The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hate Lauren Reed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hate Lauren Reed"
Alias has been so good this season, but I hate Lauren Reed. She is not fit to be Vaughn's wife. I can't believe she did what she did tonight. I can't believe she turned Sydney in. Next few eps look awesome though!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hate Lauren Reed buckeyegirl 11-10-03 1
   RE: I hate Lauren Reed tvgeek401 11-23-03 6
 RE: I hate Lauren Reed luckycharms 11-10-03 2
   RE: I hate Lauren Reed Ahtumbreez 11-11-03 3
       RE: I hate Lauren Reed buckeyegirl 11-13-03 4
 RE: I hate Lauren Reed L82LIFE 11-13-03 5
 RE: I hate Lauren Reed trigirl 12-03-03 7
 I miss Will Tippin Bebo 12-08-03 8
   RE: I miss Will Tippin L82LIFE 12-08-03 9
       RE: I miss Will Tippin Bebo 12-09-03 11
   RE: I miss Will Tippin ashleybfogg 12-08-03 10
       RE: I miss Will Tippin trigirl 12-09-03 13
 Casting SPOILER Bebo 12-09-03 12
   RE: Casting SPOILER LadyT 12-09-03 14
       RE: Alias Summary?? ashleybfogg 12-11-03 15
           RE: Alias Summary?? trigirl 12-11-03 16
               RE: Alias Summary! ashleybfogg 12-11-03 17
                   RE: Alias Summary! LadyT 12-12-03 18
 Me too! CyberCooties 12-27-03 19
 RE: I hate Lauren Reed leannerenee 01-12-04 20
 RE: I hate Lauren Reed trigirl 01-12-04 21
   RE: I hate Lauren Reed Ahtumbreez 01-13-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
She did not even do that! How in the world did she find out? I was just starting to like her. I can't wait to watch my tape of Alias this afternoon-I got suckered into the not so great Elizabeth Smart tv movie.

I *lvoe* my Kyngsladye Orignial

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
Ugh! Elizabeth Smart. Here in Utah, we had to hear about the making of that stupid movie and how the Smarts felt about it and i am so sick of anything to do with the smarts. that said, i watched the movie, too.

*J Slice is my hero!*

luckycharms 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail luckycharms Click to send private message to luckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
I couldn't agree more. I'm over her and her mouth that never seems to shut.

AND...how much did you want Vaughn and Sydney to kiss last night?! Bet that happens before the season ends.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
*raises hand on wanting Sydney and Vaughn to kiss

I'm glad she turned Syd in, just one more thing between Vaughn and her. She so needs to turn out as a double.

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
*raises hand as well*
~Tummy you must've been reading my mind...after watching the episode w/"Francie" returning, I thought that Lauren could be a double as well...it would make perfect sense, esp. since she was on the Sloan Bandwagon.

I *lvoe* my Kyngsladye Creation

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
I don't like her either. Add me to the list that wanted Vaughn and Sydney to kiss.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-03-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
She has got to be bad. After this week's episode and she was in Sydney's memory\dream I was sure...even though stoner-cronenberg said she was an amalgamation.

What do you think Sydney saw in room 47? What is Sloan's end-game?

I've got to go and get the Alias DVD's...better late than never. I can't believe I'v missed this show for the last two years!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I miss Will Tippin"
Sigh. I'm so glad Syd got some hot monkey love with Will last night.

Their scenes together reminded me of what's been hard to find this season - Syd's playfulness with her friends. I'm glad Weiss is taking up some of the slack there, but the friendship/romantic tension between Syd and Will has always been fun for me.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I miss Will Tippin"
I agree, I really thought they'd keep him in the story for a while. Since she can't have Vaughn, she may as well have a little fun with Will.

L82life

Now if they can just get Lena Olin back this season!

12-09-03, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I miss Will Tippin"
Now if they can just get Lena Olin back this season!

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. She wanted too much money.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-08-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I miss Will Tippin"
Me too! that was great. It made her all soft and happy again. They're saying he won't be back, huh? Maybe the evil ones will now focus on him (for killing Sarks girl) and he'll have to come into the company...

I so agree, Bebo - that'd be good if they rebuilt her a personal life.

12-09-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I miss Will Tippin"
Do you think Alison is really dead? Remember, she said she learned some healing vood-doo magic from Rambaldi's diary.

Trigirl is happy Syd got some luving.

12-09-03, 08:50 AM (EST)
12. "Casting SPOILER"
E!Online's Kristen reported in her weekly chat that Isabella Rosselini is going to be appearing in some episodes as Irina's sister and may end up having some love scenes with a certain character's father.

Oooo, Jack's gonna get some!

12-09-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Casting SPOILER"
She will be perfect in the role. ANd Jack does need some love!

I am mad because I missed this weeks ep of Alias. This, the first I have ever missed and it is the one where Will is back. Can anyone be so kind as to give me a synopsis?

12-11-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Alias Summary??"
Oh Tishy. I was wondering if I could, but I missed the beginning (and Merlin was watching that dang sunday night game...grr so he couldn't fill me in) so I don't know why Will came back. But he and Syd slept together (yay) and did a mission together to retrieve something from a safety deposit box that was held in the-name-she-used when she was 'away'. They got 'it' and Will killed alison in the process, as she and Sark were trying to get to it at the same time. Then Will went back to Ohio (?) Iowa (?) ook. They had lovey-dovey sweet looks and secret smiles.

Hopefully, this was terrible enough to entice a good summary writer to write a proper synopsis.

anybody want to help me out here?

12-11-03, 07:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Alias Summary??"
You didn't miss too much.

The show began when Syd opened the door to room 47 and saw that she was inside her apartment and there was Will in freeze frame, pouring himself some St. Aidan flakes.

Daddy and Vaughn then brought her out of her dream sequence. She realized that she had to see Will so Daddy made the arrangements with the Witness Protection program.

Will was living in Wisconsin and a construction worker when Syd arrived on his job-site. He was convinced she was a double because his beloved Syd had died two years ago and almost shoots her. She convinced him it was her and they cried and hugged.

She asked him what was the significance of St. Aidan and he said that it was a contact he used to use. They made arrangements for Will to contact St. Aidan and low and behold...it is Lazaray, sans hand.

Sark appears just in time to nick his Daddy Lazaray. Sark got the info from David Cronenberg (dream Dr.) who by this time is dead by way of a morphine overdose a la Sark.

The rest is just like Ashley said.

12-11-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Alias Summary!"
Thank You, Tri Girl. That was better than I could have done, even had I seen the whole thing!

I'll never wait for my housemate to run the last errand on sunday night again. By the time he knew he couldn't go (stoopid game) it was 8:45! Plus he left the gas tank empty in my jeep. Thanks again!

12-12-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Alias Summary!"
Thanks guys!

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-27-03, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Me too!"
I think she's the blonde in the video that cuts that guys throat only edited to make it look like Sydney. She and Vaughn don't fit, but I think Vaughn has some dark secrets that wont make him fit for Sydney either. Vaughn sure got over Syd fast, met Lauren quickly, fell in love quickly and married quickly, made up his mind quickly that he could stand to look at Syd every day at work too - basically a flake.

They are building up the good vs evil thing again, evil currently reigns, but the good guys always win in the end.

Have a good one!

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-12-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
How about what she did in the Jan 11 ep? I LOVED it b/c I sooo want her to be bad! I KNEW she was evil!!!!! I think she and Sark are going to hook up on another level, if you know what I mean... ;) As long as he gets more air time, fine w/ me!

01-12-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
21. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
I think she's going to get pregnant and we are going to have to spend the rest of the season watching her and Vaughn make googly-parent eyes to each other only to find out that its Sydney
s baby.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I hate Lauren Reed"
aww, a pox on you! that is just not right and you are evil
TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •