The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
ER
The season 10 premiere is Thursday. I have never been more apathetic about a new ER season. I LVOE this show. But this past season did very little
bebekid
28 messages
12-12-03 12:34 PM
CARNIVALE
I had to record the finaly and watch it last night. This is probably the worst HBO show I have ever watched. They drug us along for weeks trying to ma
wildchickenhunter
6 messages
12-12-03 01:50 PM
WWE Mick Foley is BACK !
Talk about Kickin butt and takin names..Who else is glad to see the return of " SOCKO " ? lol http://community.realitytvworld.c
Sonny_Crockett
3 messages
12-17-03 06:42 PM
Barbara Walter's # 1
Hey Everyone: Just wondering if anyone watched the finale of the Barbara Walters special. I fell asleep before # 1, and have been dy
hiddenfan
2 messages
12-18-03 07:10 PM
Steve Harvey Show(sitcom)
This isn't about his latest show but his sitcom currently in syndication on late night tv.My question is about the character of Levita,Cedric the
CSHS79
3 messages
12-23-03 01:48 PM
Great shows that nobody watches
I have a few. My current favorite is Becker. I'm just now catching it in reruns. I love the twisted humor. The first episode I saw, J
Siebured
3 messages
01-08-04 04:55 PM
Line of Fire
Anybody else looking forward to this show? Looks like an FBI vs. mob kinda thing. The cast looks really good, with David Paymer and the poor dep
Bebo
9 messages
01-08-04 05:14 PM
I hate Lauren Reed
Alias has been so good this season, but I hate Lauren Reed. She is not fit to be Vaughn's wife. I can't believe she did what she did tonight.
LadyT
22 messages
01-13-04 08:13 PM
Another CSI
CSI: New York to premiere in the Fall... http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u- /nm/20040117/tv_nm/leisure_csi_d
magic_star
1 messages
01-19-04 10:43 AM
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Right after SATC on HBO is a crazy show with Larry David, the co-creator of Seinfeld (he is the voice of George Steinbrenner and does a couple of
moonbaby
3 messages
01-20-04 03:52 PM
Anderson Cooper 360'
When Anderson Cooper left The Mole for CNN, I thought he was the most pathetic & wooden talking news head ever! Well, our boy has found his s
Swami
0 messages
01-20-04 08:35 PM
The L Word
Did anyone out there watch the L Word on Showtime Sunday night? I thought it was great. It says a whole lot about these actresses that are playing
brvnkrz
0 messages
01-20-04 09:04 PM
Charmed
Does anyone else admit to watching this show? They showed the season finale on TNT tonight, and wow! Just was wondering what everyone thought of
buckeyegirl
21 messages
01-22-04 10:43 PM
The OC
Ok, I wasn't so thrilled when my girlfriend dragged me away from my work to watch this show, but it's actually pretty clever. In a
coolflowerpowerman
1 messages
01-23-04 10:25 AM
Tru Calling
Watched last night, has potential. Though I think Eliza (sp) should have went with a spin-off of Buffy called Faith, but we'll see. For al
Ahtumbreez
2 messages
01-23-04 11:00 AM
Your favorite SNL catchphrase
Just for fun, what was your favorite Saturday Night Live Catchphrase? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_f
survivorscott
56 messages
01-25-04 04:16 PM
Karen Sisco
Anyone else watching this show? I like it so far. I guess Kelly from TAR was on it last week, but I didn't notice. Oops, bad me. ht
Breezy
9 messages
01-30-04 11:56 AM
Angel
I know there used to be a huge Buffy contingent out there - count me in it - but Angel was beating Buffy quality-wise for a couple of seasons and this
Devious Weasel
2 messages
01-31-04 07:54 PM
Josh from Las Vegas
Did anyone else hear the news that Josh has posed nude years ago in his modeling days and now those pictures have come around on the internet? Has
bole
2 messages
02-02-04 09:41 AM
Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing
I watched Dynasty, I watched Melrose, I have no life and I've watched em all. But I'd LOVE to see the whole series of Knots Landing again. D
ginger
18 messages
02-03-04 09:48 AM
Time Travel....
Well,my son who watches this show with me,and is a really really genious in real life....asks about "Time Travel"....has it been done before o
GetMeOuttaHere
26 messages
02-04-04 05:38 PM
I Want To Marry Ryan Banks
I saw this TV movie last night and would like to give it my thumbs up. The very quick plot summary: Playboy and struggling a-list actor Ryan Banks
realitybites
5 messages
02-09-04 09:57 AM
Ed
I know at least a few of you are watching Ed since it showed up on people's non-reality tv (favorite) lists. I'm so happy that Ed a
EnglProf
21 messages
02-09-04 10:25 AM
Dark Shadows
Time-jumping vampire does it again! http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_ma- n/1,1002,271|86120|1|,00.html %0
dabo
7 messages
02-11-04 08:02 AM
DILBERT!
Picked this up on DVD yesterday, the full series. How this show got lost in the shuffle, I don't know, as popular as the comic strip is. I%2
Draco Malfoy
3 messages
02-11-04 09:14 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (496)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •