender2     05-16-05     9  
             RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Wacko Jacko     05-16-05     10  
                 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   salsa king     05-16-05     11  
                     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   madkata     05-17-05     14  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   intocable     05-18-05     15  
     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Srxc11     05-27-05     16  
         RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   intocable     05-27-05     18  
         WARNING - Srxc11   Bebo     05-27-05     20  
             RE: WARNING - Srxc11   intocable     05-27-05     21  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   PagongRatEater     05-27-05     17  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   decoy1     05-27-05     19  
     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   McCloskey22     05-28-05     22  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Lorizh     05-30-05     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •