The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4
Wow, Victor! From eighth last week to third this one! This is more like it! We really worked together during the Detour -- I agree that Asi
Belle Book
15 messages
03-13-09 07:15 PM
I just want to vent
Deep breath Whose clever idea was it to put the U Turn that close to the end of the leg? And on an elimination leg? Both of those tasks
Starshine
12 messages
03-11-09 11:24 PM
It's okay to bash the deaf kid.
Come on I know you want to do it. How does a person make it through 4 years of college and not have at least heard the name [i]Chekhov%
Prof_ Wagstaff
14 messages
03-11-09 06:21 PM
Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?
[font color=green]Me: Well here we are again. Ready to summarize another TAR episode? [Font color=dark pink]DD: Yep! Hopeful
Breezy
11 messages
03-07-09 09:11 PM
Official RTVW TAR Summary - Season 14, Episode 2: Carry Me Back to Ol' Virginny
Welcome my friends to Episode 2 Written today by your buddy, Boo. [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID54/1660.sht
samboohoo
18 messages
03-07-09 12:11 PM
Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3
What a leg! I can't [i]believe[/i] all the problems Victor & I had the past couple days! And things seemed to start out so well,
Belle Book
17 messages
03-06-09 11:31 AM
Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 [View All]
Wow! We're in first place, Victor! We really worked well together this leg -- because I let you lead when it was best to do so and because %
Belle Book
30 messages
03-04-09 04:46 PM
Victor versus TAR AI.
Randy: 'Look, dawg, you're a one-note performance, and you can't even keep that note steady. Up and down, up and down -- make up wha
Estee
11 messages
03-02-09 01:20 PM
About Be The Amazing Racer [View All]
On Sunday, [i]The Amazing Race 14[/i] will begin. And every season on here, there's been a Be The Amazing Racer segment in the Basher
Belle Book
65 messages
02-23-09 08:33 PM
The Official TAR Summary: Season 14, Episode One [View All]
Previously on The Amazing Race: Kate stormed off with Aaron after Ben confessed that he had sent the lawyers with the subpoena for the bl
Devious Weasel
28 messages
02-23-09 01:30 PM
Beware of
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4999603f0fab0252.jpg It'll mess you up, man. It'll [i]totally%
Estee
15 messages
02-16-09 04:40 PM
Yay! New Teams!!
It must almost be time for TAR 14! Will this finally be the season that an all female team wins the race? (no) [b]Amanda
Starshine
15 messages
02-16-09 08:22 AM
Spin, you crazy lovebirds!
Andrew & Dan's interview. http://tinyurl.com/6qfpu9 They're kidding, right? http://community.
Estee
13 messages
12-14-08 08:29 PM
BTAR13 Finale
OK, listen up, non-winners! The first and second place teams are nearly here. We've got them running around Portland looking for dinosaurs a
Seana
9 messages
12-11-08 09:21 AM
The magic is in the hole!
Anyone else pee themselves when they heard that slogan? I was dying! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/
mrc
7 messages
12-08-08 10:53 PM
Complete this sentence: if Andrew & Dan win, I will -- [View All]
-- petition the NFL to allow infinite overtime for CBS-aired games starting at 4:15. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds%2
Estee
42 messages
12-08-08 08:54 PM
Reflections on Portland
I lived in Portland for many years, and have some thougths to add about the finish. My first thought when the racers found out that the finish line
mocha madness
1 messages
12-08-08 04:41 PM
Here's to incompetent cab drivers.
They confound and frustrate us, eliminate those who didn't deserve to go -- but every once in a great while, they save our collective butt.%0
Estee
4 messages
12-08-08 11:40 AM
Be the Amazing Racer 13.10
Welcome to Moscow! Again...um. But it's a different part of Moscow, which is a really big city. Huge. How about those tasks this leg, huh%
Seana
11 messages
12-07-08 07:30 PM
Advice on dealing with the finale.
Lie back, close your eyes, and think of England. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48dfe4d259f93962.gif
Estee
6 messages
12-02-08 01:03 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 13.9
Welcome to Moscow, Russia! Please take a moment to say hello to my three - count 'em three! - lovely Native Greeters. None of these ladies n
Seana
13 messages
11-30-08 02:33 PM
Official TAR Episode 7 Summary - Van Goghs to India
Get it? Van Gogh? Painting? Van Goes? India? Get it? Huh? Huh? :7 Well, we're not getting any younger, and n
frisky
11 messages
11-26-08 12:19 PM
Opportunities Dan & Andrew have lost . . .
because of appearing on the Race and letting [u]all the world[/u] get to know them. No more: - job interviews - poss
PsychoKitty
4 messages
11-26-08 09:46 AM
Official TAR Summary Episode 8: Dumbass, Meet Fat A<>ss
[b]Official TAR Summary Episode 8: Dumbass, Meet Fat A[]ss [/b] [i]Tonight’s dinner recipe is Cheesy Crock Pot La
Bebo
5 messages
11-25-08 01:45 AM
TAR Official Summary - Episode 6: The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same
Previously on The Amazing Race, seven teams headed to Cambodia. Tina whined - again. Terrence lost his temper - again. DanDrew struggled with a ha
samboohoo
7 messages
11-25-08 00:43 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •