The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"peter manfredo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

wilka 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-14-05, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wilka Click to send private message to wilka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"peter manfredo"

Hey guys i was just wondering if peter mannfredo had said anything about the fight

the coverage of the final over here was terrible

we got it about five days late and they showed all the rounds straight after oneanother

at the end i could see manfredo was upset but we didnt get to see an interview with him

does anyone know how he feeled

of what his feelings were about the fight pleaase

thanks

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: peter manfredo Wacko Jacko 06-14-05 1
   RE: peter manfredo wilka 06-14-05 2
 RE: peter manfredo eeler1 06-14-05 3
   RE: peter manfredo CubsFan05 06-14-05 4
       RE: peter manfredo wilka 06-15-05 5
           RE: peter manfredo toronto 06-15-05 6
               RE: peter manfredo wilka 06-15-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-14-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: peter manfredo"
They did not air any interview with Manfredo after the fight here in the USA either.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-14-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wilka Click to send private message to wilka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: peter manfredo"
Hmm i was gutted when there was no interview it didnt seem the right way to leave it

has manfredo not spoken about the defeat on another show???

i only seen the final yesterday here in the UK

eeler1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-14-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eeler1 Click to send private message to eeler1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: peter manfredo"
This link is from the alfonso gomez site;

http://www.boxingtalk.net/pages/free4074.htm

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-14-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: peter manfredo"
Thanks for the link! Nice interview---

06-15-05, 04:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: peter manfredo"
thats brilliajnt friend

manfredo is a legend

toronto 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toronto Click to send private message to toronto Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: peter manfredo"
I seriously have no idea how in the heck you guys have come to the conclusion that Manfredo is a good fighter...

These we're the results of his contender fights:

vs Alfonso Gomez - Alfonso punished him...it wasn't even close
vs Miguel Espino - very close fight and Manfredo won
vs Joey Gilbert - Manfredo would have loss if there wasn't a head butt
vs Alfonso Gomez (2nd time) - Alfonso had 5 days rest between his fight with Peter and Ahmed. Peter won this fight but not convincingly given the fact that Alfonso was at most 50% of his usual
vs Sergio - Peter was slaughtered

Not sure how Peter was ranked 3rd in the world. May be he was a much better fighter before the contender.

06-15-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: peter manfredo"
maybe the ocasion got to him a bit ive seen some of peters fights outside the contender and hes awesome

maybe that they were only 5 rounds at the start made peter not as good i dont know

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •