The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-08, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Over"
Chris Harrison opened up Monday about the recent split of the latest "Bachelorette" DeAnna Pappas and her former fiancé, Jesse Csincsak.

The host of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" told 104.3 MY fm's Valentine in the Morning: "DeAnna went to Breckenridge last week and broke up with Jesse. He was stunned. I've talked to Jesse several times today, and he did not see it coming."

Harrison claims that Pappas leaked the break-up to the press early: "They also agreed that this was not gonna get out to the public until Thursday, they were going to release a joint statement and try and keep this above board, and she went out on her own, leaked it, and so he's just feeling a little beat up right now."

"He really truly loved DeAnna," Harrison says. "He was so happy and he's like, 'Let's just go, let's go to Breckenridge, let's go to Atlanta, let's get the heck out of here, and let's live our lives. Let's just get to know each other and hang out.'"

But Harrison says that Pappas has big Hollywood dreams. He says Pappas has been getting "bad advice" from people like "paparazzi guys, and other people that she's been running into that have filled her head with, you know, these dreams that she's going to come to Hollywood and make it big and do all this stuff. And I think her head's getting a little bigger than it should and I think that's led to this as well."

Csincsac posted a Youtube video with his thoughts on the break-up.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's Over Snidget 11-04-08 1
 RE: It's Over TheWanderer 11-06-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's Over"
A couple of the RTVW news page links
http://realitytvworld.com/news/bachelorette-deanna-pappas-announces-jesse-csincsak-break-up-7959.php
http://realitytvworld.com/news/jesse-csincsak-deanna-pappas-wasnt-willing-try-anymore-7962.php
http://realitytvworld.com/news/jesse-csincsak-surprised-by-deanna-pappas-announcement-still-in-love-7964.php
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-08, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's Over"
Well... as I told my wife today, I predicted something like this would happen. I predicted it when she picked Jesse. Regardless of what she said, or thought she felt, I knew they weren't compatible. I thought she was going to pick Jeremy or Jason. Especially Jeremy, since they had more in common. Maybe she just didn't like his technique in bed.
Now, I'm glad she didn't pick either of them. She essentially gave Jesse the same messageshe gave to Jeremy on the show.
She apparently has issues with relationships. Jesse said that DeAnna was only "touchy-feely" when the cameras were on.
She's just one psycho-b*tch from hell!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •