The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Jason IS the next bachelor
I almost think he's too good for this show. I can't imagine the producers casting or finding enough women that would be great for him and his son
pippi_longstocking
1 messages
08-20-08 10:20 PM
Dr. Andy Baldwin on CBS early show
The anchor said they were going to have someone, (I think she said "expert"), talk about what to do in case of an earthquake. I would have
observer
2 messages
08-08-08 10:13 PM
Here is your chance to play golf with Johnny B and Fred from The Bachelorette!
Hey all! I was checking out the latest info on the Bachelorette, and I saw this really cool website: www.charityfolks.com Right now they a
biggestfan08
0 messages
08-07-08 09:31 AM
JASON
JASON should be the next bachelor.... he deserves only the best! and he will find his lucky charm the third time.... his soul mate I LOV
CROBER4382
10 messages
08-05-08 03:18 PM
Shayne Lamas Lied.....
How many other people besides me find it absolutely shocking that Shayne lied about Matt being AOK with her keeping the 65k Tacori ring that the netwo
Runnr3003
0 messages
07-31-08 01:41 AM
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST? [View All]
Step right up and place your (virtual) bets. How long will Shayne and Matt last? Will they actually make it to the alter so we will
qwertypie
23 messages
07-28-08 01:17 PM
Smart move DeAnna [View All]
This is the best match since Ryan and Trista.I wish Jesse and DeAnna all the best. Quite frankly, I was surprised that Jason made it as far as he d
septgrl
25 messages
07-26-08 11:34 AM
spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...spoiler...>>>%3
observer
14 messages
07-22-08 05:16 PM
DeAnna is an idiot!
why the hell would she pick jesse? is she on crack? he's immature, 29 or whatever and he doesn't even know what he wants to do with his life
Luv4Jason
19 messages
07-15-08 00:09 AM
eastcoast spoiler thread [View All]
results**** results**** results**** results**** results**** results**** results**** results*
byoffer
25 messages
07-09-08 05:29 PM
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Welcome to all of the new posters to this forum. Before you start a new thread, please check to see if there's an existing topic you can join. A
Bebo
2 messages
07-08-08 09:40 PM
Media Interviews
Has anyone else seen and listened to all the numerous interviews with Jesse and Deanna today? While they seem very smitten with each othe
Runnr3003
0 messages
07-08-08 09:39 PM
SHE IS CRAZY SHE PICKED A LOSER!!!!!!!!
I SEE WNY BRAD DIDN'T WANT HER. THIS LOSER SHE PICKED DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER HER .WHAT KIND OF JOB IS A SKATE BRODER WHAT KIND OF JOB IS THA
HONEYLOVE
0 messages
07-08-08 07:55 PM
What will she do if Jesse doesnt work out?
Will DeAnna regret her decision before she marries Jesse (hopefully) or will she be unfortunate enough to regret it after the marriage? He seems
Ginby
4 messages
07-08-08 06:16 PM
It was wrong to keep Jason for so long
I think it was so wrong for Deanna to keep Jason for so long. She knew she was keeping him from his son. She could have strung along one of the guys
ria2008
1 messages
07-08-08 05:36 PM
Sign Petition to make Jason the Next Bachelor!
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/make-j- son-mesnik-the-next-bachelor
bigheyes
1 messages
07-08-08 05:33 PM
Wedding special to be televised?
How thinks that this wedding will be a three part series wedding special followed by a televised wedding on ABC? For as much as I didn'
pippi_longstocking
0 messages
07-08-08 04:34 PM
Petition for JAson or Jeremy to Become Next Bachelor
Hey guys, There's a petition here for Jason and Jeremy to become the next Bachelor. Leave your comments and the site is going to email
Bella7
1 messages
07-08-08 10:38 AM
What!?!?!?!?!
I am so shocked on her decision! Jason is the man for her!!! She is sooo stupid! Jesse has nothing to offer her.. no job and no home! Jaso
CROBER4382
2 messages
07-08-08 07:36 AM
happy for DeAnna
Am I the only one who enjoyed the finale? Wow. I have to be honest and say that I totally thought she was picking Jason, but after I saw it play
JGTsgirl
2 messages
07-08-08 07:35 AM
When DeAnna is in her 30's she will realize how badly she screwed up!
When DeAnna is in her 30's she will wake up and realize that living on the edge with a basically unemployed uneducated snowboarder while throwing aw
Wintergirl
2 messages
07-08-08 03:16 AM
...And FURTHERMORE....
He's WAY to short for her!!! :-|
MsOrchid
0 messages
07-07-08 09:59 PM
OH GAG ME WITH A SPOON!!!
This woman's taste is all in her mouth! WHAT is she thinking making this choice!?? If I was her mother, I'd probably lock her up in he
MsOrchid
0 messages
07-07-08 09:40 PM
Did anyone see the screen on TV when..
...she tells the person she is going to send home that she has enough respect for that person to tell them (I assume that she was telling them they
krystlerae
1 messages
07-07-08 09:25 PM
DeAnna Will CHoose JAson
Hey, I don't think this falls under spoilers because the author of the article clearly indicates that its not a spoiler but mere speculation, bu
Bella7
1 messages
07-07-08 07:28 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •