The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dat Phan?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

dohcef 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dohcef Click to send private message to dohcef Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dat Phan?"
So does anyone else think that it is weird that Dat got the lowest votes for team one?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dat Phan? Bucky Katt 09-29-04 1
 RE: Dat Phan? movieqn 09-29-04 2
 RE: Dat Phan? grit 09-29-04 3
 RE: Dat Phan? newsomewayne 09-29-04 4
 RE: Dat Phan? Oscirus 09-30-04 5
 RE: Dat Phan? lorri 09-30-04 6
 RE: Dat Phan? Joools 10-01-04 7
   RE: Dat Phan? Pensha26 10-01-04 10
 RE: Dat Phan? Loree 10-01-04 8
 RE: Dat Phan? add 10-01-04 9
   RE: Dat Phan? dohcef 10-01-04 11
       RE: Dat Phan? Pensha26 10-01-04 12
 RE: Dat Phan? KokomoJr 10-01-04 13
 RE: Dat Phan? Moon Spirit 03-14-05 14
   RE: Dat Phan? Tater Tots Rule 04-01-05 15
       RE: Dat Phan? Moon Spirit 04-01-05 16
           WARNING Bebo 04-02-05 17
           RE: Dat Phan? bentdick 06-05-05 18
       RE: Dat Phan? bentdick 06-05-05 19
           RE: Dat Phan? kay_tin 06-12-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dat Phan?"
Seeing as all his jokes are the same and none of them are funny, no I didn't think it was weird.

"I have just discovered that this object I found is capable of scratching my back...I call it BACK SCRATCHER!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

movieqn 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail movieqn Click to send private message to movieqn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dat Phan?"
If you think of it as he was the winner of season one it's weird. but just based on his performances this season, it's not weird at all. I don't think he is funny, or Ralphie for that matter.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-29-04, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dat Phan?"
A resounding NO!

I didn't see season one, but I don't understand how he won. I was happy to see him go last night.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dat Phan?"
To summarize all those above me, and all that will post after me...

NOPE! Not weird at all.

It's like science. It really can't be explained.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-30-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dat Phan?"
The only thing that I found weird was that he made it as far as he did with last year's crap.

lorri 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lorri Click to send private message to lorri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dat Phan?"
He's not funny. Don't need Scooby Doo to solve that mystery!

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-01-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dat Phan?"
I just hope he got the lowest vote total of all the remaining comics. To think that he might have gotten more votes than Kathleen Madigan is too disheartening. I think Kathleen is really funny and that she was way underappreciated both this season and last.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-01-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dat Phan?"
I agree that Madigan was underappreciated, but what do you expect when there was very little face time on both shows!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dat Phan?"
Glad he's gone. Never saw the first season. And didn't understand why he won. I didn't find him funny at all.

add 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail add Click to send private message to add Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dat Phan?"
NOT TO BE CRUEL MAYBE HE'S BEEN BUSY BUT HE DID THE SAME ROUTINE AS LAST YEAR , EVERYONE HAS SEEN IT ??? WHY JUST USE OLD MATERIAL , THAT WILL JUST AGE YOU AS A STAND UP - FAST, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

dohcef 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dohcef Click to send private message to dohcef Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dat Phan?"
Ok, I think I get the message. Im sorry that I have not watched ALL three seasons like you people. I guess my life is a little to busy. Thanks for your poor comments though.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-01-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dat Phan?"
Please understand that most people think Dat Phan was not funny and were all shocked when he won the first season. By him going it made people feel all warm and fuzzy because he was not that good.

KokomoJr 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KokomoJr Click to send private message to KokomoJr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dat Phan?"
Weird? No. A blessing? Yes.

His win was a sympathy win for everyone ganging up on him. Peoiple are over him. Actually, no, they are bored/tired/etc. with him. I have yet to hear him tell a joke in the past year he didn't use during season 1. And even during season 1, it wasn't funny.

Moon Spirit 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Moon%20Spirit Click to send private message to Moon%20Spirit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dat Phan?"
YES! I think Dat is extremely talented and gifted and has a wonderful presence. (I may be a 59 year old caucasion woman but I also think he is VERY sexy!) I believe he was severely underrated in this round. Too bad, but I think he will go far in spite of the voting. I hope racial prejudice didn't enter into the pitiful voting. He is CLEVER.

Tater Tots Rule 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tater%20Tots%20Rule Click to send private message to Tater%20Tots%20Rule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dat Phan?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-05 AT 01:56 AM (EST)

I think Dat is
>extremely talented and gifted and
>has a wonderful presence.
I think he will
>go far in spite of
>the voting. He
>is CLEVER.

Are you kidding me? That guy should NEVER have one anything. He's not even deserving of the obligitory trophy you get after playing a season of Tee Ball. Dave Mordal really should've won season one and Dat Phan shouldn't have made it past the auditions. I've taken dumps funnier than him. All of his material is old, stale, and driven by his Asian background. At least my poops are different each time. I'd vote for my poop over Dat Phan anyday.

Moon Spirit 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Moon%20Spirit Click to send private message to Moon%20Spirit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dat Phan?"
Dear "Tater Tots Rule" Obviously you have some underlying prejudices agains Asians so I will forgive your crude reply.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNING"
Personal attacks on other posters are not allowed on these forums. Please take a moment to read the community guidelines.

bentdick 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-05, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bentdick Click to send private message to bentdick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dat Phan?"
>Dear "Tater Tots Rule" Obviously
>you have some underlying prejudices
>agains Asians so I will
>forgive your crude reply.

I think Dat is extremely talented and gifted

Look, Dat Phan is the one that introduced his Vietnamese background into this not US, If, you or anyone else accentuates a personal feature to base his or her comedic philosophy upon that person can expect to receive positive and negative criticism, hey if the presentation sucks well then there are going to be mostly negative remarks. Get over it....

bentdick

bentdick 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bentdick Click to send private message to bentdick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dat Phan?"
lol. .. That is on the money, he should not have gotten out of East L.A. . . I couln't believe it that he made it on the show, and then to be handed the WIN, Oh, and his buddy Ralphie May-June-July & August was the same old gag as Dat P. . . There was something really screwed up about that competition, I mean how often have any of us entered a contest, with the goal being try to be the sorriest "ain't got a clue comedian, on TV???" Please people get real with this stuff, there were some professional funny people getting blown out of that house, like that funny white dude he was kind of goofy and had a real sunny disposition with brown curly hair, he didn't try to gang up on this one, or that one, I mean the man was just haha funny and told his jokes! I knew that this was rigged when a guy like that GOES!, and there are still four junior high school comedian's in the contest. . . .

kay_tin 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-12-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Dat Phan?"
I spent $20 watching Dat Phan's act in early May. I could have kicked myself all the way home. While he seemed really nice when we ran into him in the street after the show, his act was 80% recycled material and the remaining 20% was simply expanding on the recycled stuff. I might have chuckled when I heard it during the first LCS, but at this point it was pitiful. Last time I listen to my sister-in-law on what we should do for a night out!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •