The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
B.B.A.Stards Episode #18 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all details of tonight's eviction, HoH contest, and the winner of the Coup d'Etat on this thread until the West Coast gets to ask
Estee
64 messages
08-18-06 11:31 AM
Live feeds -- Thursday 8/17 [View All]
Time to get this thread rolling, because we'll finally have some drama (especially after the live show). Looks like Will has NOT been able to
AyaK
108 messages
08-18-06 03:09 AM
Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 [View All]
Going to get the thread started in hopes of some action today. The HGs are supposed to be awakened at 8:30, which is about an hour from now, fo
CattyChat
53 messages
08-17-06 01:00 PM
BB Fan's favorite
Does any one know if perhaps CBS will do for BB All Stars something similar to what it did for Survivor All Stars,that they had a viewer's poll to
Miami Joe
3 messages
08-17-06 12:29 PM
Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 [View All]
I just thought I would start the discussion for today’s feeds off, not much will probably happen today, although we might get some drama courtes
Queene1979
71 messages
08-17-06 12:23 PM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until I wake up enough to have some chance of realizing which show I'm in the middl
Estee
18 messages
08-16-06 05:37 PM
Live Feeds Monday August 14th [View All]
Guess I'll get todays discussion going... Janelle and Marcellas up late, talking about George going up: http://www.y
buckeyegirl
71 messages
08-16-06 06:56 AM
Be the Living Damned: Finale.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've got a headache you wouldn't (censored) believe. And my carpet is all soggy. Has Heather sto
Estee
12 messages
08-15-06 06:10 PM
Erika and Boogie
I watched a clip on Youtube.com where Will, Boogie, Erika, and Janelle were in the hot tub. When Janelle left, Will told us that Erika has be
iloverob
9 messages
08-15-06 01:56 PM
Coup d'Etat secret phrase speculation [View All]
It is known that Danielle has already taken a shot at the secret phrase and guessed "Do not assume"/DNA after a correlation she made with Dolly
Tonya_Harding
129 messages
08-15-06 07:53 AM
Live Feeds Sunday 8/13 [View All]
I just thought I would start the live feed discussion again today, probably not much will go on as there are no competitions or ceremonies. I hope
Queene1979
63 messages
08-14-06 04:41 PM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #16 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of the just advertised slop cook-off with more the previous hamsters being judges here so that the west coasters and see al
vince3
21 messages
08-14-06 07:41 AM
Janelle and the Legion
Poor Janelle is surrounded by evil doers, the legion of domers the turd herd and all she has is Howie, what a mess she's in! I am ho
Joyav123
1 messages
08-13-06 11:08 PM
To all live feeders.....
A huge round of applause and a hearty thank you for keeping all of us up to date on the BBAStards this season! http://community.rea
txmomma26
6 messages
08-13-06 01:33 PM
Prom vote [View All]
[font color="maroon"]Have you been to the SeeBS site to vote on the prom stuff? Best dressed? Class clown? Most i
nailbone
51 messages
08-13-06 11:09 AM
Live Feeds Saturday 8/12 [View All]
Just thought I would start the discussion for todays feeds off! I am guessing there will be POV competition today.
Queene1979
74 messages
08-13-06 10:54 AM
BB full episodes at cbs.com
Is anyone else having trouble with watching Sunday's HoH competition at cbs.com? I can watch the first two segments (Kaysar's eviction) fin
Gry709
0 messages
08-12-06 03:21 PM
Could someone please fill me in?
I think I missed something somewhere. I thought Erica won HOH? I keep reading about Janelles nominations??
ddcalny
5 messages
08-12-06 05:34 PM
Live Feeds Friday 8/11/06 [View All]
It's nomination day. Thank goodness for the feeders that were up last night, because I was seriously confused when I turned my feeds on thsi
Buggy
126 messages
08-12-06 04:03 PM
live chats
are there any live chats and how do you get there
PJMSW
0 messages
08-12-06 03:45 PM
Live Feeds Sat 8/12
Something should start happening soon??? So I thought I'd get the thread up and ready for when the live feeders dare to start watch
Snidget
1 messages
08-12-06 12:42 PM
last night
i just wanted to say hello to evryone. i just discovered this site when i logged on last night to the live feeds. Its always like walking into the mi
chevy man
4 messages
08-12-06 12:10 PM
Janelle HOH - and SeeBS totally pushing S6 on us [View All]
In my personal opinion - See BS made a mistake to redo the complete competition. The real problems did not start until AFTER Janelle was already out
soldiersmom
46 messages
08-12-06 09:50 AM
Coup d'Etat..huh?
What does that phrase have to do with a sheep and a bow, and a porta potty with a fly in it?! I dont get it.... I know what the phrase means...
sizzlinlyns
1 messages
08-12-06 06:55 AM
I HAVE IT!
Personally, I think the phrase that all are seeking is "expect the unexpected". As soon as I saw the sheep, I knew that was the answer. Afte
bbwatcher06
1 messages
08-11-06 07:32 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •