The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Smart move DeAnna"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

septgrl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-07-08, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail septgrl Click to send private message to septgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Smart move DeAnna"
This is the best match since Ryan and Trista.I wish Jesse and DeAnna all the best. Quite frankly, I was surprised that Jason made it as far as he did. Jason was a nice guy but I think he was looking more for a mother for his child. If there was another good choice out of any of the guys other than Jesse it would have been Jeremy. I'm glad it worked out with Jesse--they seem so happy together. Jesse is real, honest, and not out to impress. This relationship has a lot more chance of making it than with Jason; with a kid and an ex-wife he's at a completely different point in his life than she is. Also, Jesse is fun, spontaneous and DeAnna loves to have fun, but he seems to be the type of man that is also sensitive and kind hearted, but won't let someone walk all over him. He can handle DeAnna's personality, which I think makes her respect him more.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Smart move DeAnna observer 07-08-08 1
 RE: Smart move DeAnna Bella7 07-08-08 2
   RE: Smart move DeAnna globetrotter53 07-09-08 14
 RE: Smart move DeAnna Ginby 07-08-08 3
   RE: Smart move DeAnna Snidget 07-08-08 4
       RE: Smart move DeAnna Lasann 07-09-08 17
   RE: Smart move DeAnna globetrotter53 07-09-08 15
   RE: Smart move DeAnna kellywhitehills 07-26-08 25
 RE: Smart move DeAnna Minty_Nyx 07-08-08 5
   RE: Smart move DeAnna Wacko Jacko 07-08-08 6
       RE: Smart move DeAnna Karchita 07-10-08 20
 RE: Smart move DeAnna Carrielyn 07-08-08 7
 RE: Smart move DeAnna realitycoholic 07-08-08 8
 RE: Smart move DeAnna COLovinIt 07-08-08 9
 RE: Smart move DeAnna roadangel 07-08-08 10
 RE: Smart move DeAnna brownmare 07-09-08 11
   RE: Smart move DeAnna globetrotter53 07-09-08 13
 RE: Smart move DeAnna globetrotter53 07-09-08 12
 RE: Smart move DeAnna DrKegel 07-09-08 16
 RE: Smart move DeAnna Lasann 07-09-08 18
   RE: Smart move DeAnna LeftPinky 07-13-08 24
 RE: Smart move DeAnna woiwod 07-10-08 19
 Case in point ... DrKegel 07-11-08 21
   RE: Case in point ... observer 07-11-08 22
       RE: Case in point ... DrKegel 07-11-08 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-08-08, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
Jesse was given a bad edit. Maybe it was the producers idea for him to wear pink shoelaces.

Also, a haircut greatly improved his appearance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bella7 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bella7 Click to send private message to Bella7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
While I admire DeAnna's decision because she was honest with herself and everyoe else, I am incredibly disappointed with her decision. It sucks that someones heart always has to break.

globetrotter53 4 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail globetrotter53 Click to send private message to globetrotter53 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
I agree with you wholeheartedly..

Ginby 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ginby Click to send private message to Ginby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
I am completely appalled that DeAnna chose Jesse. She is a total idiot! She always talked about wanting kids and having a home etc..how is she going to have kids with a guy that will be unemployed in 10 years or get hurt with his so called career? Sure she wants to have fun but just having fun and being spontaneous wont pay the bills. She is too young to get married or even know what she wants anyway. At 26 she should be establishing her career and then there will be no worries of having financial stability. I thought it was sooo funny that she said she wants to have 3 kids before she is 30, that sounds like something from the 50's! That is nuts especially with a guy like Jesse. I cant believe she wouldnt run like crazy after she saw how he lives and his attire is just pathetic. Is he 14? His manners are apalling and his slang gets on my nerves. I wonder how "rad" she will think he is in a few months? I dont think they will get married. If she has any brains left she will see it before May 9 2009 and be wishing she had chosen Jeremy or Jason!!!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
I guess I'm an old fashioned romantic that says choosing a guy simply because of the money isn't always the way to go. Sure it doesn't hurt that someone you love has it together, but if it is only about a business deal it ain't love in my book.

How many people marry for money but end up divorced in a few years because just having a guy that tickles your checkbook doesn't make one happy.

She did seem really happy with Jesse and most people who are in sports when they are younger do find some sort of work that supports them for their entire life once they can't do their thing anymore.

It isn't either snowboard or nothing. *shrug* your mileage may vary.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-08, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
Well said, as usual!

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

07-09-08, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail globetrotter53 Click to send private message to globetrotter53 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
DeAnna is not so bright and yes they deserve each other. Regrets always come last , just watch and see.

kellywhitehills 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellywhitehills Click to send private message to kellywhitehills Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
Actually I think DeAnna made a very smart move..Starting a marriage with a ready made family is stressful..She deserves to be the first and only wife and to raise her own children..The failure rate of second marriages is almost 100%...Personally I thought that Jason allowing the show to drag in his son was very irresponsible..People who have children should focus on raising them not on finding a soulmate..You can find your soulmate after your child is raised..

DeAnna enjoy your relationship with Jesse..I hope you two end up having a happy long life together..

Minty_Nyx 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minty_Nyx Click to send private message to Minty_Nyx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
People are so shallow nowadays and can't appreciate love when they see it. I think Deanna picked someone who she can spend her life with.

They're an interesting couple. Jessie's slang gets on my nerves sometimes but when you're in love, little things like that has little to no value. And you love their flaws and love them for who they are. Not what they can pay for. That is true love.

And in the end, it all works out. I'm sure she'd be happy because she went with what her heart was telling her.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-08-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
And she's watching him with those eyes
And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it
Yeah 'n' he's holding her in his arms late, late at night

You know, I wish that I had Jessie's girl
I wish that I had Jessie's girl
Where can I find a woman like that

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-10-08, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
*giggle*

Touche, Wacko.

Carrielyn 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carrielyn Click to send private message to Carrielyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
I agree wholeheartedly. Jason just came on too strong. Jesse is adorable! I could tell she was going to pick him, just by her body language when they were all in Atlanta.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
One thing that maybe those outside of the Colorado mountain area don't know is how expensive it is to live in Breckenridge. He has to be doing well to have such a nice place--especially since he is only 26. Sure, it's on the smaller side, but nicely decorated with personal items that mean a lot to him but are fun and funky at the same time. It looks like he definitely owns this place. If he's a sponsored boarder, he can do quite well especially if he supplements with lessons--he can easily make $500 a day or more plus the sponsorship.

We have a place in another ski town near Breck and we paid over $700/sf for our place which is the norm. I think you all are underrating his lifestyle! He's just laid back and natural although the slang would drive me nuts although it's obvious it doesn't drive her nuts...yet!

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

COLovinIt 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail COLovinIt Click to send private message to COLovinIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
I glad to see there are still some realist out there. Why on earth does everyone think Jesse is a loser? So what he has longer hair and just because he snowboards? I'm just really having a hard time understanding why people are thinking so shallowly. Besides, my understanding is he also owns his own business and has a non-profit organization. Regardless, it shouldn't be about the best provider for DeAnna, but instead the one that truely makes her happy. It was clear to me that the smile on Jesse's face when he was home snowboarding showed he was in his God given element and so excited to share it with DeAnna. Congratulations Jesse and DeAnna! I'm so excited that both of you have found that rare love that makes your palms sweat.

roadangel 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roadangel Click to send private message to roadangel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
>This is the best match since
>Ryan and Trista.I wish Jesse
>and DeAnna all the best.
> Quite frankly, I was
>surprised that Jason made it
>as far as he did.
> Jason was a nice
>guy but I think he
>was looking more for a
>mother for his child. If
>there was another good
>choice out of any of
>the guys other than Jesse
>it would have been Jeremy.
> I'm glad it worked
>out with Jesse--they seem so
>happy together. Jesse is
>real, honest, and not out
>to impress. This relationship has
>a lot more chance of
>making it than with Jason;
>with a kid and an
> ex-wife he's at a
>completely different point in his
>life than she is. Also,
>Jesse is fun, spontaneous and
>DeAnna loves to have fun,
>but he seems to be
>the type of man that
>is also sensitive and kind
>hearted, but won't let someone
>walk all over him. He
>can handle DeAnna's personality, which
>I think makes her respect
>him more.

I feel she followed her heart which is what we all should do more often. I was not sure at the beginning but,like her,as time went by I saw a honest, kind, sensitive Jesse who really took his time to get to know her and not just want to win some prize. I beleive they could be soulmates, who could ask for more. Oh and by the way how does anyone know Jesse money situation, professional athletes generally do well. He could have lots of money to live on but seeing the type of person he was I don't think he would announce it to the world. I feel and pray they will be happy together FOREVER.

brownmare 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brownmare Click to send private message to brownmare Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
I am so delighted that DeAnna did not pick Jason for the reason being, He is still up for grabs. Jason, I am so in to you. Anybody know what Jasons email address is? How can I contact him?

07-09-08, 00:31 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
I agree. Jason is the catch not Jesse. DeAnna is not in her right frame of mind, and regrets always comes last.
Think we should nominate jason for the next Bachelor..

07-09-08, 00:27 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
You seem to have everything figure out. I do however disagree with you .

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-08, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"

Totally agree with you. Love them together!

I think the language he uses makes her laugh more than anything. It's a different culture than what she's used to and I think that's what she likes. Some people don't and that's why they choose someone like themselves. I think that's what Jason was banking on and DeAnna just doesn't think like that. He does.

Truthfully, I was disappointed in Jason when he turned on her like that at the end. She was not promised to him and he had seen guy after guy being rejected. Would he have thought it appropriate if each and every one had dissed her because she didn't choose them? Jeremy was getting a lot of pretty hostile comments and yet he handled the rejection. He was hurt, he wanted to speak with her and find out if this is what she really wanted and I think explore if there was anything he could do to change her mind. All that's fine, but he also said he didn't want to hurt her. He said this even though he was hurting.

Also one foray into psychology here. DeAnna's dad seems VERY straight-laced and conservative. Like the haircut remarks ... what? Do people think like this anymore? Yes, I guess they do. I think she obviously loves her dad, but doesn't want someone straight-laced like that. Jason is to a large extent. I don't think he is to the degree her dad is, but he's conservative. I think choosing Jesse was a way for her to vote for being less conservative and more open.

And one last thing about Jesse and money. Jesse is doing just fine and has tons of opportunities to make money and go into business for himself.

I love them together and hope they both have bestest lives ever and continue to be this much in love for the whole of their lives.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-08, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
This is the perfect match in my mind.

How many bacheloretts have we had. I think the women do a much better job picking a mate than the men do. 25 hot women around one man is way too much stimulation for them.

I was expecting the network to pick up the wedding like Trista and Ryan. The honeymoon prize was great tho.

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-13-08, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
I wouldn't be surprised to see the network pick up the wedding if that's what DeAnna and Jesse want... he wasn't my pick, but I'd watch the wedding (just like I wathed Trista & Ryan

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-08, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"
I completely agree with DeAnna. She and Jesse will make a great pair and I am very proud of her for following her heart. Jesse is one of the best I have ever seen on any of these shows. He seems much more sincere.

07-11-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Case in point ... "

Just saw a perfect example of why DeAnna picked Jesse and the life with Jesse is going to differ so much from the one she would have had with Jason.

Was watching MTV's America's Favorite Dance Crew last night. They showed shots of the audience cheering the dancers at some points. Anyway, this one crew had finished and who do I spot in the audience flashing her ring? Yup! DeAnna and Jesse!!!! She was looking directly at the camera and screaming and yelling and making a funny face and having the best time ever!!!! Meanwhile, Jesse was sitting coolly next to her and where was he looking? Not at the camera, but directly focused on her ... having fun ... and he was loving she was getting such a kick out of being there!!!!

These are the perks of the life with Jesse and what Jason would never be able to provide for her.

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-08, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Case in point ... "
DeAnna and Jesse seem like crazy kids having a good time.

If DeAnna was with Jason, she would have taken on the role of mother, and would be trying to figure out ways of entertaining a bored kid.

Are they getting married next May? She'll barely have enough time to have three kids by the time she's thirty.

Of course, DeAnna will have to figure out ways of entertaining her own bored kids; but at least she will have a few months of fun, with the two of them giving undivided attention to each other.

Jason needs someone who is more mature.

07-11-08, 10:06 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Case in point ... "
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-08 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

>DeAnna and Jesse seem like crazy
>kids having a good time.
>
>
Exactly! They're both young with no responsibilities right now. They can travel and go to new and watch dance crews compete. How cool is that? I would have loved to be in that audience.

>If DeAnna was with Jason, she
>would have taken on the
>role of mother, and would
>be trying to figure out
>ways of entertaining a bored
>kid.
>
Yes, she would have had to be mature, wise, maternal and devoted herself selflessly to that adorable little boy. Plus there's the time the child would take away from her and Jason's time together. That's a consideration also. They would be newly married, but their attention would be very divided. If DeAnna had a child and was divorced or it was 5 or 10 years down the road ... might have been a different story.

>Are they getting married next May?
>She'll barely have enough time
>to have three kids by
>the time she's thirty.
>
I think that's what they announced. Well, the kid thing ... maybe not! She could have twins although god bless the parents that can handle that. I did meet a couple of women (not many) that did piggyback the kids so they would be all in the same age bracket. They said it worked out well since they were all babies and they didn't get used to one being without diapers and then have to go back to changing them!

>Of course, DeAnna will have to
>figure out ways of entertaining
>her own bored kids; but
>at least she will have
>a few months of fun,
>with the two of them
>giving undivided attention to each
>other.
>
Yes, but she can have Jesse take them snowboarding. That's a great way to burn off energy!

>Jason needs someone who is more
>mature.

Totally.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •