The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing"
I watched Dynasty, I watched Melrose, I have no life and I've watched em all. But I'd LOVE to see the whole series of Knots Landing again. Donna Mills burying her exlovers in the playground cement? All that eye shadow? Lisa Hartman Black playing the obligatory twins? The really good looking guy who was married to Karen's whiny anemic daughter? Val versus Abby I, Val versus Abby II, Val versus Jason and Freddy? Good times!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's La... trigirl 01-22-04 1
   RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's La... ginger 01-22-04 2
 RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's La... Loree 01-22-04 3
   RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's La... ginger 01-23-04 5
       RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's La... munson 01-24-04 8
 I loved that show!! KScott 01-23-04 4
   RE: I loved that show!! ginger 01-23-04 6
       Knots Stylish? KScott 01-23-04 7
 It Is on SOAP NET channel! Angelfood 01-25-04 9
   today's synopsis Angelfood 01-25-04 10
   RE: It Is on SOAP NET channel! ginger 01-26-04 11
       Yippy!!!! KScott 01-26-04 12
       The SOAP NET channel! AugustGirl 01-26-04 13
           RE: The SOAP NET channel! ginger 01-27-04 14
               Holy crud - they are in a Pink Haun... Angelfood 01-27-04 15
                   RE: Holy crud - they are in a Pink ... ginger 02-02-04 16
 RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's La... Draco Malfoy 02-03-04 17
   RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's La... KScott 02-03-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-22-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing"
I'm with you Ginger!

Remember Laura driving off into the sunset...bawled my eyes out then we all went out to the university pub to drown our sorrows! Remember Paige playing strip croquette? Luved Knots!

01-22-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing"
Yes! Yes! Nicolette! That was such a hot scene (despite the fact that her lover - blanking on name - was a tad too Ted Kennedyesque for good taste)!
I really remember a season ender where you had a fadeout of Val, followed by a fadeout of Abby, followed by a fadeout of Gary passed out drunk, followed by.......Ceejee(SP?)'s corpse washing up on the beach. And that was it for three months! I honestly felt this was the best paced of all the nighttime soapies and wish I could see if it still held up.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing"
Oh I always remember one of the biggest shocks in that show was Karen's husband Sid dying. I never dreamed they would really kill him off and I expected him to recover. I sat there in complete shock when the show ended and he was really dead.

01-23-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing"
But that left her available for .... curly hair, kind of buffed, totally blanking on name...

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-24-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing"
Can't believe I'm gonna post in the Knot's love thread but...

Kevin Dobson played Karen's second husband Mack.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-23-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I loved that show!!"
Never missed an episode. They use to have reruns of them and I would sit and laugh and think "Ph My God, I use to love this show" but I did, I really did! I would watch the reruns todays if they showed them!

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

01-23-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I loved that show!!"
Me too! Should we lobby Nick at Nite or something? I think Style is running the Melrose re-reruns. Is Knots stylish enough, d'you think?

01-23-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Knots Stylish?"
Do you even have to ask? It reeks style!!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-25-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "It Is on SOAP NET channel!"
hey sweets,

don't you fine ladies get the soap net channel?
Check your cable listings. OR goto the soapnet.com website, there is a feature where you can put in your zip code to see if you get it. Then check the schedules - every area is different for times.
supposedly, Knots Landing is on about 4pm in my area.

Don't make me resort to asking to be your Secret Holiday Person for every holiday and send you a tape every week!
RollDdice creation
not that I would mind having Ginger..
also, i expect lots of lvoe for this info

01-25-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "today's synopsis"
per the website:

DENIALS

Original Air Date:
December 15, 1983

Gary insists that Diana go home after she concealed Chip's whereabouts. Karen's pill dependency grows worse. After Jezek tells Mack that he has been able to infiltrate the Wolfbridge Group as an accountant, Mack realizes he is being followed. Later, he resigns from the commission, but Sumner convinces him to stay on. When she figures out that Sumner has obtained the variance for Abby, Laura threatens to tell Gary about Apolune if Abby doesn't cut her in on the deal. Cathy and Gary share a kiss. Lilimae attempts to cope with the guilt of trying to kill Chip.

RollDdice creation
you know you miss this show...

01-26-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: It Is on SOAP NET channel!"
Rats. Don't get Soap Net. If I name by next child Angelfood, would you be willing????????????

Of COURSE I will lvoe you for it. I'll even luuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrve you for it.

01-26-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
12. "Yippy!!!!"
Got your PM Angel and was thrilled to read your post!!! I do happen to get the SOap network, now I will just have to look at it and figure out when it is on.

Would defend Angel's honor anytime!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "The SOAP NET channel!"
ANOTHER cable channel I don't get. *pout*

stoopid comcast! *grrrrrrrr*

01-27-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The SOAP NET channel!"
The angelic Miz Food is going to work on a tape for me. If you want, I'll circulate it to you next...

01-27-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
15. "Holy crud - they are in a Pink Haunted house"
as we speak.

and I'm taping it.
joan of arc is possessed.
this is da bomb.

had to sacrifice Avg Joe 2 Tape.

02-02-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Holy crud - they are in a Pink Haunted house"
You are an ANGEL, Food!
Send address to my private box so I can send you check. This is so worth having to be Sue Hawk in the ASS game...

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing"
Give them enough time, they'll release it on DVD. Everything except Survivor is being released it seems. Hell, they've already put My Big Fat Greek Life out.

"Won't it be dull when we rid ourselves of all these demons haunting us, to keep us company?"
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:281.5 Loss To Date:-57.5

02-03-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Bring Me Some Vintage Knot's Landing"
I haven't seen Charmed on DVD yet. My DD asks every day if it is out yet!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •