The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Before tonite's show - jessica question
it is 4:25 PST - live show hasn't aired east coast yet either. Do eric and jess really not know that D&D are voting her out? How come there w
travelr12123
0 messages
09-06-07 07:07 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep the cheers and screams of agony as both Legions Of Janelle (lovers and bashers) return to the BB stage on this thread until midnight E
Estee
24 messages
09-05-07 12:40 PM
CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions [View All]
Everyone of us fans, either of CBS, Big Brother, should send emails, copies, whatever else, not only too CBS, but also E Entertainment O
haskell
23 messages
09-05-07 05:47 AM
Big Brother #8 Episode #26 East Coast Spoiler Thread
And the tea party continues. Keep all sigpic free discussion of the conclusion of the HOH, etc. on this thread until the show has aired o
Snidget
16 messages
09-03-07 11:50 PM
Sequester Speculation
Obviously, something is up. They're not showing the losers, and there has to be a reason, because they know that we love to see the
frisky
3 messages
09-03-07 09:27 PM
summary for tonights show
i cant find the thread that says whos turn it is, i just wanna make sure it was covered. http://community.realitytvworld.com%
oasisfan1994
0 messages
09-02-07 04:36 PM
Big Brother's competing realities [View All]
News article describing how TV only viewers are getting a different picture than live feeders. Also talks about the producers influencing the show.
MakeItStop
25 messages
09-02-07 07:35 AM
Reporters can't question Amber on anti-semitic remarks
[i]If Siyavus, who's nominated for eviction this week, is booted from the house, she won't have to answer to the media about her comment
MakeItStop
19 messages
09-01-07 08:51 PM
Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues [View All]
...and continues to continue -- yes, it's still continuining -- we have definite continuance here... http://community.realitytvwo
Estee
30 messages
08-31-07 05:34 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #25 East Coast Spoiler Threa [View All]
Please keep all your detailed, verbose, and exhaustive discussion of tonight's episode on this thread, because we're hoping to get a few peo
Estee
83 messages
08-31-07 01:32 PM
need help: I missed the show. How can I watch the competition online?
After I found out about the producers pressuring houseguests to vote, I stopped watching... but I still read about the show. I'm not i
observer
2 messages
08-31-07 02:58 AM
J2: The Mighty Bleach: Live Feeds week. [View All]
Who will Jessica nominate? -- actually, that's boring. Who will Jessica backdoor? Because that's pretty much all that's been working th
Estee
49 messages
08-30-07 03:15 PM
Power Of 10/Big Brother #8 Episode #24 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of the chaos that begins at 8 p.m. with poor Drew trying to teach Amber the concepts of 'percentage', 'range',
Estee
62 messages
08-29-07 12:19 PM
Big Brother After Dark
Is anyone else watching Big Brother After Dark that comes on Showtime Too? What do you think of it? I'm totally loving it - it has been GREAT th
uglier than sarah w
10 messages
08-29-07 02:05 AM
Big Brother #8 Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Thou shalt keepth all discussion of this most holy of episodes on this annointed thread until the West Coast opens itself unto the light and beholds t
Estee
53 messages
08-27-07 08:34 PM
TimeLine
Did anyone notice? on the showtime feed when Amber and Danielle came home Amber said she heard something about A Quater back that was fighting dogs
courageousdove
8 messages
08-25-07 02:19 AM
Entertainment Weekly interviews Allison Grodner (BB executive producer)
Posting this in Spoilers because there's some discussion of live feed events that haven't made the CBS air yet. Make of it what you will. %0
Estee
8 messages
08-24-07 09:01 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #22 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of the total insanity that makes up tonight's episode on this thread until midnight EDT, by which point the West Coast
Estee
57 messages
08-24-07 08:54 PM
Live feeds: The Blonde Following The Blonde week. [View All]
This is worth starting the new week over: Eric just insulted Julie on camera. His line: 'Has she ever gone a single show without botching one
Estee
139 messages
08-24-07 05:59 AM
Big Brother #8 Episode #21 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of what may come to be known as The Last Sane Episode on this thread until midnight EDT, at which point the W
Estee
55 messages
08-22-07 09:14 PM
about destruction in the BB house
Here is my question. jen got in trouble for destroying D!cks ciggerettes, thats fine but then shouldn't Eric have gotten in trouble for destroy
oasisfan1994
6 messages
08-21-07 08:56 PM
If everyone really does hate Jen as Evel said last night....
then why aren't the Donatos keeping her around? Do they think they have a better shot against anyone else in the house? Evel must have told he
MarkP
3 messages
08-21-07 05:56 PM
Penalize ED
What are the rules in that Big Brother Handbook. He can pour tea on her head, but she can't drench his cancersticks in bleach? he can get in her
travelr12123
18 messages
08-21-07 04:58 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #20 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of the hamster cage activity separate of religion and chess, the first of which confuses those who profess by
cahaya
24 messages
08-19-07 10:31 PM
Visitor in the house
A midget ( or little person) is dressed like the Mad Hatter, and spewing quotes that probably will be used for the HoH competition, or clues t
aquariaqueen
4 messages
08-19-07 03:49 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •