The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
last comic standing
OK so nobody has explained why there apparently is no real search to find the last comic standing.It seems only those that are connected get in. Well
joeyb
2 messages
06-03-06 08:08 PM
Last Comic Standing
It's too bad that the people who voted for the comics to go onto the next round of Last Comic Standing have lousy senses of humor. I can't b
ILIP
1 messages
06-03-06 01:12 PM
Jay Mohr out as LCS host --
-- Anthony Clark in. Now if I'd ever watched anything Anthony Clark has ever done, I'd know if this was an improvement.
Estee
7 messages
05-31-06 05:41 PM
LCS #4 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread. [View All]
I [i]think[/i] I'm kidding. Regardless, anyone who wants to discuss tonight's episode before it airs on the West Coast,
Estee
31 messages
05-31-06 03:12 PM
Re: "I'm gonna buy $5,000 worth of lingerie so my husband can't ride me"
Anyone remember what her name was & if she made it to the next round? Even though I'm a male and can relate to her husband's pain (referring
RalphieMay_D_BEST
4 messages
05-31-06 02:15 PM
lcs4
Where did this come from? I heard nothing about this coming back nor did I hear of any auditions in any city anywhere. I don't exactly live under
joeyb
0 messages
05-30-06 11:06 PM
The Premiere is coming!!!
A new season starts May 30th! Yay!!! :7 http://www.nbc.com/Last_Comic_Standing/ http%
ARnutz
5 messages
05-30-06 03:29 PM
New Season being cast
Doesn't mean that it is actually going to get aired, but I got a notification that auditions are going on right now. Maybe a nice hiatus will do
PagongRatEater
5 messages
05-30-06 09:34 AM
If you want to see it live...
...good seats are presumably still available. (And, given the ratings for the last season, may be available for a while.) If you're going
Estee
0 messages
05-29-06 05:59 PM
I need the entire second season
Does anyone know where I could find a torrent for the second and third season of LCS? Please help, I'm desperate!
banfos7
1 messages
03-17-06 00:18 AM
Josh skalniak
I would like to say good luck to my brother Josh skalniak. He is in the final round in chicago for last comic standing. Good Luck Josh. We are all h
sk8kidd2010
0 messages
03-05-06 07:15 PM
Ran across this by accident.........
I know they 'cancelled' the show last season and then raised it from the dead, so anyone's guess is good as to what this actually means, but
gamenite
3 messages
07-12-05 12:38 PM
Very first episode, or first few episodes
i am looking for the very first, or one of the very first episodes of the first season of LCS. i'm looking for the auditions and first cuts, in
fredalina
1 messages
06-29-05 09:51 PM
Dat Phan?
So does anyone else think that it is weird that Dat got the lowest votes for team one?
dohcef
20 messages
06-12-05 10:07 PM
anything on season 4??
does anyone know what happened to this show?? did they get another season or what??
wrappingpanda110
0 messages
06-01-05 07:56 PM
Dallas Auditions - Snake Guy?
Anyone know who the guy was with the snake wrapped around his head?
DallasLCSFan
1 messages
05-02-05 10:43 AM
Ralphie May appearing on Celebrity Fit club, VH1.
Kind of like [b]The Biggest Loser[/b], only with D-list celebs, non-cash prizes, and a set of giant scales.
Estee
4 messages
02-11-05 09:07 PM
On 11/12 Contestants hadn't been paid weekly prize money
Madigan said they hadn't been paid. On LCS2, they had no TV, radio, computer or cell and little food. Later, they lost the treadmill and ba
Sue
0 messages
12-22-04 10:56 PM
NBC has Reality Hall of Moments for LCS
I've left the number open since NBC could end up with another nomination or update. First, they received notice for the cancellation of
Sue
0 messages
11-12-04 04:59 PM
Lewis Black on tour- anyone going to Columbus?
Hello- just checkin to see how many of ya'll live in the central Ohio area and are planning to see Lewis Black next Friday, Nov 19th at Promo
MB
1 messages
11-11-04 08:38 AM
Half Hour Finale on Tuesday!!!! [View All]
From The Last Comic Standing message board, I have just received word that THERE IS GOING TO BE A HALF HOUR FINALE FOR SEASON THREE. As o
Sue
26 messages
10-23-04 10:48 AM
Jay London
I really like Jay London a lot...he's hilarious...and original...and hope that he wins this season. Anyone else agree with me?
lunamoon
6 messages
10-20-04 04:40 PM
your favorite comedian?? [View All]
im way to lazy to go back and see if someone else already did this so, outside of lcs who is your favorite comic?? i cast my vote for
shaw86
21 messages
10-20-04 04:33 PM
Episode 6 summary - A Roast With No Beef
Welcome to this exciting episode of Last Comic Standing. We’ll get to the hilarious recap in a moment or two – but first let m
Lisapooh
6 messages
10-18-04 03:59 PM
ALONZO HAS WON?
I have heard that it was announced on Good Morning America in Arizona that ALONZO HAS WON!!!!! ***** YEAH BABY!
Kirra
12 messages
10-15-04 02:29 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •