The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... [View All]
.....The green eyed monster has taken over todays show. This is her newest photo from her actions. ---------------------------------------- ------
tvfun
26 messages
05-22-06 05:18 PM
Jill and her dad
Was it just me or the editing? I didnt think Jillīs dad seemed remorseful at all. They (the family) seemed to be doing the "reunion" just
mrspicklepants44
4 messages
05-22-06 02:52 PM
Antonias Graduation Gift
I saw the show but I missed what they gave Antonia for a gift. Can anyone help me?
cyndin
1 messages
05-22-06 11:46 AM
Antonia graduating?
Why again is Antonia graduating? Because she was able to spend someone elses money to redo a room? I don't think she should have even been on th
maizenblue
0 messages
05-22-06 11:31 AM
Christie,why is everything with you a drag in the longsuffering muck?
Yes,I understand you've had a rough life.Yes,I get it your trying to detox from your addictions.But there comes a time when you have to DECIDE t
Lanna42
0 messages
05-22-06 10:57 AM
PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!
Sommer already had a "full body experience" performing in front of a public audience! I don't know how to post the picture (please help if
standinmytruth
11 messages
05-22-06 09:19 AM
Antonia's Process?? (The Rich Housewife's Decorating Assignment) [View All]
Hello? Ethan Allen? I need an Interior Decorator! Can you bring me any fabric, furnishings, wall coverings, lamps or anything you think I
AmazonBlue
35 messages
05-21-06 10:56 PM
starting over OVER
has anyone heard the show is over. because on there web site it says season finial show but on the soundover preview it says series finial show.%0
coia123
1 messages
05-21-06 04:40 PM
Niambi running out of time?
I was reading Niambi's on line blog on her myspace account (link is on this board in the general discussion area) and she said that she KNEW the
cowscomehome
2 messages
05-21-06 03:07 PM
Antonia has no business being in this house [View All]
Woof Woof!! Ok I know Im gonna catch alot of crap for this, but I cant hold my tongue any longer!! Antonia is driving
dawgslobber523
27 messages
05-21-06 01:02 PM
Antonia is a waste of time and effort......
I think that having Antonia on the show was a waste of time and effort for the life coaches. She really could care less about fixing her shopping and
maizenblue
0 messages
05-21-06 01:01 PM
Niambi's Dark Shasha looks like Gumby!
OK, maybe it's my warped sense of humor, but "Sasha" really reminds me of my favorite childhood cartoon friend, Gumby! These visu
Ladyslipper
7 messages
05-21-06 11:37 AM
Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?
I don't believe I missed any episodes but I cannot for the life of me remember Iyanla reviewing this task with Antonia. Did they ever show the room
flower2
17 messages
05-21-06 11:31 AM
Jodie just can't keep her hands to herself ! [View All]
Why was Jodie holding hands with Antonia and playing with her hair? she better be careful or she'll upset Christie.
candyprincess
23 messages
05-21-06 01:58 AM
Christie's Tunder Thighs! [View All]
Her thighs are enormous! Talk about a pear shape. She spends so much time and energy judging herself and everyone else can't she spend a few min
bugaloo
142 messages
05-21-06 00:40 AM
Antonia's college degree?
I thought it was stated that Antonia was a college graduate. Today she said that one day she hopes to get her bachelor's degree and then go on to t
alaholly
16 messages
05-20-06 09:04 PM
Christie's 5K Assignment [View All]
Ok, the whole 5K run needs its own thread, IMO. Did anyone else think it was at all ODD for Christie to hug a man she just had a brief
Omniscia
67 messages
05-20-06 08:51 PM
Antonia - A 'Fixed' Type of Person [View All]
Antonia feels strongly about NOT filing for bankruptcy. She claims to be a "fixed" kind of a person, and when she "says something, she mean
SeasonedRefinement
30 messages
05-20-06 02:21 PM
Jodi eats like a pig. [View All]
Anyone notice, on last Friday's show, how Jodi was shovelling that lasagne into her mouth? She had more on her plate than anyone else. And,
petmama
23 messages
05-20-06 01:53 PM
CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ...
call Iyanla in the morning. You are not graduating because you are not doing the work. Your jealousy of all the SO housemates who get to graduate ah
Seabisquit
12 messages
05-20-06 07:01 AM
Christies being babied
I fill that christie is babied and sucks up everyones energy.I fill all the women are supporting her to much,support is good but shes using them to
ybarks
3 messages
05-19-06 05:30 PM
Christie comments
Well i'm sorry i'm posting this a little late because i just moves and just getting back on the board. I wanted to comment on that racial comment
ybarks
0 messages
05-19-06 05:28 PM
Jodi's new photo...
Jodi updated her profile pic on her myspace page: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/446d1c732fdf8a15.jpg
snowflake2
8 messages
05-19-06 12:58 PM
Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the... [View All]
"Senior Level Exotic Dance Instructor for the Art of Exotic Dancing for Everyday Women" (swear this is verbatim what she said. I'm certain s
standinmytruth
40 messages
05-19-06 10:00 AM
Kim sighting
saw kim and her husband and jax at a local "spot" last week...for those of you that did not like her make-over, her hair had returned to its pre
austin_liz
6 messages
05-19-06 09:45 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •