The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Don't vote for a wild card finalist
I just finished watching the wild card show but have no intention of voting for any of them. With the exception of Tammy, I am perfectly happy with
Joools
15 messages
07-29-04 09:33 AM
**Last Comic Standing 2, Episode 10 Official Summary**
[font color=blue size=5]5 Card Stud: Jokers and Queens are Not So Wild[/font] Here is the rather short summary NBC has on t
Silvergirl1
0 messages
07-29-04 03:30 AM
Wild Card?
Whats the wild card, and why would one comic come back for a chance to win. Someones funnier than everyone whos out so whats the point. They never h
truckerman666
17 messages
07-28-04 04:26 PM
Who will be challenged, who will this person challenge and who leaves the house tommorrow
I'd say John gets challenged he in turn challenges Jay London and London leaves the house
Oscirus
1 messages
07-28-04 00:37 AM
**Last Comic Standing 2, Episode 9 Official Summary**
[font size=4][center]Last Comic Standing 2, Episode 9 Official Summary[/font size] [font size=5]Let’s Twist Again, %5
FesterFan1
1 messages
07-27-04 05:48 PM
**Last Comic Standing 2, Episode 8 Official Summary**
[font size=4][center]Last Comic Standing 2, Episode 8 Official Summary[/font size] [font size=5]Chicken Pescatelli[/f
FesterFan1
5 messages
07-24-04 07:09 PM
sitcom idea proposed by you..
i agree with another poster that the ideas for their own sitcoms were pretty lame... my idea: 1. kathy madigan: would make a grea
MollyTV
3 messages
07-24-04 05:04 AM
lcs 3
the reality tv world just posted nbc is bringing back LCS for a third season on augest 31, that seems like a short time to produce a tv show but yo
shaw86
4 messages
07-22-04 03:26 PM
Next week is the 5 kicked out comics?
According to the NBC web site - we get to vote for 1 one of the 5 comics out of the house and they come back - is this the same as last time.
pmspml5
0 messages
07-22-04 11:31 AM
What's Up? Is everyone watching Big Brother? [View All]
I can't believe we are down to the Final 5 and people aren't just lighting this board up! I guess everyone must be watching Big Brother? Oh%
theking0075
21 messages
07-22-04 09:18 AM
Tammy's Strategy
I read another summary from another board and the writer praised Tammy's strategy, calling it brilliant. How can it be brilliant, if it%2
Silvergirl1
8 messages
07-22-04 06:49 AM
Comics on Comedy Central
7/21/2004 1100 AM All Times ET/PT Comedy Central Presents John Heffron (ep#806) 7/26/2004 1030 AM All Ti
Sue
1 messages
07-21-04 03:13 AM
gulman
i just watched the reairing of the most recent LCS episode i swear i have heard seinfeld use the bit on the pill before i wonder if gulman stole it?
shaw86
3 messages
07-19-04 02:40 PM
Gulman Tidbit
I live in the Boston area, and Gary Gulman was on a local radio station yesterday. I didn't hear the whole interview, but I did hear one little
Dizwiz
1 messages
07-15-04 12:26 PM
Gulman redeemed
After a mildly humorous set about oreo cookies Gary came roaring back this week with some very funny stuff. My wife actually had to get out of bed to
PagongRatEater
12 messages
07-15-04 02:07 AM
Kathleen - Winner?
I was looking to see who was coming to the DC Improv and saw this: http://www.dcimprov.com/coming.html Scroll down to
Godd3ss
1 messages
07-14-04 04:07 PM
Tickets
Can anyone tell me how to get tickets? Thanks.
CharlieFoxx
2 messages
07-14-04 00:44 AM
dennis miller
did anyone watch dennis millers show thurs with guest ant? miller said ant was the latest eliminated and ant said i might not be gone just yet ther
shaw86
0 messages
07-13-04 03:33 PM
Kathleen Mdigan radio interview
She was on a local station last Thursday morning, defending her "Detroit" joke on the tour bus, and mentioned that John Heffron will "do the
Bursar
1 messages
07-12-04 05:55 PM
**Last Comic Standing 2, Ep. 7 Official Summary**
[font color=blue size=6]Goodbye Yellow Brick Road[/font] http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/40
Silvergirl1
1 messages
07-10-04 10:08 PM
Random Thoughts and Question?
So, I've read all the spoilers, and yes I believe this show is very contrived. I am guilty of finding Gary attractive, but not that funny. Alo
proofofnolife
2 messages
07-09-04 11:38 PM
Ant is STILL not funny, and now he's gone!
Maybe now we can get down to the business of comedy rather than this silly, back-biting carp that even most of the comics don't seem to like. Ant
PagongRatEater
16 messages
07-09-04 03:56 PM
Top 5 Going to the house
The five people that should be going to the final five are screwed up now. Why they are screwed up, cuz Tammy should've went right there. I dont t
truckerman666
9 messages
07-09-04 12:01 PM
**Last Comic Standing 2, Ep. 6.1 & 6.2 Official Summary**
[font size=6 color=blue] The One Where Tammy Kicks Glass (out of the house)[/font] V 2.6.1 & V 2.6.2 h
Silvergirl1
2 messages
07-09-04 10:51 AM
Alonzo the Friar
He absolutely rocked the house last night. He and John were the only ones that made me laugh. JayLo made me chuckle a bit, but Alonzo.... wow. La
DoodleBug
3 messages
07-08-04 10:22 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •