The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Who was Dat?
I've gotta give credit where credit is due. Dat Phan actually made me laugh outloud last night. And [b]with[/b] him, not [b]at[%
newsomewayne
4 messages
09-15-04 12:03 PM
The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!
Brr...
SignorVitalis
18 messages
09-14-04 05:42 PM
What the @#$#% was Tess talking about?
Last week she was easily the funniest of the comedians that we saw perform. I don't get the whole sexy thing unless the show is going for irony as
PagongRatEater
13 messages
09-13-04 04:52 PM
The trucker joke
Can anyone remember Jay's trucker joke at the end of last week's show?
jamijj
0 messages
09-13-04 04:45 PM
Jay London is Awful, Thank You.
Okay, let's be honest ... Jay London is awful. Yes, he is a little like Steven Wright except for one main difference ... ahh, Steven Wright wa
ssaxe
12 messages
09-13-04 04:26 PM
Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!
I've watched LCS since day one. Out of all the comics the one that has me spitting out my beer week after week is Todd. If he's not having standin
mochiba
8 messages
09-12-04 11:21 PM
Sean Kent: most improved?
I don't remember him being anywhere near that funny in Season 1. If he was entering the house fresh at this level of talent and material, Dat wou
Estee
5 messages
09-12-04 12:36 PM
barry katz did the whole thing?
did anyine else catch that at the end of tues show?
shaw86
0 messages
09-11-04 08:55 PM
Drama, shmama. I want to laugh.
I've heard several comments on this board saying they like Season 2 people because of the interaction (read: conflict) between the memebers of
newsomewayne
1 messages
09-11-04 02:47 PM
Season 1 group seems awfully angry, while season 2 laughing, Weird?
Okay, I know I'm tweaked, and have my personal favorites, and I'm old and crusty (wait...did she say that out loud?), but it seems t
vixie
15 messages
09-10-04 03:55 PM
Official LCS3 Episode #3 Summary - Please sir, I want some Mohr
Have you ever seen the musical [i]Oliver[/i], based on the Dickens classic [i]Oliver Twist[/i]? Remember poor waif-like Olive
grit
13 messages
09-10-04 11:45 AM
Okay, am I allowed to bash in this forum? Not Rich Voss again! [View All]
Feel free to bash me, but WTF??? Rich Voss, again? That guy has never so much gotten a chuckle out of me. He's only in there because he
vixie
25 messages
09-09-04 10:28 AM
Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3
This thread is the episode summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3, which premieres Monday, August 30 at 9:30PM ET/PT
SurvivorBlows
17 messages
09-09-04 08:12 AM
Official LCS3 Episode #2 Summary: Making Summaries Out Of Nothing At All.
And on the second night, there was another epiphany: the house had been a [I]good[/I] thing. The house created conflict. The silly co
Estee
10 messages
09-07-04 08:25 PM
What happened to Ralphie's dad? That was so sad! [View All]
~Carrie~ "Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."
chobbs77
35 messages
09-03-04 09:53 AM
live show?
i just went to NBC.COM to get tickets and it says be there at 10a.m. that makes no sense. maybe thats why all the comics wernt that good? because t
shaw86
0 messages
09-01-04 11:53 PM
LCS3 Episode 1 summary : mommy mommy mommy
As I sat down with my pen and paper twittering with excitement about the new season of Last Comic Standing about to start, I had an epiphany. No not
survivorscott
11 messages
09-01-04 05:37 PM
ralphie may
watching tough crowd and hes on they said he lost 170 pounds he looks so skinny
shaw86
9 messages
09-01-04 01:19 PM
dam geoff
Ok I was watching last nightt and everybody was doing the same routine and then Geoff came out and just floored me. I thought he had the best performa
Oscirus
1 messages
09-01-04 12:09 PM
Who was voted out tonight?
Can someone please tell me which two comics were voted out tonight? in what order did they announce them (did they say who had the most
jimbeam920
5 messages
08-31-04 11:29 PM
Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?
I don't think I've ever seen anyone that stoned on TV in my life. That includes Rodney Dangerfield and the entire cast of SNL! Just
aviators99
5 messages
08-31-04 10:52 AM
LCS website
I didn't see this posted anywhere. According to http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Last_Comic_Stand- ng_3/showcase/index.shtml#, LCS
oncebitten
1 messages
08-30-04 11:04 PM
LCS 3 time length
I'm excited that LCS 3 is more than an hour except that it runs into Road Rules. http://abcart.bizland.com/other/dog.gif %
skyhoneybear
1 messages
08-30-04 05:19 PM
Gary Gulman cheated
Hey, I can't be the only one who noticed that Gary straight up copied certain parts of his material word for word from another comic. A few years
iloveangel
4 messages
08-30-04 11:26 AM
Real Comedy
All i have to say is if you want real comedy not the crap your getting fooled in to think is real comedy on LCS go to www.cringehumor.net a
markcomic1
2 messages
08-29-04 02:32 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •