The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When does the next Bachelor series start? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-08-08, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When does the next Bachelor series start? "
I'm not sure if they've chosen the next Bachelor. Also, it takes about six weeks to tape.

I enjoyed the Bachelorette more than the Bachelor. I would like it if they had a lot more more Bachelorettes than Bachelors... but they could at least have an equal number of both.

I read that Paula Abdul's ex-husband might be the next Bachelor. But, Jeremy was given a lot of air-time. It looked like they were promoting him as the next Bachelor.

I'm ready for the next series.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When does the next Bachelor ser... Snidget 07-09-08 1
 RE: When does the next Bachelor ser... woiwod 07-10-08 2
   RE: When does the next Bachelor ser... observer 07-10-08 3
   RE: When does the next Bachelor ser... cclosson315 10-14-08 9
       RE: When does the next Bachelor ser... Snidget 10-14-08 10
   RE: When does the next Bachelor ser... halfpint421 11-06-08 11
 The Update on the 14th Loree 07-15-08 4
   RE: The Update on the 14th Runnr3003 07-15-08 5
   RE: The Update on the 14th Karchita 07-17-08 6
 RE: When does the next Bachelor ser... woiwod 07-18-08 7
   RE: When does the next Bachelor ser... alexanderrobertson 09-29-08 8
 RE: When does the next Bachelor ser... Wallflower66 12-27-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-08, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When does the next Bachelor series start? "
Thefutoncritic.com has it listed as being on the schedule for fall, but I couldn't see the premiere date.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-08, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When does the next Bachelor series start? "
I agree with you, Jeremy should be the next bachelor. I think Jason will find someone on his own and I feel it is not fair to his son that he should be looking on TV for a mate.

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-10-08, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When does the next Bachelor series start? "
Whoever the next Bachelor is, I'll watch.

cclosson315 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-08, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cclosson315 Click to send private message to cclosson315 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: When does the next Bachelor series start? "
Do you know how to apply to on the show? I would love to give it a try, It's so hard to go out into this scary world and meet professional sincere men. I have a son as well, and that makes dating even scarier. You don't want to bring anyone around your child. At least this way you know contestants are screened.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-08, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: When does the next Bachelor series start? "
Same standard answer as any show.

Go to the network website. Look for the casting page. When they are casting they will have all the information posted there.

Here is the link for ABC

http://abc.go.com/site/casting.html?lid=ABCCOMGlobalFooter&lpos=CASTING

halfpint421 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-08, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpint421 Click to send private message to halfpint421 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: When does the next Bachelor series start? "
I just say online that the Bachelor is starting january 5th. Jason is going to be the next Bachelor. I was hoping it was Jermey too but I can live with this

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-08, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The Update on the 14th"
I loved how they ended lastnight's Update. Seeing Brad stuffing his face with that sandwich while watching Jesse propose to DeAnna. Priceless. Then he changes the channel to sports and continues eating his sandwich. I laughed and laughed.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-08, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Update on the 14th"
Me too!! I thought that was super funny! Probably one of the best moments on the bachelor/bachelorette series by far!!!

I wouldnt mind seeing Jason or Jeremy for the next bachelor, but I believe Jeremy is already dating Chelsea from a previous season. I think it would be AOK to have Jason as the next bachelor, and in fact, I hope they do. I just hope that the women they find to be candidates are not singers, aspiring models, actresses, wannabe's, etc. They should find a better suited element of women for him if he were the next bachelor.

Just love Ryan and Trista!! I cant get enough of those two and that sweet little baby! I couldnt believe how much baby Max looks like Ryan!! What a wonderful family : )

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-17-08, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Update on the 14th"
Oh man, I am sorry I missed that.

What a guy being a guy.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-08, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: When does the next Bachelor series start? "
I am not sure this is the correct thread, but I was wondering why they did not show Byron and Mary on the "Where are they now" show. Does anyone have any info on them?

alexanderrobertson 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alexanderrobertson Click to send private message to alexanderrobertson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: When does the next Bachelor series start? "
He's a doctor in real life AND he plays one on TV. That's Dr. Travis Stork, the emergency room doctor who set hearts aflutter as The Bachelor. This time the doctor is making house calls on the new daytime syndicated show "The Doctors.”

Stork and three other medical experts — a gynecologist, a plastic surgeon and a pediatrician — answer medical questions, study unusual real-life cases and dispense information about the medical field in this one-hour daily program (3 p.m. weekdays on KWTV-9).

"We're trying to give people the tools they need to live their best lives,” Stork, 36, said. "We're not trying in any way shape or form to replace people's individual physicians.”

Stork was born in Colorado but grew up in Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma, where his dad's job with the Ralston Purina Co. took him. Stork had finished college with a major in math and economics before he ever thought of being a doctor.

"I spent a lot of sleepless nights trying to figure out what the purpose of my life was. I didn't know, and knew I wanted to do something fulfilling that mattered, where I could use the mind that God gave me to do something meaningful. I was volunteering at a free clinic, also, seeing friends who were in the medical profession, and something clicked. ‘That's what I want to do. I want to be a doctor because I want to be challenged, but I also want to do something that's fulfilling.'”

Viewers can get into the act by submitting their medical questions online at www.thedoctorstv.com. Those who send video of their questions may appear on the show.

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-27-08, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: When does the next Bachelor series start? "
The 2-hour premiere starts January 5th at 8pm ET!

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index?pn=index

A Tribephyl original siggie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •