The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Men Tell All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-30-08, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Men Tell All"
Wow, did anybody else think Deanna was a tad, umm, to be pg-13, 'witchy' on the men tell all episode? The comment she made to jeremy was HARSH about how after she spent the night with the others she realized she didn't love him and then telling graham that she definitely doesn't regret her decision now. I think she could've worded the things she wanted to say a little bit nicer, especially since "she's been through what all of these guys are going through before". I'm not a big fan of 'blinky', but after this episode i'm even less of one!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Men Tell All blueahh 06-30-08 1
 RE: Men Tell All Asrai 07-01-08 2
   RE: Men Tell All Runnr3003 07-01-08 3
 Afraid to be happy CSHS79 07-01-08 4
   RE: Afraid to be happy jbug 07-01-08 5
       RE: Afraid to be happy NotYet 07-01-08 6
       RE: Afraid to be happy blueahh 07-01-08 7
   RE: Afraid to be happy CSHS79 11-04-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-08, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Men Tell All"
She was harsh or brutally honest with the other women when she was on The Bachelor. She is an attractive woman but I was surprised that they chose her to be the Bachelorette.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-01-08, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Men Tell All"
I don't think she was harsh at all. I think she's in her mid twenties, looking for love, and is ready to settle down.

After her experience with Brad, she probably had a good long look inside herself and decided that if she is going to find 'the one' then she has to take the bull by the horns and really be honest with herself....and the guys who were vying for her love and affections. I say, if you want the grown up life, then you'd better be ready for the grown up lumps.

I'm quite sure she had strong feelings for Jeremy, but DeAnna had to take all her feelings for the three remaining guys and measure them against her own heart. Jeremy was hurt deeply by D's "rejection" of him and that's why the comment affected him so much.

As far as Graham is concerned, I personally believe they were doomed from the start regardless of their obvious lust for each other. Graham was hot enough to ignite that spark in DeAnna's heart, but wasn't hot enough to keep it burning for a forever kind of love. He can't be offended at her attitude at the MTA, cause he hung right there with her on snark, hurt feelings, and cheap shots.

It's not DeAnna's job to coddle the guys and make them feel all warm and fuzzy, nor is it her job to make the audience adore her. I think she 'played' a great game. She was brutally honest, but not a witch, as you stated. However, we all have our own opinions, that's what makes these message boards so much fun.

Scooping stars with Sharnina

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Men Tell All"
I couldnt agree with you more Asrai!! I personally thought that Jeremy was still very emotional about it, and that he wanted some sort of explaination from her. He asked, he got it. She wanted an explaination from Brad when he rejected her, and I think she got one when she asked, but it was very vague in my opinion and I highly doubt she really got 'closure' from it. I think what Jeremy wanted was some sort of closure, and I think she gave it to him. Its better to just be quick, to the point, and honest about her feelings which is exactly what she did.

As for Graham, he was such a jerk to her on the show. He was throwing potshots out there at her. I thought this group of guys was awful, every single one of them with the exception of Jason, Jeremy, and the atty named Fred I think it was. The rest of them sat there hounding on Jeremy, and they were pretty rotten to him during the whole thing which in my opinion makes them all a bunch of scumbags. And they didnt just attack Jeremy, they attacked Deanna too. Thats not what the show is supposed to be about. That Ryan and Ron are a piece of work!!!

Jason, Jeremy, and Fred though, they seemed to be the nicest guys out there, and I wish them well. They seem like true gentlemen. I'm hoping Fred will be the next bachelor, or that he really does go out with that gal from the audience! Wouldnt that be cool??

Glad to see Dee is happy, and engaged!!!

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-01-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Afraid to be happy"
IMHO, I think any relationship Deanna has with Jason or Jesse has a shelf life similar to past Bachelors/Bachelorettes. Okay she says she and her choice are engaged and very happy but we've seen that before, both good and bad. Obviously the best is Trista and Ryan (Max too).On the flip side, most couples broke up with weeks of the finale or at most a couple of years without going beyond the engagement. I see Deanna falling into this boat with the choices she made.
IMHO, Jeremy could have made her happy if she wasn't so scared. She basically said she didn't want to confuse the bond they shared with love. But did she really give it a chance? To me they
had the best chance at love, given the chance.
On the other hand, she may truly be in love with Jesse or Jason.
But I wonder how much of her bond with Jason has to do with Ty?
Also with either of these guys if it fails she won't have to accept any blame for the failure, she can say if it's Jason that trying to be Ty's stepmom was harder than she thought. Or with Jesse,she wanted a bit more settled life than he could follow thru on.
I guess we just have to watch and see.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-01-08, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Afraid to be happy"
I'm curious if anyone from any of the past shows have made contact with any of those that they rejected before the end - after their final choice didn't work out.

Might Deanna contact Graham or Jeremy in the next few years if Jason or Jesse don't make her happy?

I had another thought too.
Deanna seemed all "it's all about me" it's "me that wants to find a mate and be happy".
Uh, it takes 2? Isn't it fair that the guy be happy too?

Snidget put me on the cover!

NotYet 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NotYet Click to send private message to NotYet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Afraid to be happy"
DeAnna is the one making decisons to who give a rose; therefore from her perspective it is important that roses go to those potentially capable to make her happy.

The guys are on the receiving end. If they are unhappy, they should not accept the rose....

I think she is honest, straightforward and playing a great game. Yes, she is a bit of Drama Queen, but at the end of the day this is who she is, so kudos to her for not hiding this side of her personality.

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-01-08, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Afraid to be happy"
I read somewhere (don't know if it is legit) that Lorenzo Borghese dated Sadie Murray after the show.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-04-08, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Afraid to be happy"
Did call it or did I call it---as in Deanna & Jesse's romance having a shelf life similar to past Bacelorettes except for Trista. I'm just waiting for the reports Deanna is knocking on the door of one of the guys she rejected in favor of Jesse. The just desserts would be if that guy tells her too little too late
and introduces her to his fiancee especially if it's Jeremy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •