The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
i dont know about you ppl but i think rich vos is f**kin funny as hell.
just lookin at him makes me laff. "YOU STINK" lol. i love this guy. i hope he wins. but i think the winner will either be ralphie (i hope not)
protest_the_hero
0 messages
07-30-03 02:16 PM
Disappointing Comics....What could be on next week?
I was turned on to this show by the initial positive postings on this site, but last night's "pose down" was a big disappointment. I expected
mocha madness
1 messages
07-30-03 01:10 PM
Tonight's show [View All]
OK, I don't want to spoil it for the left coasters, so I'll do my best to add enough filler before I put in my two cents on what happened duri
Bebo
29 messages
07-29-03 11:54 PM
Ralphie May
This has to be 1 of the funniest fat dude's I have ever seen. Way to go Ralphie May I hope he wins he is the best..GO RALPHIE DO IT FOR THE FAT BOY%
Big_Budz
0 messages
07-29-03 09:46 PM
Will Bebo, shakes, and the rest of y'all.... [View All]
...FINALLY admit that Dat Phan was funny. He aced Geoff Brown cold. Beat him down silly. Fresh material. It was funny. I was laughing. %0
SurvivinDawg
29 messages
07-29-03 08:56 AM
Dave Mordall - LIVE!!
Hi all, We just got back from the Just For Laughs festival in Montreal. We got to see our favourite comic (Dave, of course) perform
dms666
2 messages
07-27-03 05:06 PM
I've a query..
If you're expecting a kick in the balls, but you get a slap in the face, its a victory.
Clemsonsteve02
0 messages
07-26-03 09:22 PM
Bally's Odds on the Winner
Bally's has posted, as of the 16th, odds on who will be the last comic standing. The posting is for entertainment purposes only, and they are
mocha madness
1 messages
07-18-03 00:23 AM
the end of this dat phan business
I want to put an end to all of this "I respect Dat Phan" crap. The show is called Last Comic Standing. The premise is to choose a very funny
xttapolatakettle
10 messages
07-16-03 05:07 PM
WOO HOO! (Spoiler inside, read at your peril...)
Okay, need to put in that filler... FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FI
SurvivinDawg
6 messages
07-16-03 04:55 PM
Last Comic Standing
This was an AWESOME show. I loved it and laughed my butt off. The 20 going to Las Vegas are going to make some tough competition, and
RUTGERSpaul
9 messages
06-13-03 01:55 PM
Last Comic Standing, Episode 2
Another great show! The Top 20 was pretty tough to weed out, but I did select a Top 10, and I got 7 out of 10, so that's not too
RUTGERSpaul
8 messages
06-18-03 05:49 PM
Last Comic Standing Really Reviewed
I have to admit it.......just when reality TV was totally boring the crap out of me.....literally...........here comes Last Comic Standing........I%
Wattsaholics
9 messages
06-20-03 04:53 PM
I HEART "LAST COMIC STANDING"!!!
This is really a good show! They went to an elementary school and worked with the schoolchildren. It was not only funny, it was fun to
SurvivinDawg
11 messages
06-25-03 04:44 PM
Last Comic Standing, What the ------
During tuesday's show, there were at least 4 times where they showed(rick I think it was) talking to the camera, a confessional type thing%2
bongo
0 messages
06-26-03 01:00 PM
Last Comic Standing PTTE
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 06-23-03 AT 06:28 PM (EST)[/font] I figured I would start this up to kill some time before Celeb
survivorscott
8 messages
06-26-03 06:23 PM
Last Comic Standing.
Man, who knew comics were so mean-spritied and cutthroat? It was sad seeing Tere Joyce go last night,a nd she did have a good set...
RUTGERSpaul
15 messages
07-03-03 06:33 PM
SOMEONE explain to me... (Last Comic Standing)
... how a big heavy like Ralphie is dating a *BABE* like his girlfriend??!?!?!?! I have to agree with Vos... how is i
SurvivinDawg
10 messages
07-11-03 02:53 AM
Last Comic Standing
Tonights show was really good! Gonna miss Rob, I thought his set was funny. How hysterical was it when they palyed Hide and seek and l
Drive My Car
14 messages
07-12-03 02:47 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •