The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"marathon"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

eeler1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-22-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eeler1 Click to send private message to eeler1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"marathon"
Just noticed last night that there has been a contender marathon at cnbc, for those of you that have cable. My daughter was visiting, and flipping thru the channels, found it and watched 3 shows in a row. I guess it was also broadcast Friday night, and will be again tonight after the current episode on nbc. People who missed some might be able to catch up before Tuesday.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: marathon Nyro 05-22-05 1
   RE: marathon eeler1 05-22-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nyro 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-22-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nyro Click to send private message to Nyro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: marathon"
nbc.com would have it listed, no?
do you know when exactly the marathon starts? is it on nbc or cnbc?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eeler1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-22-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eeler1 Click to send private message to eeler1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: marathon"
It wasn't listed in our local tv listings, nor on the cable tv listings. Its on cnbc. The only reason I know its a marathon, is because they had one commercial for it during one of the episodes.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •