The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

JiveGuy 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-21-05, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JiveGuy Click to send private message to JiveGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-05 AT 03:58 AM (EST)

Well not quite.

The Oxnard Rec Center in Oxnard, CA is hosting a vast array of boxing tournaments this weekend. A friend of mine was speaking with of the female boxers, Crystal, and she mentioned that she's going to be on THE CONTENDER 2, because it's going to be MEN and WOMEN. I haven't read anything else about it, so I guess this is breaking news.

What do you guys think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE.... Wacko Jacko 08-22-05 1
   RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE.... JiveGuy 08-22-05 2
   RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE.... flipxcyd 09-15-05 4
 RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE.... Douglas Lilly 09-08-05 3
   RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE.... Marlene NL 09-19-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-22-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE..."
I think if the Contender went Female it would kill the series. I just pray they don't decide to do that after having only one season of males. If they wanted to do female I could see have 4 season (or so) but not after one and not on the first season on ESPN. All female might work on network tv but on ESPN which has predominately male viewers it would do terrible.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JiveGuy 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-22-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JiveGuy Click to send private message to JiveGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE..."
That's what I'm thinking. I'm pretty sure the teams will be divided half girls, half guys, with guys only being able to challenge guys, and girls only being able to challenge girls. Well, I brought up the dilemma of possible changes to the show a couple months ago. I guess this is the first.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-15-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE..."
I hope not. The series needs to "break in" before doing a 180 and going all female. If there is a public outcry for all females, then do it. Ratings will fall if it's all female too early for this series.

I understand the second season will be a different weight class?

Douglas Lilly 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Douglas%20Lilly Click to send private message to Douglas%20Lilly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE..."
Does anyone know where the casting will be for the second contender???

Marlene NL 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Marlene%20NL Click to send private message to Marlene%20NL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CONTENDER 2 will be ALL FEMALE..."
Hi there. I can't wait for season 2 but I agree with you. keep it all men at least for this year.
But it looks like its going to be female and male. I really hope it is going to be just as good as season 1 although that will be hard to top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •